Asian massage on kijiji

Guest cr**msi****9

Yup....finally got my happy ending (plus more) today. One of the best experiences of my life. Pm for details.

Yup....finally got my happy ending (plus more) today. One of the best experiences of my life. Pm for details.

Hey! I have been seeing lily for a while now and get happy endings all the time. Can you tell me what else you got and how you got it ? And how much you paid lol I've been wanting more with her for a while now

Posted via Mobile Device

Perhaps, but then don't tell people to pm for more details if you aren't gonna respond to them

I'm going to backtrack on my previous statement and agree with you.

I saw her a couple years ago and got happy . I notice she wears great belt. Is anyone had the opportunity to see if she has a big bush?

Finally got to go see Lilly today and it did not disappoint she is a very attractive lady and so friendly. She gave a great massage and made me feel very nice and had a great finish. Anyone who has seen here before would like to hear from you to discuss You can pm me.

Had a good experience with Lily. She's a good looking woman perhaps in her late 40s. Good massage and good finish. I thought the tip suggested was a smidgen high but didn't try to negotiate. I had a strong sense that nothing else but the basic finish was available.

The location is very quiet and relaxing. My only complaint is the absence of a shower, but there is a washroom in the hall to freshen up.

• Like 1

My technique during an uncertain massage to "break the ice" and quickly find out if more is available is while face down being massaged, gently touch the ladies calf. If she avoids the touch and moves away I assume the massage is a straight massage and progress no further. If she accepts caressing her leg it's for sure a happy ending situation and the person has always brought up tips either then or later.

Has anyone ever gotten more than just a basic finish, if so please PM me with more information. I have been seeing her for a couple of years and have only been able to have her perform the basic finish topless. Any info would be great

Saw her this weekend, you need to find her ad (currently on page 6 of kijiji ads under Services, Health & Beauty) and email her to make an appointment, she only makes email appointments she said.

She is pretty, probably in her 40s (hard to be sure with asians) but looked well maintained. Very pleasant and very good massage, not the best i ever had but above average. I lost track of time and the hour was up before I attempted to get a release. She could not extend appointment as I wanted to get 30 more min to try for a finish. Oh well, got a nice massage by a pretty woman. Could think of a worse way to spend a Sunday.

As for the gentleman worried about the fake pics, asians almost never use real face pics, just the way it is. If guys would stop seeing them they would have to change their ways but this is what works for them.

Could you please PM me the address/details

Seen her recently.....service has not changed.. very good massage with a good finish. Tried several times for more with no luck .. lol !

Saw her last week and it was great. Standard finish and nothing extra but I enjoyed it. Can anyone tell me if they have ever done more then a hj? Tip amount for extras?

Saw Lilly a couple weeks ago. Always a great massage and a very good ending!

Has anyone had other endings? I was going to ask but didn't have the time so I had to go for the regular HJ.

If anyone has had any experience further than the regular, would you PM me with details?