Rachaels Relaxation

I tried reaching her a couple of times by phone without success. Since her ad said she liked to use text I sent her a text asking if she was available to take a phone call. She responded 8 hours later with a menu of services and prices. I was sitting at the dinner table at that time.That kind of put me off.

I tried reaching her a couple of times by phone without success. Since her ad said she liked to use text I sent her a text asking if she was available to take a phone call. She responded 8 hours later with a menu of services and prices. I was sitting at the dinner table at that time.That kind of put me off.

Moonpilot, get yourself a private pay for use hobby phone. No surprises this way. :)

• Like 1

Moonpilot, get yourself a private pay for use hobby phone. No surprises this way. :)

X2

NEVER use a phone or email address that can be traced to you personally.

• Like 1

Guest mikeinthepeg

I made an appointment with her, showed up at her place on time, no answer at door or on phone. Waited 1/2 hr no sign of her. She phoned back 3 hrs later with a lame excuse. wasn't impressed.

I made an appointment with her, showed up at her place on time, no answer at door or on phone. Waited 1/2 hr no sign of her. She phoned back 3 hrs later with a lame excuse. wasn't impressed.

That's exactly what happened to me. Made an appointment, I showed up on time. I called and texted that I was there, but no replies. I waited for half an hour, then I left. Finally about couple of hours later, I got a reply from her, saying she's sorry.