Meg O'Ryan (AKA meganforfun)

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

I had the pleasure to visit with Megan for the first time yesterday. Contact via email was handled very efficiently. Her location in Orleans was immaculate, as was her personal appearance. Megan is a pretty blonde, she is short, has beautiful natural breasts, a very well proportioned body and her overall looks are clearly younger than her advertised 39 years. My first thought when she opened the door was that she looked better than what I was expecting from her pictures. And I liked her pictures in the first place!

At all times, Megan made me feel very welcome and unrushed. She was friendly, affectionate, and responsive. Kissing is important to me and, if the increased intensity of our kissing throughout the session is any indication, she enjoys it too. For those of you who enjoy the more aggressive ladies, Megan appears to prefer letting the gentleman take the .lead..

I will not get into further details of our encounter. But suffice to say it was a delightful and intense experience and the shower afterwards was a necessity. My parting words to her were: .You are beautiful, sexy and sensuous, I will be back.. For those of you looking for the model look spinner, Megan is probably not for you. But for those of you who enjoy a more mature, refined woman, then Megan will make your toes curl. :grin:

Please treat her well boys, she is a keeper!!!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I have to agree with Lucas, I had the pleasure to meet with Megan for the second time last night and she is sensational. I location is definitely immaculate and the atmosphere was perfect.

Her looks are a lot younger than what she claims to be, if met on the street I would take her to be no older than later twenties. When she opened the door last night, I was almost in shock, like a sweet lil goddess standing there and the clothes she had on, a short, real short plaid flared skirt with a nice fitting tank top, I was instantly aroused and she gave me a nice warm squeezing hug and embrace which I glady accepted and returned and we kissed, it was like we were long time friends.

Then she had me follow her upstairs, well the view aroused me a even more. I have never felt the way Megan makes me feel, such a nice warm feeling throughout.

She is very very responsive and the part that Lucas says about the kissing, he is so right, his review of Megan is so perfect. She was so responsive to foot and toe play and I luv doing it so much, and her ass is so perfectly proportioned, I enjoyed every part of it including rimming. I worshipped her whole body and I could tell she enjoyed every part of my touching and kissing.

My favorite is daty, I am guessing she orgasmed at least 3 times on that alone. I would say she orgasmed at least 5 or 6 times while our time together.

Will I see her again, HECK YES YES YES,, as often as I can, I have about an hour and a half drive to see her, is it worth it, most definitely and more...

Please treat her real good and she will treat you even better!!

Well good afternoon, people, I like to comment that I was able also to visit with Megan "for fun" The very cute attractive MILF.

Our encounter was ..lets say "delicious" I gave her some very nice oral play time and she was in heaven, cause her feet were rubbing up and down my back while I was playing with frozen cool whip. She enjoyed the very cold whipped cream, and then the very hot moist tongue of mine. She was able to climax, as Pete needed to stop as she was now at point of sensitivity, I could see and tell and of course taste.

Megan is at 5'3'' and a very nice weight that I was able to hold her up standing up while her legs straddled around my waist, right after she was on me cowgirl, then we moved the edge of the bed with her legs wrapped around moi, and then we stood up and did it standing for a while, before the final curtain was missionary.:motion:

Thanks Megan!

Guest f***2f***
Well good afternoon, people, I like to comment that I was able also to visit with Megan "for fun" The very cute attractive MILF.

Our encounter was ..lets say "delicious" I gave her some very nice oral play time and she was in heaven, cause her feet were rubbing up and down my back while I was playing with frozen cool whip. She enjoyed the very cold whipped cream, and then the very hot moist tongue of mine. She was able to climax, as Pete needed to stop as she was now at point of sensitivity, I could see and tell and of course taste.

Megan is at 5'3'' and a very nice weight that I was able to hold her up standing up while her legs straddled around my waist, right after she was on me cowgirl, then we moved the edge of the bed with her legs wrapped around moi, and then we stood up and did it standing for a while, before the final curtain was missionary.:motion:

Thanks Megan!

Nice Pete...sounds like a very good encounter.

Guest S**r***e

I had the pleasure of meeting this fine lady the other night and I must agree with everything that has been said so far. I was at a point in this hobby that I was going to take a break or perhaps give it up entirely. For some reason as of late, I was just not getting what I needed. This is in no way the ladies fault, it was my own. However, from the first greeting to the final goodbye with Meg, I must say that she help me find what I was looking for. (without her even knowing). There were no discussions at all about my "problem" but my experience with Meg was exactly what I had been longing for. I won't go into details about my experience but I will say that she is a very sexy woman and I plan on repeating with her for sure. Meg, if you read this, Thank you for the wonderful time and I will see you again soon. Treat her well guys and you will be rewarded, this I am sure. :69:

I would just like to add my own thoughts. I have had the opportunity to spend some time with Megan. While I am new to this community, I found Megan to be kind, caring and very attentive. She really knows how to take care of herself (very cute and shapely). She is playful, listens well and allows you the opportunity to express yourself. My time spent with her was very intoxicating.... I have already repeated and will continue...

She is well worth a visit...

Thanks Meg...;-)

I went to see Meg yesterday and I have to agree with the guys on here. She is a VERY sexy and sweet woman. I had a great time pleasing her.. i love daty and she was very responsive to it. She is a great kisser too. That combined with cowgirl proved to be too much for me LOL.

A very passionate encounter indeed. The best GFE I have ever had.

Check out her pics http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=27470

Even sexier in person, if you can imagine.

Guest c******n****h

You ahve all piqued my curiosity. I think a visit is in order. This is the very reason I joined CERB. Thanks to all for your comments!

Let me add one more voice to the Choir.I had the pleasure of spending some time with lovely Meg today and believe me Gentlemen it was time well spent. As stated previously by my fellow members she is a true GFE and she is great to be with.

She acts her age ( mature ,intelligent, great conversation) but she certainly does not look her age. She could easily lie and subtract 10 to 15 years from her advertised age with no one doubting her.

Will definitely repeat. Thanks Meg.

After some exchanged pm's last week, I requested Meg to wear the following outfit, BUT minus the panties. It was pure pleasure following her great ass up the stairs, in fact we stopped, so I could caress her beautiful bum, and gorgeous breasts, and kiss her. We decided after she got worked up it was best, to move onto the play room, before some one fell down the stairs. ;)

picture.php?albumid=1516&pictureid=9338

When we got to the play room we experienced some very sensual,erotic foreplay for both us, that certainly got both of us worked up and very flush in the face. Meg was very acommodating and truly a great lady, nice kisser too!

Thanks for the morning Meg, I certainly enjoyed myself immensely.

I also have had the pleasure of enjoying Megan's gifts. WOW. She is a beautiful lady and loves what she does. I recommend her highly. Treat her well, she truly is a gift to us.

Recently I had the opportunity to see the lovely Meg and I am kicking myself for not seeing her sooner (inside joke).

I was finally able to find free time and her schedule was open so off I went to Orleans and for the record outside of rush hour it really take no time at all to drive there.

As the door opened I had the nervous feeling I get were the photos real? How would this encounter work out? Was the girl actually a dude? Ok I know the odds of the last one happening are slim but you never know!

Well my foolish thoughts quickly passed as I was face to face with a true beauty, petite, gorgeous, with the most amazing sparkling eyes I have ever seen...As I apologized for being a few minutes late damn GPS..and as she reached out for a hug and I was able to appreciate her perfectly proportioned body wrapped in a cute purple dress.

We went upstairs at her immaculate location and lay down in each other's arms and began to kiss. I have to be honest here, most of the time I don?t enjoy kissing, it?s either done in too mechanical way or it never feels ?real? (yes I know ?real? is subjective) but we kissed for what seemed like hours and it was sweet and sexy, moving from soft touches to hard intertwined tongues with the occasional break to laugh or tickle or to just stare into her beautiful eyes. A true GFE.

At one point she exclaimed that it was too hot for her to keep wearing her clothes and slowly exposed her fantastic body with near perfect breasts, I was in heaven.

We kissed some more, hands exploring all over and then I could take it no longer, I moved down, kissing softly her breasts, her stomach and then her inner thighs, I had to fight the urge to dive right in but I wanted to enjoy every minute of the experience.

The rest is my memory and all I?ll share is tasty, tight, sensual, very responsive and perfect.

Thanks Meg for a great time, I only wish it happened long ago and can?t wait till I see you again.

Sometimes you wonder if your first encounter with a beautiful girl is the best it will ever get. Can you ever top the excitement of that first kiss, the anticipation of that first taste, the warm embraces and peaceful feeling of simply staring into bright expressive eyes...

Then as the days go by you begin to miss the feel of that soft skin, you long to taste her again on your lips and begin to wonder if what you remember was real or just fantasies blending into your memories...

Well let me tell you that after a return visit to the Lovely Meg, the second encounter was better than the first.

Thanks for a great experience and looking forward our next meeting...

• Like 1

Well let me tell you that after a return visit to the Lovely Meg, the second encounter was better than the first.

Thanks for a great experience and looking forward our next meeting...

I agree with your statement, having seen her 5 times in the past, I even said to her the last time "It just keeps getting better each time" :bowdown:

well been trying to meet Meg for awhile but our scheds didnt always match.

Finally got to meet this amazing lady today. Well cant add much more than has already been said one awsome lady.She does like to kiss thats for sure and is amzing at it cant wait to see her again.

I will keep the behind close door fun to that behind the door but she is amazing

Repeat most definatley:motion:

This week I had a little taste of Heaven in the form of none other than Megforfun. I have been very fortunate to have met several sexy beautiful women on cerb and yet my heart kept looking for that special someone. Leaving Meghan's place this week I need look no further she is purrfect.

I was met at the door of a very upscale location by a stunning beauty dressed in a sultry black leather miniskirt wearing long leather boots. The welcoming kiss that followed left little doubt that I was indeed going to heaven if only for an hour. I followed Meg up the stairs to the bedroom and had all I could do not to grab that sexy little ass. Next time I definately will indulge and there will be no holding back.

Meg has the ability to put me completely at ease right from the start and everything just felt right. What happens next will remain between us but I can say that every inch of Meghans beautiful curvacious body and witty mind is a turn on for me. She is gentle yet with a wild side, submissive yet loves to take control. She is very caring and loves to laugh at some of the silliest things. All these attributes make Meg that special Sp that I have been searching for and will I repeat yes in a heartbeat. Thanks so much Meg for taking me to Heaven for a brief period of time.

This week I had a little taste of Heaven in the form of none other than Megforfun. I have been very fortunate to have met several sexy beautiful women on cerb and yet my heart kept looking for that special someone. Leaving Meghan's place this week I need look no further she is purrfect.

I was met at the door of a very upscale location by a stunning beauty dressed in a sultry black leather miniskirt wearing long leather boots. The welcoming kiss that followed left little doubt that I was indeed going to heaven if only for an hour. I followed Meg up the stairs to the bedroom and had all I could do not to grab that sexy little ass. Next time I definately will indulge and there will be no holding back.

Meg has the ability to put me completely at ease right from the start and everything just felt right. What happens next will remain between us but I can say that every inch of Meghans beautiful curvacious body and witty mind is a turn on for me. She is gentle yet with a wild side, submissive yet loves to take control. She is very caring and loves to laugh at some of the silliest things. All these attributes make Meg that special Sp that I have been searching for and will I repeat yes in a heartbeat. Thanks so much Meg for taking me to Heaven for a brief period of time.

I have to agree 100%...she's one in a million!

Guest o*****a*****r

Everything previously mentioned is "bang on" and thanks for the recs gents.

Meg is very accommodating and seems to figure out very quickly what you’re into... without me saying a word she started off round two fulfilling a fantasy of mine.

Round one finish was so good I almost gave myself a facial lol ;-)

Yes Meg is lots of fun for sure!

When she first met me at the door I was blown away how cute she is. She looks young, but mature and experienced. A great combo. Starting off was great because it was so relaxed. Lots of great kissing and touching. She is also really responsive and genuine. Opting for the oral was really worth it, her slow intentive skills - you can feel she is right with you all the time. This was the ultimate GFE. Rec is 100%. Really made me feel special. Thanks and hugs Meg.

Well here I go again after somehow losing my almost completed recommendation.

I met up with Meg today after many months of observing and not being able to action anything cause of my own issues. I expected a lot given all the comments from her numerous admirers, especially on a drab rainy day.

As stated by many of her admirers, Meg is great. When she opened the door, my first impression was that I was facing a very pretty Celtic woman: like those we see on the celtic singing shows. White soft skin and pale eyes, blond/brown reddish hair I'd say which suited her fine. She has many qualities as already stated by many others so I will comment on the things that impressed me.

We were at ease with one another very quickly. She is a very good kisser and I have much experience in that area so we enjoyed ourselves very much in GFE style deep kissing. I loved her toned tummy and thighs (and between thighs), beautiful full natural breasts. She is quite tight which made it very enjoyable for me.

She definitely turned the day around for me. Thank you Meg: you are a gift for all us men out there. :bowdown:

I had some activities planned east of Orleans last week and decided to set a date with Meg beforehand. Sure glad I did.

Meeting Meg for the 1st time I thought she was very attractive in the tight fitting dress she was wearing. Later on with the cloths off I was still admiring her from every angle (nice shape and well toned everywhere). We did all my favorite things, some nice chit chat, passionate kissing, some DATY/69 to warm up and then some great fucking action. Meg had many O's along the way. I suspect thats why she has fun in her CERB handle. I had fun too.

Thanks Meg.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.