Cabaret and Go-Go

I was at the Cab two weeks ago and Tigress was working. It was a quiet night with only three or four of the regular girls on deck but still had a great time.

Guest *t**e**x
Any tall good looking blonde ladies dance at the Cab?

Cat is tall and gorgeous and sometimes she's sort-of blonde.

I'll be coming to Belleville in the near future and just wondering if there was some new women that I should definitely see at the cab or go-go. PM me with details would be great. I heard a rumour that the cab was going only to a topless stage dance. Is this true? Thanks everyone...

I have never been to the Cabaret but the Go Go is a nice bar, friendly ladies there. I must check out the Cabaret next time, it just that I can walk to the Go Go from my hotel usually.

• Like 1

I have not been to the Cabaret sounds like I should check it out. I have been to the Go Go, the ladies are always friendly and good looking. It is usually a short walk from the hotel where I stay at which makes it convenient.

• Like 1

I haven't heard the topless rumor about the Cab. That said, the Cab did recently get some kind of grant to develop artistic entertainment. Is there a possible link?

Either way, the Cab and the Go Go are both great places; each in their own way. The Cab has more of a local dive bar atmosphere where the Go Go seems to cater to the younger crowd and late night party goers with a big city club decor. It all depends what you're looking for in a strip club or from a dancer that will determine the outcome of your experience. Ultimately you can't go wrong in either place if you treat the girls with respect.

• Like 1

What are people's thoughts about Cali? She's got short blonde hair. She's not thin like a stick, but not fat either. She's got a good body. Nice size breast. She sits at the bar mostly. Use to hang out with Carmen. Still does if Carmen is there. PM me any details about experience with her if not comfortable writing about it in here.

Just curious if I should visit.

Guest *t**e**x

Arcesius you've been asking about Cali for a year now! You have all these details on her and you've never taken her for a dance yet?

She always seems to be with the same guys when I go. Which isn't very often. And being a bit of a shy guy, I like to know more before asking. I've tried some of the ones mentioned in here before. Mostly because they come to me. But kinda been curious about her, but no one ever replies to me about her.

Guest *t**e**x
But kinda been curious about her, but no one ever replies to me about her.

I replied to you about her a year ago: "I met a gorgeous young CAli at Go-Go but she was disappointing in the private booth. Every time things were just getting good she would pull back."

Meanwhile if you have gotten dances from other girls, why don't you share some info with us?

Will be in Belleville tomorrow night and Thursday night.

Can anyone recommend the best dancers in the back room in the Cabaret or Go Go?

Will be up in the Belleville area next weekend with some friends. How does tipping dancers work up in Canada? Used to using paper money to tip dancers on stage. Do you use the dollar coins? I assume private dances start at $20. Also, which place is larger?

Guest *t**e**x

You only tip dancers onstage if you're getting onstage with them. Got on the stage, lie on your back, and put a $20 bill or whatver between your teeth and fun things will happen. Don't give her a coin, that's an American tradition we don't do here.

$20 per song in the VIP booths, which are more private at Cabaret, be sure to count and confirm with the dancer every couple songs. Go-Go is the more "party" kind of place, a little flashier while Cabaret is more a neighbourhood kind of peeler bar. Both have some gorgeous dancers.

Let us know about your fun time after you go!

Will be up in the Belleville area next weekend with some friends. How does tipping dancers work up in Canada? Used to using paper money to tip dancers on stage. Do you use the dollar coins? I assume private dances start at $20. Also, which place is larger?

You only tip dancers onstage if you're getting onstage with them. Got on the stage, lie on your back, and put a $20 bill or whatver between your teeth and fun things will happen. Don't give her a coin, that's an American tradition we don't do here.

$20 per song in the VIP booths, which are more private at Cabaret, be sure to count and confirm with the dancer every couple songs. Go-Go is the more "party" kind of place, a little flashier while Cabaret is more a neighbourhood kind of peeler bar. Both have some gorgeous dancers.

Let us know about your fun time after you go!

Good to know! In the US, we don't usually get on stage unless invited onstage by a feature performer and they do fun things to us. So anyone can get on stage aS long as they have a 20, eh? The stage dancers don't get tipped otherwise?

For privates, you pay afterwards? Very helpful. Any other tips? Will post a trip report when I've made my visit.

Guest *t**e**x

Maybe someone else can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's pretty rare that someone would just slip a tip to a dancer onstage from "perverts row". But if you do, make it at least a five. A coin would be insulting.

The private dances are $20 each, you pay afterwards. Touching is fine but not down below.. The dancers circulate asking guy's if they want dances but if you see a dancer you like and she's not coming over don't be shy about going over to her and asking if she's free.

Have a good time!

Good to know! In the US, we don't usually get on stage unless invited onstage by a feature performer and they do fun things to us. So anyone can get on stage aS long as they have a 20, eh? The stage dancers don't get tipped otherwise?

For privates, you pay afterwards? Very helpful. Any other tips? Will post a trip report when I've made my visit.

So anyone can get on stage aS long as they have a 20, eh? The stage dancers don't get tipped otherwise?

Usually people who go on stage will lay on their back and wait for the dancer to approach them. Normally it's 5 or 10 dollars in your mouth and the dancer will come grab the money from your mouth with her boobs or whatever she likes :D just let her do what she does, and usually can't touch them on stage, keep hands to your side.

Ya in the private rooms you pay after the dances, just make sure you keep count too... Hate to get burned.

Enjoy yourself, cdn stripclubs are great.

Usually people who go on stage will lay on their back and wait for the dancer to approach them. Normally it's 5 or 10 dollars in your mouth and the dancer will come grab the money from your mouth with her boobs or whatever she likes :D just let her do what she does, and usually can't touch them on stage, keep hands to your side.

Ya in the private rooms you pay after the dances, just make sure you keep count too... Hate to get burned.

Enjoy yourself, cdn stripclubs are great.

Good to know. Thanks. Just put money in mouth, get on stage, and enjoy the ride. Will people (staff/dancer/other customers) get mad if I keep stuffing money into the guy's mouth who is laying down, because I'm messing with him?

I'm assuming hands are not kept to oneself in the private rooms, right?

If you want to go on stage use a $5 to tip the dancers. I know that tipping the dancer on stage is the right thing if you're sitting at the front of the stage. Also if you don't plan on going for dances with the dancer on stage its a way to say thanks for the show.

I know it seems rude but I personally think tipping a $1 or $2 while she is on stage is okay. When you think about it they are planning on coming out with a $5 coin and if they do would want to start tipping them only bills? $10? $20? The worse thing they ever did was come out with the Coin $1 and $2. Wish they kept the $1 bills or at least kept them as option at the banks only. That way you go in and get singles for the night and then tipping a $1 at stage front wouldn't seem so awkward for people. When I sit up front which is very rarely I will walk up to the dance after her stage show and tip her a $5 to say thanks for the show. Now also understand when I say tipping a $1 at stage front I mean only if you are not planning on going on stage. If you want to go on stage grab a $5 and ask the lady she will either invite you up or say no to you coming on stage. Very important keep your hands at your sides and let the lady move your hands herself. A lot safer for you that way.

If you go to VIP it is $20 a songs so either keep count yourself or pay her after every song so there is no confusion. If you need to hit the Bank Machine do it before you go for dances in the back. Also if she is just sitting with you ask her up front if you're paying per song for just talking in the back. I have had ladies do this and it is always a he said she said and when they go look at the video they will see that you're back there for how many songs so if she only danced for 5 but you stayed back there talking and she tells you its 15 songs that's $300. 90% of the clubs will always back the dancer unless you're able to prove otherwise. If they check for you and verify the amount there is very little you can do. So make sure you always know whats what and always ask. Better to ask then be surprised with a $300 bill for only 5 dances.

• Like 2

Guest *t**e**x

Thanks Goombata, you're a bit better informed then me about ringside tipping.

One last thing to mention is that if you go to the VIP and there's already a song playing make sure the dancer waits til the next full song before she starts dancing. Most of them say right off they'll wait to the next full song starting but a few of them will start dancing even if there's just a minute left in the song that's playing.

It also goes without saying but I'll say it - don't be rude or grabby with a dancer back in the VIP. The more gentlemanly you are the better the dances you're going to get.

Good to know. Thanks. Just put money in mouth, get on stage, and enjoy the ride. Will people (staff/dancer/other customers) get mad if I keep stuffing money into the guy's mouth who is laying down, because I'm messing with him?

I'm assuming hands are not kept to oneself in the private rooms, right?

Haha, no you put it in your mouth or in your hand, the girl will lay on you and do something. Or you can sit in perverts row and put money down in front of you on stage, and she'll do a dance or such for you.

You don't put it in other guys' mouth, just yours.

• Like 1

If you want to go on stage use a $5 to tip the dancers. I know that tipping the dancer on stage is the right thing if you're sitting at the front of the stage. Also if you don't plan on going for dances with the dancer on stage its a way to say thanks for the show.

I know it seems rude but I personally think tipping a $1 or $2 while she is on stage is okay. When you think about it they are planning on coming out with a $5 coin and if they do would want to start tipping them only bills? $10? $20? The worse thing they ever did was come out with the Coin $1 and $2. Wish they kept the $1 bills or at least kept them as option at the banks only. That way you go in and get singles for the night and then tipping a $1 at stage front wouldn't seem so awkward for people. When I sit up front which is very rarely I will walk up to the dance after her stage show and tip her a $5 to say thanks for the show. Now also understand when I say tipping a $1 at stage front I mean only if you are not planning on going on stage. If you want to go on stage grab a $5 and ask the lady she will either invite you up or say no to you coming on stage. Very important keep your hands at your sides and let the lady move your hands herself. A lot safer for you that way.

If you go to VIP it is $20 a songs so either keep count yourself or pay her after every song so there is no confusion. If you need to hit the Bank Machine do it before you go for dances in the back. Also if she is just sitting with you ask her up front if you're paying per song for just talking in the back. I have had ladies do this and it is always a he said she said and when they go look at the video they will see that you're back there for how many songs so if she only danced for 5 but you stayed back there talking and she tells you its 15 songs that's $300. 90% of the clubs will always back the dancer unless you're able to prove otherwise. If they check for you and verify the amount there is very little you can do. So make sure you always know whats what and always ask. Better to ask then be surprised with a $300 bill for only 5 dances.

Totally glad I asked! I like the pay after every song idea. I've been burned before for paying upfront.