I'm sure I speak for most of the montreal members here, and I really wish we could get this section running more like the other sections! Its very quiet here! Lets help change that! I encourage all the montreal SPs to post schedules, etc and and the hobbyists to post comments, ideas, etc here!

We can do it people!

• Like 2

I agree. I had a similar post a while back. Short version: the "green" board has way more activity, but the people here are nicer. I still feel that way. Thanks for your contributions to the Reco section!

• Like 1

Montreal has always been a city that has struggled on here. Not sure why, but there has never been much conversation and few recommendations from the Montreal scene.

Starting a thread like this may get the ball rolling, As I have said in the past, just takes one person to spark a conversation on a particular city.

I've noticed an increase in traffic to my website from cerb over the past week or so. So it looks like there are people coming to this section, they just aren't posting. I'm wondering what might be a way to encourage more posting activity here? Any ideas? Maybe if we started some new topics? Post more often?

Guest S**ney Laf****e

I've only been here a couple of days and I find this site to be way nicer than Merb. Looking forward to participating on the forum :)

Cheers,

Sid