Cabaret and Go-Go

Guest *t**e**x

Glad you enjoyed youself there! It's a bit more hit and miss the quality of the girls at the Cab, but there are some great ones and I find the place more friendly and the vip far more private and comfortable than at Go-Gos. Both places have their good points though.

I think I know that older French dancer you mean and yes she sizzles.

Who are some of the good girls to hang out with, have a few drinks, and maybe get some dances from?

Been awhile since I was last there.

Don't even know if the girl I saw last time is still there.

Guest *t**e**x

What's happening at the Cab these days? those Montreal girls still coming over for weekends? Erin back? Aspin still doing a good job but not smiling? Haven't been able to get there in a long time

If you really want to know then PM me can't post the news on here

What's happening at the Cab these days? those Montreal girls still coming over for weekends? Erin back? Aspin still doing a good job but not smiling? Haven't been able to get there in a long time

Guest *t**e**x

Finally made it back to Cab. Thought maybe I'd luck out and find LexiRose there but that didn't happen.the place seems pretty quiet these days but I had some great dances with Coco, a pretty petite caramel-coloured girl with a great knack for being sensual and also with tall black Mary Jane whose generous thighs and ass make me very happy... No sign of Aspin or incredibly beautiful Kat but fun time.

Guest *t**e**x

Any intel on how things are these days at Cab and Go=Go? Might make a trip soon and hoping its not deadsville there.

It seems that the Cab is pretty quiet most days until later in the evenings. After about 10:00 pm the party gets rolling and there's always enough dancers to go around. The ladies are pretty much the same regulars with a few new girls looking for a change of scenery once in a while. Lucky's gone back to the Plaza in Kingston. Haven't seen Sarah there in a while. Julie, Chloe, Tiffany and Carmen are always in a party mood. Not too sure about daytime fun?

I was at the Go-Go last week...nice to see Candy and Kara back dancing there again after being away for about a year. The late night action seems to be the same at the Go-Go as the Cab. I haven't had a chance to frequent the GG enough to get to know any of the girls yet. I really enjoyed the quality of the stage shows at the GG and couldn't help notice the quantity of women customers coming and going throughout the night either as a group or with a guy.

Either way, no matter what your taste in atmosphere, drinks, women and VIP room experiences...you should be able to meet or exceed expectations at either club. Enjoy!!!

• Like 2

Lucky is an 5'6", 120 pound, natural 34 C's, 40 year old dancer with curly shoulder length blond hair and a loud raspy voice. She's a little rough around the edges but she's popular with the middle aged patrons and seems to have a few regulars wherever she's dancing. As long as she hasn't consumed too much tequila, she can still perform skillfully on the pole and carry on a decent conversation. If she's drinking too excess it's better to steer clear. She tends to be a little territorial with customers if you don't make it clear that you like to see other dancers once in a while.

I hear she's dancing again at the Plaza in Kingston.

• Like 1

Guest *t**e**x

Was at the Cab and had a great time with Alyssa in the vip, hadn't seen her for about a year. What a pretty girl she is, just stunning. Her eyes are amazing, beautiful petit body, great experience. Also enjoyed dances with Ryder, a larger girl and very sexy. Also really sexy eyes, lots of eye contact and goes a good grind with her ample beautiful ass. Saw Kat there also and she looked as incredible as ever but impossible to get her attention as she is always talking with the young guys there. I did love her boots!!

I agree with you about Alyssa. Every SC has it's share of beautiful and sexy women but Alyssa's natural understated beauty is absolutely breathtaking. I'm not exaggerating when I state that she is one of the most gorgeous women you'll ever meet in your lifetime and her demure personality immediately sets you at ease when you speak with her. I'm feeling the need to visit Belleville again very soon.

Not sure if you all realize this; but you are on camera from the minute you walk in to the minute you leave.

For that reason alone, I stay away from the GOGO

• Like 2

You've got to be kidding me? Virtually every retail establishment including SC's will have a multitude of cameras strategically scattered throughout public areas. If they don't they're extremely vulnerable to liability issues on several fronts most significantly the safety and protection of their staff and assets. There are no cameras in the VIP area upstairs....and if there are, they're not reviewing them.

You need not be paranoid about being on camera in any SC unless you're involved in criminal or undesirable behavior that might be reviewed during the investigation of an alleged incident. Remember, video footage is a double edge sword....it can be equally risky for a club if that video exposes inappropriate behavior such as extras in the VIP area or other criminal activity such as drugs or serving drunken patrons. Your privacy is not at risk by having zone cameras recording daily events. Any publication of the images or other information captured on video by the club would be criminal on their part.

Guest *t**e**x

Some nice times in the CR at cabaret. The quality of the girls there seems to be rising. First was Natalie (I may have her name wrong) a very pretty blond spinner cute as a button, very pleasant girl. Then Seduction, a tall brunette with a beautiful face and voluptous (but not fat) body, amazing ass that she knows how to use well. She's a lot of fun and very friendly, great smile. There were lots of other girls I wanted to try out but maybe next time.

Does anyone have any info on a dancer named Zoe at the Cab? What's she like? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather. Thanks

Guest *t**e**x

Went back to Cab to sample some more of the lovely girls there, getting to like that place more and more. Scarlet is a really pretty Scarlet Johansen lookalike with great skin and a great body, a little shy...don't know how long she's been there but it she gets more comfortable she'll be amazing. That said I definitely enjoyed her dances.

Finished the evening with Tigress (I think that's what she said?) who is a very sexy brunette, mischevious, aggressive and playful in a great way, amazing smile, great personality, love her face and body. Might be my new favorite for the Cab vip.

There were more girls I'm curious about so I'll be back!!

Guest *t**e**x

Anyone know if there are any dancers in during the afternoons at Cab?

Guest *t**e**x

Most of the girls I thought were new turns out have been there for a while, but I'm pretty sure Scarlet is new and hopefully getting more comfortable dancing in the VIP. Beautiful Scarlet Johansen lookalike.

Guest *t**e**x

Anyone been to the Cab lately? Any Tigress sightings? Any other great dancers there lately?