the best you've had

just wondering who is the best masseuse you have been with, for me it was martina at majic hands, she was a blond hot german lady, goo mileage. 8-)

i realy enjoyed Reily that was also at majic hands a few years back, more recent i would say Phoenix/Dyllan at CMJ, Victoria there was also great, where is she now?

Although not in the Ottawa area I would have to say my favourite is Miss Voyeur. Not only is she incredibly talented she is also incredibly beautiful. She gives a full body sensual massage you will not soon forget. In fact I get to see her again tomorrow. :-D

I can not definetively answer this question, as it's fairly broad...

Do you mean overall? The ending? The conversation/easy to talk too?

Top 5 best overall experiences [in no particular order (and yes I've gone outside these 2 places) just none worth mentioning...yet]

Michelle_MA (CMJ/independant)

Nadja (CMJ)

Lily (CMJ)

Gabrielle (AAA Spa)

Monica (AAA Spa)

Now before you fly off the handle, there are gems all over the place; even at AAA. Triple A spa has a bad habbit of using false photos, as we all know, but not all of their girls have fake pictures. Eight of the current fourteen posted, use REAL photos.

REGARDLESS of any monetary factors, a few(4) of their ladies have quite amazing massage skills for no training; coming from someone who is certified as an RMT(and taking a hiadus for a year), I feel that means a lot.

With proper training and better management (say from our ever so famous Jasmin ^.^) They could easily be included on these reco forums without people getting banned for posting those three little A's :roll:

Here in Ottawa I would have to say

- Michelle MA (ah it has been too long! Very sexy lady!)

- Bethany (amazing technique)

- Trish (queen of tease and bodyslide)

- Dallyn (those eyes!)

I did have an awesome time at a spa in Hamilton last year with an amazon blonde and you can never go wrong at Hands from Heaven in Toronto (north of airport). They have some of the hotest MPs you will find anywhere in the world!

Hands from Heaven in Toronto (north of airport). They have some of the hotest MPs you will find anywhere in the world!

Not really a fair fight..Canadian women ARE the hottest women in the world :)

Michelle MA in Ottawa. My only Ottawa masseuse. A stunner.

Otherwise the Allure girls in Toronto: recently Megan, a serious beauty; Gabrielle (who's no longer there, regrettably), and previously the amazing Samantha, athlete extraordinaire and hardbody deluxe.

sadly, most of the ladies i enjoyed seeing the most are now retired...

in no particular order;

- Reilly formerly of Magic Hands and Lamora's

- Gina formerly of Bank St Health (aka Bella from Body Basics)

- Danielle formerly of Magic Hands

all retired, and missed...

I agree that Trish is one the best. I must quality that I have only used her services once, when she was in the Market. But if that session is representative of her work, then she is a gem. It is unfortunate that she moves a lot. Every time that I seem to find her, she disappears. Furthermore, her last location was not ideal.

My two bits:

Trish - Use to be independant more recently AAA

Erica - Erica's

Carol-Ann - Inner Image (Boobs that scream Russian)

Janice - Formerly Inner Image when it was in Ottawa.

There are beautiful people doing great massage now, such as Stacey and Jude.

Past greats- really beautiful and sensuous women that were really into massage:

Melanie - St. Antoine Gatineau- anyone see her?

France - St Louis Gatineau - is around but not sure where...let me know if anyone knows please

Mila- Cyrville road - sooo sensuous

Sally - Luna's (duo with Mya another great now at Lamoras, was mind blowing)

Lot's of great hands in Ottawa:

#1 Michelle MA (words cannot describe)

#2 Celine - Body Care (retired, unless anyone knows where she is at)

#3 Rosa - Body Care (great massage and great chest)

MY top two are Jasmine at Body Care, great face, great body nice massage was taught by Rosa and really happy with the endings. WIsh she was back in business as she was going back to school.

THe second I have actually forgot her name, SHe used to work for Jasmine when she was down in the lebreton flats, she was short and spanish looking and she used to tell me she danced at the NU den. SHe was also really hot, great body and really sweet. If anyone remembers her name is she working else where or does she still dance

Can't recall her name either, but she was rather cute. My recollection is that rumours had it she dropped out and went to some trades school, and in a trade largely dominated by males, number wise. The guys will sure have a tough time concentrating on the work at hand with her around!

THe second I have actually forgot her name, SHe used to work for Jasmine when she was down in the lebreton flats, she was short and spanish looking and she used to tell me she danced at the NU den. SHe was also really hot, great body and really sweet. If anyone remembers her name is she working else where or does she still dance

Vanessa... and yes, she was stunning.

Thanks, that was her, if it is alright to talk about it, did Vanessa go to school, again she had told me where she worked and the area she lived in, the one day I had an appointment and when I was there she was gone. Do you ever keep in touch with her or is she gone from the massage and stripclub scene