Karma (Barefax)

Has anyone been to the CR with Karma? I saw her at the club with someone else but had to leave - she looks gorgeous!

Do you mean Carmella ? Petite with sexy tattoos, half East Indian...I had already spent my dancin money for the day but when she came and curled up beside me my resistance went out the window and I took her for a really nice dance....her ass is incredibly soft and shapely..highly recomended !

Would someone care to describe Karma? Just so we know who to look for. Daytime or evening?

Do you mean Carmella ? Petite with sexy tattoos, half East Indian...

Carmella is very frequently at Barbs. Very pretty, lovely company.

• Like 1

Would someone care to describe Karma? Just so we know who to look for. Daytime or evening?

Karma is hot, caucasian, tall, dark haired, tanned, tattooed, with one side of her head shaved short and the other side with extensions. She was completely bald the first time I saw her a few months ago... Surprisingly, she was puling it off well, but she still looks better with hair!

I saw her on a weekday at the end of the afternoon, when the daytime girls start leaving and the evening girls start arriving so I'm not sure when she works.

Thanks for all the responses. I met Karma (not Carmella) a couple of weeks ago. As Rocky says, she's "hot, caucasian, tall, dark haired, tanned, tattooed, with one side of her head shaved short and the other side with extensions". All I'll say is that I'll be going back again and again and again to see her in the CR.

don't know her hrs....but i agree with the board. I've know her for a while. Great woman, beautiful, smart and sexy beyond belief. But that is based on each individuals taste.

I haven't seen Karma for a few weeks now. Does anyone know where she is? Did she changer her schedule?

I haven't seen Karma for a few weeks now. Does anyone know where she is? Did she changer her schedule?

She was there last Thursday around five.