Sexapalooza in Ottawa - October 18-20, 2013 - Ernst & Young Centre, Hall 3

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Website link: http://www.sexapalooza.ca/shows/ottawa_fall_2013

Is anyone planning on attending?

Back when I used to frequent this show, Sexapalooza normally seemed to held in the winter at Lansdowne Park. Interesting how they've moved to a different season and a new convention center.

I stopped going for a few years, but now I've learned that Club Madellyn Jae hostesses (and possibly others) have attended in the past, I might be interested in attending to orient myself with organizations such as these. Funny, I never remembered "hobbying" exhibits when I attended, only recalling booths for marital aids, clothes, kink, boudoir photography, furniture, etc. (you know, "tame" stuff you'd find in a normal adult shop anyway).

CMJ and other groups, will you be setting up a presence this year? :)

What makes the February one better? They are both called Sexapalooza...

I made the fall one a year ago but skipped the February one in part because I thought it would be much the same.

Not only am I going i'm exhibiting ! the one in Feb has more vendors than the fall one. The fall show is nice, there is not much going on at this time anyways, good for couples to go out for the evening, get some toys, view seminars, etc head home and have a bit of fun ! I know CMJ was there at the last show.. might go see them myself this time ;- ) I have some free admission tickets and 2 for 1's left if anyone is interested.. but priority to the girls !

Website link: http://www.sexapalooza.ca/shows/ottawa_fall_2013

Is anyone planning on attending?

Back when I used to frequent this show, Sexapalooza normally seemed to held in the winter at Lansdowne Park. Interesting how they've moved to a different season and a new convention center.

With Lansdowne under construction most of the trade show have moved to the E&Y center. It being the largest facility also helps.

As for the timing change, it seems that a number of trade show have spawned sister shows at different times of the year. Just look at all the home reno/decorations shows put on by the same company. Even Comic-Con is putting on a second show in December.

With the colder weather coming, what better time to stock up on new toys and supplies?

A buddy has been talking about it for the past few weeks so I may check it out this weekend.

Posted via Mobile Device

I went today. It was pretty boring, with the exception of seeing the incredibly sexy burlesque goddess Koston Kreme on stage.

Other than that, I bought hot sauce. Not sure why hot sauce was there, but that's the only thing that drew my attention.

I went today. It was pretty boring, with the exception of seeing the incredibly sexy burlesque goddess Koston Kreme on stage.

Other than that, I bought hot sauce. Not sure why hot sauce was there, but that's the only thing that drew my attention.

When a show is boring, you can't go wrong with buying the hot sauce IMO.

Is it really, insanely hot?

• Like 1

She's mine!

Hehehe. I was there today, very happy to catch two of her performances, and I also picked up some soy candles for use in wax play. It was certainly quieter than I've seen it in the past, probably due to the location. The downtown one in February is much more convenient.

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y
I went today. It was pretty boring,

That's why I stopped going after two years. I suppose, that for Ottawa, the sleepy lame conservative government town with a reputation for nothing exciting happening, Sexapalooza is the most salacious event to ever happen. For those of us in Ottawa with more insight into the adult side of things, an adult trade show is going to be viewed in a more tame light.

Hope the hot sauce is good though! :D

I thought about going today, but I ended up at the beer festival in Parkdale Market instead. Nothing I've read here is really making me think that was a bad decision...

Guest webothscore

Is hot sauce some sort of inuendo? ;)