DoubleDDLove666 aka Cassie

I finally got to see DoubleDDLove666 aka Cassie . She a former dancer , and wow she still got the moves .

Before booking with her we had chatted a lot and I found her to be a sweet charming girl . Everything about this girl is great . There nothing much I can complain about . I meet her at her nice incall place . She spent the time to dress up and we had a great time . I won't spend time explaining just go see this girl ! She well worth time ! Trust me gents !

Hope to see her around more !

• Like 2

I went and saw Cassie last evening. I have seen her on-line and chatted with her a few times. So, it was time to meet.

From a body type perspective, she is my type, nice large naturals and somewhat curvey too.

Her personality is more passive than aggressive, and not really sure which is my type, this depends on my mood I would say.

Okay, so what is she like. Loves to kiss, DFK, and really loves those big naturals breast to be played with. Nice bbbj, soft, a bit sloppy and a bit deep. Daty was nice, tasty and wet. And some nice ass play too, which I do like and she enjoyed it. She suggested doggie to start and this was fine, we started there, but finished mished, loved looking into those eyes and more importantly those breasts. Got a second round, but this was mostly me enjoying that tasty pussy and her finishing me a bit with more bbbj, but hj. Those second shots are work, and she was willing.

Anyway guys, she tends to be more cerb committed, so take advantage of that.

Met Cassie last night in Ottawa. The location was very convenient and parking was not a problem. The building and area quit safe and secure. Cassie is a really great, she's a fine your lady. From the start she was easy relate and communicate with as we got to know one another a little better and things fell into place.

She was totally relaxed and and our appointment was not rushed at all, in fact i have a sneaky feeling we may have gone over by abit. I dont know, i didn't look at the clock either. It wasn't until abit later when i noticed it. Skills are awesome, all in all I had a really great time and left feeling very relaxed. I will certainly repeat

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.