Best FULL body massage...?

Hi! i'm looking for the best full body therapeutic massage around with the usual erotic touch and ending.. when i hear full body massage, i expect FULL body!

as in, not only back but also, arms, legs, hands, feet, neck...

Sujestions?

If you are looking for a massage where you arrive and shower, get a massage of your back, legs, arm, neck, feet, and then get a release, I would advise you to book a 90 minute appointment because it just cannot all be covered properly in 60 minutes. Massaging takes time!

So I would recommend you look at Jude Masso or Katrine Cannon, both of whom are certified to give therapeutic massage, or Gina at Vibe, who has good strong hands and gives a nice massage. She's a great tease too.

Tell the ladies know that you want a 90 minute appointment and also let them know what you are looking for out of your massage.

Good luck!

Polydeuces

• Like 3

Two independent MAs that I have seen recently give very strong, deep, sensual massage delivered from their lovely, lithe bodies. From temples to toes to the holy grail.

Breath Taking Vivian

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=66050

and Madison

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=58936

• Like 1

Pauline or Carol-Ann at Michele's!!! Wonderful hands and great MASSAGE. They love to focus on that and you can easily tell them what you want as a true massage! They are also very skilled at providing a happy ending once they have relaxed you or rub away your ackes and pains!

In my opinion the best full body massage is the one you enjoyed the most. And withh all the lovely ma we have here you can't go wrong with any of them.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Actually, it can all be covered in 30 minutes with me. I do it all, from top to bottom, I offer a deep tissue massage combination bodybslide, I massage the hands, wrists and arms.... So yah, if u know what ur doing it can be done all in 30 mins :)

• Like 1

30 mins is pointless. I always book 60-90 mins.

I find 30 minutes is quite adequate, though sometimes I prefer 45 minutes.

Duration of massage is truely a personal thing! I am a fan of the longer massage, I enjoy being massage at lenght before being asked to flip or move on to the fun part. I get a massage to get a massage, I just really enjoy having a release afterwords.

• Like 1

Duration of massage is truely a personal thing! I am a fan of the longer massage, I enjoy being massage at lenght before being asked to flip or move on to the fun part. I get a massage to get a massage, I just really enjoy having a release afterwords.

Yes, it is a personal preference about how long a massage is long enough. Another personal preference thing is whether to get yourself a happy ending or a happy beginning. I've sometimes found getting the ending out of the way early, actually relaxes you more to enjoy the massage afterwards.

• Like 1

I treated myself to a duo with Madison and her most awesome friend last week. These girls are a very cool and compliment styles well. Blonde and brunette. Light and hard touch. Fantastic bodies with very pretty faces. Full marks for going the full time after things got heated mid way through the session. Definitely a repeat.

• Like 1

I try to ensure the person giving the massage is properly "rewarded" for the time and effort they put in to the experience....

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

I quite enjoy PassionVitto's massages. You can find her here on cerb and she works out of ALO spas. Her full body massage and body slides are to die for.