Cabaret and Go-Go

The City of Belleville has purchased the land where the Cabaret is located. They will be tearing the structure down until they determine what development will take place in that area of the waterfront. The original property owners have retained their strip club license and may open another club on Bell Blvd in the future. 

https://inquinte.ca/story/city-buys-will-demolish-cabaret

• Like 1

Had occasion to visit Go-Go recently, pretty good crowd, about half a dozen girls, all at least reasonably attractive. Enjoyable dances with the beautiful Asian Lulu and with a sexy chocolate sweetheart named Harmony. HOped to see Lola, hope she's still working there. Dances with a pretty brunette weren't my thing as not much contact. Like this place but still long for the soon demolished Cab.

Edited by thepartypigeon
accuracy
  • Thanks 1

Very long time since I've been to Go Go and was pleasantly surprised, they had an assortment of women, not everyone to all tastes of course, but I'd say there was five or six who were in the 7-10 rating category. Had great dances with spinner Leah, very pretty brunette with a tight well built body and a great personality. Then met chocolate Victoria who I'd never seen before, beautiful face, really smooth nice body, small lovley boobs and really great dances upstairs. There were a few other girls I would've like to dance but hopefully next time. I still like the neighborhood vibe of this little place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You'd think fom this thread I'm the only customer who goes to Go Go. I had a tale of two body types there, both were good times. First was Aliya (not sure if spelt right): a bleached blond thick girl with a huge and admirable ass and DD boobs.. She didnt see all that happy on stage but off she was sassy and fun. We went up for a very nice time in CR and it was quite an experience to be grinded by that bountiful butt. Later went up with Audrey, a newer girl who really enjoyed herself on stage, she's tall and very slim, lovley B boobs, wears glasses, looks a bit geeky but really sexy and lots of fun. Another great time in CR. Leah, Harmony, Lula all there too and a few girls i didn't recognize. The girl at the door and the waitresses all extremely hot.

• Thanks 1

On 1/20/2020 at 1:24 AM, thepartypigeon said:

I don't recognize the name Isabelle, can you describe her please?

Blonde Polish. May go by Bella. I do not think she is in Belleville often.

• Like 1

Go Go's facebook page says they won't open until restrictions are lefted since they can only have 25% capacity and they only have 120 capacity to start with. Most of the time they didn't have 30 cusomters in there so I don't know what their problem is.

My friend and his wife want to go. Anyone hear any ETA? I know she's getting impatient and might strong arm us to driving to Ottawa or even Montreal...

Well no new posts on their page since June 8, wonder if they just couldn't find dancers. Meanwhlle I am getting so nostaligic about the long lost Cabaret. That place had the best atmosphere and vip.

• Thanks 1