Country Girl Katie

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I've met Katie several times and all I can say is WOW.

The first time I saw her, was kind of by accident cause I had texted a few girls that night and kind of got confused with who I was meeting, but boy was it worth my wild.

Seen her a few more times since than, and believe me if it would permit, I would see her everyday if possible.

She starts off with a little conversation (she's very easy to talk too) and finding out what you like to do during your visit with her.

She gives a great massage and her hands are like magic. She's so good with that massage that one time, I almost fell asleep cause she's that relaxing. She uses a non scented oil and it's great.

Once the massage over we got down to a little business and it was great. She's got a sweet tight pussy, and gets wet during daty, and you can tell that she likes it.

Without getting into much details, I will say that she's awesome and loves what she does.

Once finished, she's totally discreet and makes sure that all is good before you leave. She makes sure to wipe the oil off your back and remove any possible sighting of lipstick or lip gloss on your skin for us guys who need to be discreet.

She is totally great.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In my sometimes wordy way, I was going to type up a detailed recommendation for Katie, but instead decided that I'd spare you all. :)

What Snic wrote above me is accurate.

I had the chance to see her recently and completely enjoyed the experience. She takes great care to provide you with an awesome atmosphere (Candles, music, clean location) and an enjoyable time. I found her to be genuinely concerned that you're getting what you need from her, and a very friendly, smart woman.

I'm glad we finally met and I'll be repeating.

'nuff said. :)

EDIT: A Link to her profile here: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=91397

• Thanks 1

I have met Katie 2 times now.

The 1st was an introduction, a nice massage and relaxing release.

On my 2nd visit we got a bit more adventurous and tried out a new toy which I enjoyed very much.

Easy location to arrive at, prepared when I arrived. Candles, music. Chit chat and back rub to relax... then off to the races.

Both times were non rushed and very enjoyable.

thanks Katie

• Thanks 1

I had the pleasure to meet up with Katie. Let me tell you she is very polite and friendly. At first I was nervous but by the end it was very exited.

And yes I will see her again.

• Thanks 1

FINALLY after moving to the Moncton area from Ontario, I took Ice4Fun's recommendation and started an open line of communication with Katie, and after much careful planning, we finally met this past Friday night.

I am not going to kiss and tell, but I will say that she made me very comfortable (being a novice hobby-er) and she is extremely easy to chat with as well!   I know I will get a chance to have another rendezvous with her, hopefully sooner than later!

~D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went to see Katie this week and OMG she was very warm and welcoming.  She seems like a genuinely nice person.  With the loss of some providers in Moncton I've been struggling to find a provider I could goto on a semi-regular basis and I'm hoping I have found the one.

Edited by zoneman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.