Cabaret and Go-Go

Haven't noticed many new ladies lately but Tigress has been there though its hard to tear her away from the tables full of young guys. Haven't see Kat lately. Erin's working nights now, I enjoy her dances though they may not be what you're looking for.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. If I had to guess you're right I don't want to do that in a club. It's disrespectful to the club and ladies. Besides the risk is to high. Just think if you got caught and they grab you and drag you out of there. That's why I stick with Kat and Tigeress. If I wanted more I would stay at hotel in Belleville. That being said I just stay with the ladies on cerb.

Guest *t**e**x
I'm not sure what you mean by that. If I had to guess you're right I don't want to do that in a club. It's disrespectful to the club and ladies. Besides the risk is to high. Just think if you got caught and they grab you and drag you out of there. That's why I stick with Kat and Tigeress. If I wanted more I would stay at hotel in Belleville. That being said I just stay with the ladies on cerb.

Um I wasn't suggesting what you thought I was suggesting.

Personally I hit the Cabaret to see Zoe. Tigress is gorgeous and fun, but a bit rough for my tastes. I had sore nipples for days last time I was there.

There was a gorgeous little spinner at the go-go for the longest time. Not sure her name but she was eastern european or something.... Maybe part east indian. Absolutely stunning with the best enhanced pair I think I've ever seen.

PM if you want the 411

Sorry I haven't replied to the PMs about the Cab and GoGo.

Just got confirmed a few days ago and didn't want any more false BS spread. No Name will be given.

The GoGo (Nothing to do with the GoGo or staff at the GoGo)

Dimes for donuts.

Not safe after closing, Happened 2 times (non-regulars)

If you partake in coffee after closing go to your own not theirs. (hasn't been a issue the past 2 weeks, No reports) I believe they went home, Opening weekend. Be extra careful, they might have returned.

The Cab (Nothing to do with The Cab or staff at The Cab)

Out of towner bad at math, Keep missing by 2 - 5 (depending on amount of water consumed)

Out of towner personal security Avoid going for coffee at there place. (Might be related to above issues unconfirmed)

After club participation.

After working at the club you have gone with your new friend for participation, personal discussions. The information you received from the lady has been verified as positive participation.

Go have your participation, personal discussions verified. This can cause your future discussions and participation to be uncomfortable if not verified quickly.

• Like 3

Was into the cab a couple of weeks ago on a wee day afternoon and saw a 40 something blond who used to be a regular at the Sherwood, same high pressure sales tactics as before. Had a few dances for old times sake.

• Like 1

Went to the cab last night. The place was dead for a Friday night. Belleville there are some great ladies, get out and spend some money. Met Tigress and Erin. They are a blast. Took Tigress for a number of dances and she put on a great show. If you like a killer body and a quick wit spend some time with Tigress. My buddy took Erin for some dances and thoroughly enjoyed her dances too. Both ladies are local but they spent plenty of time with us. A great night.

• Like 2

She's there frequently. I don't know if she actually dances there anymore. I saw her take a customer back to the VIP recently but she's always dressed in street clothes and never does a stage show.

I have'nt been to the Cab for months. I use to drop in a failrly regular basis but work has kept me away. Does anyone know who is working evenings now through the week? I'm not local so I'm just looking for a heads up before I head out.

Visited Cab first time in ages and didn't see any of my favorites but there was a great selection of girls with big beautiful butts. First was EE Julia, big boobs big butt, sweet, might dance her again sometime. Second was beautiful Tia, a tall brunette with moddest boobs and a fantastic ass, nice smile, wished she'd been a bit more hands on but I enjoyed her dances and great body. Third was chocolate Mary another award-winning but, nice thick body all round, pretty face, another sweet girl and a lot of fun in the vip.

Was curious about another dancer who I didn't get a chance to see in the vip, older redheard with very short hair.

• Like 1

After having a less then stellar time at Cab I decided to drop into Go-Go for my first time in years. It was pretty quiet but three or four very attractive girls working. The booths upstairs are more private then they used to be as they are more blocked off from downstairs which is good. I went up with Lola, a very sweet chocolate beauty and had a great time. I maybe changing my mind about which club I prefer.

• Like 1

heading out to B-ville this week and undecided on which club to honor with my presence. Any recent reports from Cabaret? Thing getting any better there? Some hot girls? Otherwise will give my money to Go Go.

Got back to Go-Go last midweek, about half a dozen girls, all of them attractive and I think 30 or younger. Went again with Lola, enjoyed the dances again. Also a few dances with a blond named Courtney, who has incredible ass and hips.

There was another blonde with a great body I was curious about but will have to wait till next time an also a very slim brunette with a gorgeous face. Next time!!

As is often the case the girl waiting tables was the hottest in the place, but the talent was very good.

• Like 1

Back to Go Go early in the week hoping to check out a few new dancers. Only about 5 girls working and maybe a couple dozen customers, moslty young guys but also some girls who I wish were dancing!

The shooter girl was the hottest in the place and her delivery method of shooters was very sexy to watch, made for a great atmoshpere there.

Dances first with Caribbean girl named Harmony who I enjoyed in the upstairs VIP. Very pretty, nice body, sweet girl, good dances.

Had a couple of dances with a brunette who's name I don't remember (Mimi??). Exotic girl with a very hot body but her dances weren't what I like so I ended the night again with Lola who is dependable and enthusiastic.

A couple of other girls there I was curious about but I should go later in the week and see a more complete showing of the talent at the place.

Went to the Gogo last week. Met two great dancers: Stacey and Paris. They are both very pretty but paris has that extra something. She was a hoot to get to know and imho she is the perfect dancer. She puts on a great stage show, works the crowd, and just made my night. Thank you Paris for a great evening.

• Like 1