Best Massage GFE ?

Guest jake_cdn

I have not had a lot of experience with massage services but have heard that a Massage GFE experience is amazing and I think that I would like to give it a try.

Can you recommend the GFE massag provider that you have seen? Please respond or PM me. If there is a thread on this that I have missed please point me in that direction and please excuse the redundancy.

in all honesty, all the GFE masseuses out there are YMMV, so what could be a good thing for me may or may not be for you. I suggest that you look up some of the girls from paradise and angels, cmj and other spas, see who you like and read up on recos from others.

my recos are Claire heavens, amazing service, Amanda Paige at cmj and Britney from cmj. all provide excellent service and gfe aspects of their massage. I have also heard a lot of really good things about TifannyXXX000 from paradise as well.

happy hunting!

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

I recommend Katrine Cannon. She was fantastic. Check out her website as well as her profile.

There's a few I could recommend publically, such as Luscious Lilly or Loraine Laney. And then I'd recommend anybody else, that you have gotten along well enough with, to be lucky enough to get onto their own trusted GFE whitelist. ;)

• Like 2

All the above girls are great, each one different in their own ways.

Don't forget JessicaMassage, Gina and Kellyxo. These girls offer true GFE experiences and are very good at treating you like a king and making sure that you are happy. It's always YMMV, it depends on the chemistry or connection and hygiene. Not all experiences are the same and depends on how the two of you relate to each other. Overall, they were all fun in different ways. Some were exceptional, but every experience is always different, even when it comes to repeat visits, otherwise it would be predictable. That's why meeting new girls is interesting, never know what's going to happen :)

Can't forget the latest MA that I've seen. ChantalSummers, she is rapidly gaining a reputation as being a sexy fun GFE MA. She has a great sense of humour and is dedicated to making sure you are enjoying yourself.

• Like 4

Just want to make a slight correction if I may. That Tiffany is from Angels Touch. This way, no one will get lost on thier way to see her ! ;)

Thanks Robyn, yes this way everyone will only get lost when the get there. You want to get lost in paradise once you get there, rather than lost trying to find paradise...

• Like 1

I have lurked for a while, but it seems fair to share opinions, so here's my first post. It fits this thread quite well.

Saw Katrine Cannon, and it was as GFE as one could imagine. Great massage, followed by a pleasing erotic session. Chatted about everything, including hangovers and condos. Stunningly attractive lady, intelligent, witty, made one feel like a friend - well, more like a horny friend.

Left wishing I had booked 2 and not 1 hour. Definitely will repeat.

• Like 1

Whiteman :

"There's a few I could recommend publically, such as Luscious Lilly or Loraine Laney. And then I'd recommend anybody else, that you have gotten along well enough with, to be lucky enough to get onto their own trusted GFE whitelist."

If you havent meet Loraine she just joined ALO team

This year I've met Dannika at Vibe Spa and she offers a very great GFE experience. Great in the shower also. Can't ask for much more. Very sexy looking and great sensual massage. Great kisser also :)

• Like 3

I find the wonderful women at ALO Spas are the best! Always a nice, relaxed, clean environment with attendants who take great care of you! Safe, very clean and no worries :)

Edited by bellafan
Typo
  • Like 5

Just had another session with Jewels. One of the best GFE session I've had in a while. Great kisser. A lot of fun in the starting shower and the ending shower.

Great body and she know's how to use it. Know's how tease and torture me :)

• Like 1

I'd have to agree - all the CMJ women are spectacular, and a number offer GFE as well. :-) Everyone that I've had a GFE session with was fantastic.

• Like 1

I've not posted anything yet but must admit Tiffany and Katrine at Angels rock. I'm not under the illusion that any provider is a girlfriend but treat them with respect and these ladies provide a very comfortable and sensual experience.

• Like 1

I kind of want to keep quiet on this as I want her all for myself lol but Hailey at paradise has been amazing to me. Very passionate and not afraid of actual intimacy ie cuddles and low key affection. What else do you need in a girlfriend :-)

That said I agree with the above statements. Think it all depends on chemistry and respect.

:-)

• Like 2

Hailey from Paradise...she's sexy as hell,lots of fun,very easy going and is able to still be affectioniate even with an attitude. Pretty much the girlfriend I've wanted to experience anyway lol

• Like 1