Cherry Blossom

I finally got to visit cherry yesterday after months of waiting for our schedules to match, and it was well worth the wait. She' a beautiful girl with a sexy body and great personality. Had such a fun hour with her I had to write my first reco. I will definitely repeat.

• Like 1

Very hot body, cute face, and a wicked sense of humour, sharp and funny. I loved the view as she worked her magic. A beautiful MA.

I had the pleasure of visiting Cherry Blossom at Paradise Spa today. Very appropriate name for this little angel as she is very sweet on the eyes and has a warming and sweet demeanor to complement her looks.

I had worked the last couple weekends and decided to take the weekend off and treat myself. None of the MA's I usually see were working. I always do a little research when choosing a new MA. Cherry didn't have a lot of recommendations and a few were one liners. As this forum does not allow you to offer negative feedback, I always read between the lines when I see a very brief recommendation for an MA and was somewhat skeptical when I booked a massage with Cherry. However, seeing that plaid skirt in her profile pic caused me to throw caution to the wind and I'm very grateful I did. I haven't wrote a recommendation for a while but thought this lady deserves one in case others were cautious for the same reason.

The temperature in the rooms at Paradise have been quite cold the last few times I've visited but it didn't take long for this sweet chocolate to warm me up. After exchanging pleasantries, she asked if I would like her naked and had this devilish little giggle when I said yes.

The giggle was a real turn on for me and it continued as we chatted while she gently worked her magic. The devilish giggle and a little sarcasm are hints that the chocolate would be tantalizingly bitter sweet as you get to know her better. Then there was the body slides which seemed to last an amazingly long time as you couldn't help but live in the moment and it seemed like time was standing still. She really gets into the slides and I have to say she put the S's in Soft Silky Smooth Skin.

Skipping a few details, I'm embarrassed to say the plot thickened a little quicker than I would have liked but I think you'll understand why if you have the pleasure of getting a massage from Cherry.

And the best part..........ok, maybe the second best part ;-) I usually feel rushed after the "cleanup in aisle 2" which can be an awkward time when you're rushed. Cherry instructed me to "stay right there" and the massage continued for another 10 minutes until the hour was up. Next, I was invited to a shower for two. I'm leaving out a few details and I'll leave it to you to learn what kind of body soap she uses.

An awesome unrushed massage that truly lasted the hour with not an awkward second. This angel makes you feel special and left me feeling relaxed, invigorated, and younger.

Another thing I look for when reading a recommendation is whether the person would repeat another session with the same MA and I have to say I have developed a bit of a sweet tooth.

After seeing her around for years, I finally found that our schedules marched! I called and thankfully she was available for an hour just before the end of her shift. So I hurried to angels to meet my new addiction!

I was met in the room, while I stood there awkwardly half dressed, I could barely say hello as she walked in. I was totally blown away, her pictures do her no justice, she's everything you think she is and more, and it's all wrapped up in a lovely amount of sarcasm (which I love lol)

The session was great, great massage and body slides, attention was payed to where it was needed and it left me so relaxed that I almost fell asleep. Then came the flip, and it was even better, her body felt amazing on mine as she gave me some mind blowing body slides.

After the finish she had me lay there, and the massage continued for an extra 10 minutes, with some great and funny conversation to boot, then one of the best times I've had in the shower in a long long time.

She left me wanting more! I can't wait till I have an opening and our schedules mesh once more to go back and see her. She is a true gem.

Cherry, if you're reading this, thanks again!

Edit: double post

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.