All you need to know to find them all!

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this but it's found through google search.

A government listing, with directions and driving instructions, of all licensed MP's in Ottawa.

Had to refresh the page to get it to load initially but for those interested this was quite a fascinating find. Enjoy :-D

http://www.ottawamassage.info/

what happened to this thread.........several posts gone.....and I do not think there was any thing really wrong with it.........wow......:confused:

I think that the very negative posts were taken away due to the fact that they were taking away from the original info and the info that followed it that said that the link was old and pretty much useless.

I'd rather not see fighting, just the facts, and I think we can all agree that the posts that got the OP banned are better gone than still up disrupting the original info :-)

thanks Annessa...but I did not think up to one of my posts it was negative or fighting.......I did think it had a little merit in showing people that we can not get too sensitive about things....

oh no, I didnt mean you posts were negative. but I think the OP learned his lesson enough when he was banned.

anyway, lets not de-rail the thread any more than it was before, lol

Guest W***ledi*Time
I think the OP learned his lesson enough when he was banned.

I stand to be corrected, but my recollection is that mod said the OP requested that his account be deactivated?? If so, it's not fair to the OP (who is no longer here to defend himself!) to imply that he did something bad enough to be banned.

He did ask for his account to be terminated. He however was over reacting to antermans comment about being old news... and the meaning of ...dot dot dot... Anyway... just more on... nothing to see hear...

requested or not....more less was heading in the banned direction anyway....etc, the details dont really matter as mod said, just probably a better idea that the sensitivity that brought upon his detachment from the site is not recognized or fed ( like we're all giving too much credit for by talking about why it should still be up) should not still be encouraged while derailing the original info of the original post