Two new hostesses at CMJ

Ella-22 years old-5'7, 124, 36B, Brown eyes and Brown hair .. An Australian treat with the sexy down under accent. She is an avid rock climber and out door adventurer.

Sanja-22 years old-5'2, 128 , 34A, Green Eyes and Brownish Blond Hair. She is half European and half Canadian...Sanja is not new to the Ottawa scene.

Discounted training reservations this week.

Make that three new hostesses

Serena - 21, 5'7, 138, 34DD, Piercing Blue eyes and Black Hair...she has the raw sex appeal thing on on and is mysteriously sexy... middle eastern background

What can I really say. Jasmine keep finding great gals.

Had a 45 training session with Misty and Ella. I have met Misty before. Fantastic gal.

Ella, still perhaps a bit shy but I will certainly be back. What an absolute sweetie. Gotta love that accent.

Excellent. Yes will repeat. Sorry Jasmine for being away so long. I plan to come back sooner than later.

Ella-22 years old-5'7, 124, 36B, Brown eyes and Brown hair .. An Australian treat with the sexy down under accent. She is an avid rock climber and out door adventurer.

Sanja-22 years old-5'2, 128 , 34A, Green Eyes and Brownish Blond Hair. She is half European and half Canadian...Sanja is not new to the Ottawa scene.

Discounted training reservations this week.

TRman is right, Ella is a lovely woman, athletic, and it seemed to me slightly taller than 5'7''.

Like most Australians, she is easy going, laughs easily, and has a great smile. I really liked my time with her, and will be back to see her.

I did not find her shy one bit, but eh! what do I know?

toine

Edited by toine
spelling!

There was a hot girl @ cmj Vitalia i think was her name anyone know where she went?

Vitala is still around in Ottawa, I will be having lunch with her on Monday - I will see if I can talk her into doing a guest appearance once a month or so.

TRman is right, Ella is a lovely woman, athletic, and it seemed to me slightly taller than 5'7''.

Like most Australians, she is easy going, laughs easily, and has a great smile. I really liked my time with her, and will be back to see her.

I did not find her shy one bit, but eh! what do I know?

toine

Thanks Toine, and your very right im not shy hehe

E xx

:boobies: