Brittany (blonde on BP)

I'm actually super surprised that no one's posted anything about her in the month that she's been here. BP's been aflame with ads claiming she's a fake, and even on the other *erb there's no clarity on that.

In fact, her ad today showed her holding a picture of today's paper, just to silence the critics. That was enough for me to get off the fence and see what she was all about.

Pics are real. She's for real, and uber-cute (seriously cute laugh). can't say much about her looks that her pics don't do for her.

Booked through text, had no problems there. Incall was sort of out of the way, but discreet.

Met at her incall, went through the usual list of acronyms and positions. She plays everything safe (CBJ, etc.) and relatively conservative (no Greek, no COF), so won't be for you if you insist on a more PSE. She does have PS looks, though, for sure! I've developed a fine appreciation for the natural D-cup, and hers are real and fantastic. She was very pretty and accomodating.

Only downside was the freakin' construction outside her room, which was getting noisy and distracting. The outside jackhammering was competing with mine. I fought the good fight, but they outlasted me.

Saw. Conquered. Came.

And, like the South, shall rise again.

The Dutchman

• Like 4

I thought I'd be the first one to post a reco for this beautiful lady, my session is set for Tuesday morning. Turns out I don't have to TOFTT, like I thought I was going to. Good to hear she is isn't a fake, I am looking forward to seeing her all the more now.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.