Cabaret and Go-Go

Guest *t**e**x

Hadn't been to Cab in a long time and was surprised to see petit blonde Aspin back there and she looked good. Enjoyed her dances in teh VIP. Another great time in the VIP with Fire, a beautiful ebony dancer with a nice kinky edge to her and great boots (and great booty too). The hightlight of the night though was a gorgeous slim French brunette named Dulce (?? pronounced like dullchay). Her style in the VIP might not be to everyone's taste but I loved her slow close sensuality, beautiful personality and great long body. She says she's not there much as she moves around alot, so if anyone has sees her at Cab or at other clubs please let me know!

Went to the Cabaret with a couple of my boys on Saturday night. Played a couple games of pool, while checking out the talent. Really enjoyed watching Jordan's stage dance! I wish my boys wanted to stay later, as I would have wanted to get a private with her. Her gymnastic/yoga moves were fabulous.

I did enjoy a private with Josie. Great attitude and fun. There were two girls who were attached to the hip, both shorter brunettes - one with a white outfit and the other with a black outfit - who I asked why the dancers were carrying around bandanas. They ignored me, so that wasn't nice. I spoke to Dulce, a tall French Canadian brunette, who explained to me that they were for sanitary reasons. She was nice and giggly. My buddies got a couple of dances as well. Next time I'm in town, I'd head back. Thanks for all of the info, gents. Gotta love a full bar, where they take it all off.

• Like 2

Went to both the Cab and Gogo last week. I have to say that Cab won hands down. GoGo has new rules that require only partial nudity in the CR. Why bother I say. The ladies at the Cab were very pretty and no such rules. One dancer who talked like she was a regular at the club was exceptional. She is a brunette with blond highlights, perfect teeth, and all natural. Mid 20s. Anyone know her name? I may have to go back and find out. She was a lot of fun. She is friends with a long dark haired spinner who put on a great stage show but with who I never had the chance to talk. Later in the night a dance who goes by Talia arrived - stunning is all I can say. Cab was a clear winner last week.

Later in the night a dancer who goes by Talia arrived - stunning is all I can say. Cab was a clear winner last week.

What does she look like...hair colour, stature?

I assume you mean Talia. She is about 5'10" with heals, long straight black hair, enhanced chest and a rock hard body. She clearly works out a lot. She said she only dances occasionally and as I am not a regular, I can neither confirm nor deny. She is super nice, so treat her well belleville.

• Like 2

...have been to both clubs...used to go quite regularly at the turn of the century (remember when lap dances happened at the table and used to cost $5 ) ... the GoGo used to be the best club in town, but now, with its new owners, has some crazy door fee policy that is a real turn off, because you have to pay this just to get in (doesn't matter what time of night it is !!)...this kind of desperate move usually indicates that business is bad and is often confirmed when you go in and find the place virtually deserted...a real shame cause the club itself used to host the best peelers in town !!! The Cabaret was always a little seedier, buth the area for the private dances was much more initimate and private ....the Doctors Hotel was great for the brief time time that it was opened after its redecoration (it has since caught fire and burnt down) ... haven't gone to these clubs since they banned smoking ... stripping without smoking just seems wrong, somehow ...I know its healthier for the girls and all that, but it still just seems wrong ,,,,,

Guest *t**e**x
I did enjoy a private with Josie. Great attitude and fun.

Josie is also one of the most facially beautiful dancers at Cabaret too. I mean great body too but what a face.

Guest *t**e**x

Had dances from a couple girls I hadn't seen in a year or two - Dallas is looking great with very short black hair and that tall killer body, nice big ass and big boobs. Very friendly and all smiles and enjoyable in the VIP.

Also Erin who used to work only days now works nights and she's cute as hell and has that great ass and pretty little boobs, beautiful skin. Very sweet girl, smart, funny, playful, sensual in the VIP.

Also met Duria (sp??) a sexy slightly older blond with a hot body who's eager to please in the VIP.

For a little neighborhood place Cab always has some worth while talent.

Edited by *t**e**x
added information

There seems to be an exodus of girls from the Plaza in Kingston coming to work at both clubs in Belleville. Kingston's loss is Belleville's gain.

• Like 1

There seems to be an exodus of girls from the Plaza in Kingston coming to work at both clubs in Belleville. Kingston's loss is Belleville's gain.

What girls from the Plaza are in Belleville???

When I looked at the lineup that is now frequently in Belleville, it appears that most of the local girls are making the trip to Belleville. Candy and Kara came back to the Go-Go back in January. Recently I've seen Match, April, Brooke and Taylor in either the Go-Go or the Cabaret. Violet and Mercedes also come up but usually only on Sundays when the Plaza is closed anyway. Lucky was bouncing back and forth between the Plaza and the Cabaret but she's currently not working.

Not surprisingly many of their regular customers have followed suit and make the trip to Belleville to see them since every time I'm there I bump into customers I recognize from the Plaza. Great for the girls but bad for the Plaza I would suspect since usually the dancers outnumber the customers lately in Kingston. Friday night there was 15 dancers at the Plaza and all but two of them were from out of town. The girls that I talked to were pissed about too many girls + very few customers @ $15/dance + bar/DJ fees + accommodation/travel = losing money to work that night and likely won't be back. Unhappy dancers are less than fun......just sayin!!!

As a regular SC patron I like to see a healthy blend of regular dancers and fresh new faces rotating in and out of a club to keep things fresh and exciting. Customers can develop a connection and become regulars with the house girls and spice it up every now and then with the new girls that come for a short stint. In a big city club the dynamics may be different but in smaller venues like Kingston, Belleville, Cornwall and some of the smaller clubs in Ottawa like Tease Inc, it's the regular house girls that convert occasional customers into regular patrons with a pocket full of $20 bills. Oh well, it's only 45 minutes to Belleville!!!

I don't visit the Plaza often but was there the other night and noticed there was more girls than normal but the only two I recognized were Diamond and Violet.

My favourite who used to be there often has not been there for some time and seems to have moved up north. Hopefully she will be back to the Plaza soon or at least to the Cab.

Guest *t**e**x
The cab back room is a hidden gem!

Want to share with us who you enjoyed visiting the backroom with with?

Haven't been to the Cab in a while...any fun girls in the VIP room during the daytime?

PM me if you would like.

Sorry I call the VIP the back room my mistake but the VIP is fantastic with the right dancer

Any ladies new that you would recommend in the back VIP. PM me if you would rather.

I haven't been to either club in a long while. Last time I was there I seen Toni tiny lady blond hair. Talked to her a bit would of went for dances but she kept hanging out with a group of really young guys. I did go in the back with Tigerass and Kat. Haven't seen them in a while.

• Like 1

Guest *t**e**x

Haven't noticed many new ladies lately but Tigress has been there though its hard to tear her away from the tables full of young guys. Haven't see Kat lately. Erin's working nights now, I enjoy her dances though they may not be what you're looking for.

Any ladies new that you would recommend in the back VIP. PM me if you would rather.

I haven't been to either club in a long while. Last time I was there I seen Toni tiny lady blond hair. Talked to her a bit would of went for dances but she kept hanging out with a group of really young guys. I did go in the back with Tigerass and Kat. Haven't seen them in a while.