Meg O'Ryan (AKA meganforfun)

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

I have moved away from the city and have not had an opportunity to conect with Megan for some time. When I called to set up an appointment she emediatly remembered me. When we got together she truly wanted to catchup with me what a gfe. I can't wait to get back to Ottawa

I had a very nice encounter with Meg, and wouldn't hesitate to repeat. She is extremely friendly and receptive, with a wealth of sexual experience ready to share with you. She is not a clock watcher and seems genuinely interested in your pleasure.

Can't recommend enough!

I saw Meg a couple of months ago and can't wait to see her again. I was nervous and had always wanted to be with a more mature woman. She set my nerves straight and was so sensual that I just knew I was going to have an amazing time. Her location was great and she texted me the directions. I highly recommend this incredibly sexy woman.

Had the pleasure to meet this lovely lady. Very pleasant, very sensual, have and plan to repeat.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Meg today. I am a retired senior so maybe have a different perspective than younger men. As many others have said, Meg is a real delight. She looks nowhere near her claimed age of 46. She is a great cuddler and kisser. She is also a great conversationalist and willing to talk on a wide variety of topics. She doesn't appear to have a phony bone in her body. If you behave like a gentleman, she will go the second mile and then some to ensure that you are happy. She is a real treasure.

After a few years of seeing her post and reading on the board i visited Megan  and why did i wait this long ....... Shes been a  sp in Ottawa for around 10 years and she still under the radar not too many pictures or reviews on her. I know why now everyone that knows Megan are keeping her secret 🙂 At first sight when she  opened the front door and i was amazed by the beauty of her .  Her personality   she makes you feel comfortable right away. If you visit her and the chemistry  is there you will have the time of your life. 

see you soon Meg 

Edited by paw00

After many years of not seeing Meg and always enjoying my time with her I wanted to see if we still connected.  Well I was surprised when I arrived at her place to see that she has not changed a bit, still as sexy as always.  We spent a little bit of time talking about what was new and how we have been and then went for other things.  Meg was just as perfect now as she was a few years ago when I last saw her.  The only thing I can say is that we both upped up some things that we used to do just to make it better, and it was.

Meg gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me.

• Like 3

Meg 🙂

Saw her a few times in the last few years and she is always amazing. She is a real women that loves what she does . 

I always enjoy the time with her 

Thanks Meg  

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.