Sabrina (Grass_Hopper)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Guest Barw

I should have posted this ages ago but being new to the hobby, I was not sure what to say. I had a visit with Sabrina back in November. She was a lovely lady with a great body and super eyes. She strove to make my experience a super one and I enjoyed every minute of it. I look forward to visiting Ottawa again so I can see her again.:p

I had missed Sabrina since she had left and I was excited to hear she was back. Finally, the time was right for us to get re-acquanted.

Arrived at her hotel, and she had gotten a new toy and asked if I was interested in trying it out on her. Yes! It's a very erotic thing to do.

After she climaxed it got to be my turn and her oral skills turned me into a moaning twitching mound of jelly. Yes! She rocked me.

Thanks for an awesome time Sabrina.

Saw Sabrina a few weeks ago and to me, she was slimmer than in her pictures. I was a bit shy since I hadn't seen an SP for a while but she made me feel at ease. We started off with one of the best BBBJ I've ever had... slow and tantalizing. Sabrina took her time with amazing oral skills, licking all over. Eventually she put a party hat on me with her mouth (very sexy) and rode me CG. When she sensed that I was about to burst, Sabrina slyly asked if I wanted to get nasty. After eagerly acknowledging, I got a great view of her behind and we finished in true PS style.

Thanks for a mind-blowing encounter, Grass_Hopper!

Guest *ard**Ga*

I saw Sabrina last week on a fairly short notice. She is upfront, very accommodating and when it comes to intimate time, drives you craaaazy. I am still speechless, hence the short message.

Guest *b*y

Sabrina is awesome! I had a great time with her a year ago. I can't believe i haven't gone back since. I don't think I can last any longer!

I had the pleasures of meeting Sabrina again and I must say she rocked my world big-time AGAIN... Menu is open clean and fresh and her welcoming attitude to me makes her Ottawa #1 choice. She a total package and I plan on repeating many many times. Please treat her right guys Ottawa is lucky to have Sabrina in town. Enjoy her, I sure did !

(Yummy you Sabrina is you see this. XO )

I just came back from seeing Sabrina and she is absolutely amazing!!!

Booking with her was very easy and I had very little trouble finding her place. She's very pretty, has a nice tight body and has beautiful blue eyes :!: Those eyes are so mesmerizing! All that I've read about her is true and then some. I can't say enough about her. She left me weak in the knees and I'm already thinking about my next visit :D. She is a 10 in every way.

Thank you for a wonderful time hun!!

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Sabrina for the second time. Here are some tidbits from my encounters:

- she is a gorgeous lady with amazing eyes

- she has a great easy going attitude, is thoughtful and interesting to talk to.

- I like how told me all the do's and don'ts up front (very professional and sexy as hell I thought)

- I like how she asked me to take a shower up front and made sure I knew the clock didn't start till after. Not that it mattered cause in the end there was no clock watching going on.

- I like that she wants to have fun too. Once she got herself all reved up, it was one O after another. So very very hot, I love it.

Thank-you Sabrina for fantastic time.

This recommendation is a little late in being posted, entirely my fault!

I recently had the opportuninity to spend some time with the enchanting Sabrina and am still not able to get the experience out of my head!

Wow, what a lady and what a delight to be with. From the moment that we met I was made to feel like I was the most important person in the world!

From our opening conversations to the events that transpired behind closed doors (Sorry, but I do not kiss and tell) this was an experience that rocked my world and one that I will never forget!

Sabrina, you definately made sure that I enjoyed myself in all aspects of the time that we spent together and I will return to see you as soon as I can!

Guys, this is one exquisite Lady that you have to make time to see, you will not be disappointed!

Sabrina, I hoped that you enjoyed your self as much as I did, see you soon........

Rodehard

I met Sabrina earlier this week. I will not get into the details as it's not really my style. But I can tell you without reservations, that she is a wonderful person, she will make you feel at ease, she such a personable lady.

I definitely look forward to seeing her again. And I'll leave it at that.

If you're reading this Sab, next time... I'll wear a tank top and boxer briefs (I finally remembered what they're called)

/zed

Posted via Mobile Device

I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful Sabrina this afternoon.

This was my first time hobbying and I was very nervous at first. Sabrina made me feel very comfortable, even if she may not think she did, as I am a quiet person by nature.

I had a great time with Sabrina and hope that she did too.

I met with Sabrina last week and some of the things she did for me no other provider has. It was a exciting experience.

Well Sabrina finally made it back to Ottawa after about 6 months ... I just had to give her a try.

All I can say is it was a fantastic experience!

It's always nerve racking meeting a new SP ... but once we got to know each other a little ... it was fantastic.

Definetly intend to repeat!

I would like to leave a quick post saying that I had just recently seen Sabrina and the experience was amazing. The call started with finding out where she was located and I found out she was angry. Well let me just say find out if she is angry when you call and if she is book right away as I know I will be doing the same. I found out she is around for another couple of weeks. If intend to see her again before she leaves town.

Posted via Mobile Device

Met with her last time she was down and i have to tell you that she does bring her service to another level, she did things to me that i only dream of. definately ganna see her again.

I had the thrill of a pre-long weekend visit with Sabrina and I've still got a smile on my face on Monday morning! I booked a one hour visit but it doesn't really matter how long you book you'll wish you were staying twice as long! That being said Grass Hopper is by no means a clock watcher; our time didn't start until we had gotten introduced and freshened up in the shower and I was the foolish one who had to rush off to a meeting!

Sabrina had the most captivating eyes and she uses them every bit as much as her sexy body. She knows how to please and also how to take charge - she took me to places I'd never been before.

Don't miss out on a visit while she is still in Ottawa.

J

I had the pleasure of meeting Sabrina this afternoon. We had originally scheduled for an 11.30am meeting, but traffic had other plans for my arrival! Needless to say, I was eager to arrive and meet Sabrina for the first time.

We met at an East end Ottawa Hotel...not my preference, but it was clean and discreet. The door was open, and after a second, much louder knock I heard that cute voice inviting me to enter...

I made my way in and wwaited for Sabrina to come out of the washroom. I knew at that point, she was definitely not a clock watcher!! When she made her way into the room... wearing a really sexy one-piece.. same as in the photographs on her website... we sat and chatted for a while... she is friendly and personable...

It didn't take long before we were exploring each other's mouth... fantasies... desires... Since this was my first time with her... I decided to let her lead...

Without going into great detail... let's just say there were legs in the air.. toys vibrating nearby... and a very comfortable atmosphere for doing what we all enjoy doing best...

Since this was our first time... and I tend to be a late bloomer... I'm sure all repeat encounters will only grow to be more erotic and delicious...

East end of Ottawa.... and being new to to town and living in the west... plan on the 417 being closed to one lane... I was late, but I have a feeling that wasn't a problem once I called and explained what was happening...

I am not much on reviewing the ladies I have spent special time with but my afternoon with Sab was quite frankly amazing. I will not share the intimate details ,but I will say that Sab is highly intelligent, funny , beautiful, down to earth and a pleasure to be with....oh and I forgot to mention those eyes are so mesmerizing they will capture you and take you into her world....while you are in her presence time stops and you are in another world! Sab is so damn sexy that you will never want to leave her side. While the location is a bit of a drive being in her presence is well worth the effort, it is clean and she provides fresh towels and a nice comfortable abode. For those of you that enjoy the epicurean world there are many lovely restaurant's and various shops that you can buy lovely fresh food. The village is picturesque ...a hidden gem as is Sabrina.

So guys if you are looking to spend a special day with a beautiful young lady I would highly reccomend spending it with Sabrina.

Thank you Sab for a amazing day.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.