Asian massage on kijiji

Guest d****h***1

hey id love more info about her massages in particular if anyone can share!

Guest d****h***1

my apologies... I meant in terms of the massage itself, and her. All I am looking for is a nice relaxing massage, nothing more.

Guest h***yto***2

I don't see her her ad on kijiji anymore. Does anyone know if she still advertises?

Guest h***yto***2

Thanks, I didn't go back far enough. Should of searched it.

I went to see Lily tonight for a 1 hour massage for the first time. I did not know what to expect but she did not disappoint. She is pretty cute and very adorable and also gave me a very nice and more sensual massage than you will get at other places in Halifax. I will def be going back!

Guest h***yto***2

I only saw her once but I would say there's no way in Gods good world that Lily is a tranny. I suppose I could be wrong, but at the time I would swear she was a she.

This was just posted on another site, please let me know if there is any validity to this or is this an angry customer who tried to get more than just a massage and was denied? PM me back

Note edited quote

I am not sure this is the most appropriate way to address this issue. If the post you are asking about which you say was posted on another site was in fact written by a disgruntled client then you have now spread that negative message to everyone here.

Perhaps a better approach might be to PM the lady in question and ask her if she was aware of the post on the other site and if you have a concern ask her directly.

When we hear something negative about people my first though is always that their is two sides to every story and perhaps we should know all the facts before we jump to any conclusions or express any opinions.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

I think that slap was meant for me. I think I would have a much better chance for clarity from someone's point of view that has visited her and might be able to shed further light. I did ask for an answer in a PM, thanks for your input though.

I think that slap was meant for me. I think I would have a much better chance for clarity from someone's point of view that has visited her and might be able to shed further light. I did ask for an answer in a PM, thanks for your input though.

I was not taking a slap at anyone simply making the point that repeating a negative post about a lady from another board here on this board is not appropriate or fair to the lady. Asking for a private reply only makes matters worse as it leave only the negative message in the public forum.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

I have seen her last month. Like other people said, she has a really good massage and can sometimes do a little extra. PM me for more info.

Guest ds*****3

i saw she is adverstising for waxing too. has anyone seen her for this? Ive only had her massages that were just straight forward massages.

Guest ds*****3

hey hornytoad,

if you could PM me what yoru experiences have been like with lilly id greatly appreciate it!

After reading this thread I too was interested in seeing her. I sent her a nice email stating I had heard good things about her on lyla and was wanting to book a massage session with her. She had no idea what Lyla was so I tried to explain to her but she thought I was just bull shitting her. Told me I was a nut job and would not allow me to see her along with some rather unkind words.

These are just the facts , not a great way to build a clientele.

I was never rude , did not deserve that kind of response.

Have been several times - never any problems whatsoever, and always enjoy her company. She is a sweet lady, somewhat cautious and I would say even a little shy, but she gives a great massage for full at a decent price and will offer �� extra. I asked straight up if she was a tranny (given the earlier post) and she said no. I am almost positive she is not based on my experiences there.

Guest h***yto***2

I gave her another shot today. and my dream came true. It was fantastic.