Asian massage on kijiji

Just now, bornafire said:

No shower. She does a hot towel wipe down for you. 

Great thanks. And can I ask what her build is? I know it can just be only a massage, but I do like a physical attraction. Eg height, hair length, bust etc

24 minutes ago, Barney said:

Does she have a washroom you can use

Not her suite. It's just one room. Maybe outside in the corridor,  but I didnt see one.

1 hour ago, trevy said:

she gave me a happy ending my first time there. it was great, she let me touch her aswell. nothing above the waist

Dm you

On 1/31/2021 at 1:29 PM, Barney said:

Does she have a washroom you can use

There is a shower, installed last year. Probably better to ask in advance if it's hooked up.

The bathroom is elsewhere in the building, but no shower there.

I know this a very old thread but I see Lily is still offering massages on kijiji. It seems like there is a variety of answers here regarding her massage specialty.

-she needs to get to know you (multiple visits required)

-first visit she offers her specialty

-some people were never offered the options

Does this seem about right? I'd love to know the best way to go about this

Edited by Gift

I texted her about a week ago and she said she was going to take a break while COVID numbers were high.

I was offered special hj finish during my first visit. Don’t ask about it in communication with her. Non verbally you can show that you are interested in more. Open your legs while being massaged in the thigh and she will likely ask if you want hj.

• Thanks 1

Try a search using "body treatment" as I think the kijiji RMTs made a fuss over her use of the "m" word. Happens once in a while, then calms down and things go back to usual.

• Like 2

Hey, does anyone have Lily's contact info? I travel over from PEI from time to time for work and try to get in to see her when I can. I see she doesn't seem to post on Kijiji any more. Does anyone have her contact info or know how I can get ahold of her. 

Feel free to DM if you want. 

On 3/30/2023 at 10:54 PM, jpmml01 said:

Hey, does anyone have Lily's contact info? I travel over from PEI from time to time for work and try to get in to see her when I can. I see she doesn't seem to post on Kijiji any more. Does anyone have her contact info or know how I can get ahold of her. 

Feel free to DM if you want. 

Also looking for her contact info, thanks

I met her twice. 

happy ending both times without asking. 

the massage is adequate at best. She’s quick and doesn’t really seem trained. The ending was good. But wouldn’t let me touch, asked for me $ to see shirt off. 

meh experience. Don’t highly recommend. 

Just been to see Lily, she is very pretty and gives a great massage, extras were offered but i never had enough money (seeing as i had no idea how much her extras were), but i will be going back and next time with extra spending money ; )