Sps against traveller sp?

I highly questioned my tours to Maritimes

I was aware a certain sp was trying to ruin my reputation

With this tour I wonder

I'm trying to understand since when people inquire and refuse to provide info...refuse to call to confirm,booked and not following trough

Flights to Maritimes are fairly more expensive than. All over the country

My rates are the standard..if it is not other sps trying to ruin my trip if I should just not visit again

I will be honest to say I have had to deal with nonsense

Aside of Fredericton that was great other cities the guys I know told me they can't get away for thanksgiving which I completely understand all new guys could follow trough step of booking

If guys do not wish to visit me in Maritimes I will just move on as the other part of the country don't seem to think that

I respect not been everyone type but a lot of the inquiries I got were questionable

Hotels were booked in Halifax and in saint-john never to this day I saw the type of inquiries I got

Having someone suppose to confirm a certain way and choose to do in a different ways.

Also if i refuse to see someone for very validated reason my choice should be respected..Stop emailing me or my friends and call

What should I think?

Just move on?

Edited by VictoriaJolie

I'm so sorry to hear of your trip east. I would like to give my most sincere appalagies for your miserable tour out east. I can't speak for all, but I know Fredericton greatly appreciates visiting SP's. I myself look forward... He'll get excited to see girls like yourself visiting my city. And for this reason I'm glad Fredericton wasn't a poor showing. I hope this doesn't discourage you from visiting us again. Please don't black list the whole province because of a few silly boys playing games. And I hope that local ladies wouldn't do the things you mentioned.

i too am deeply disappointed that you have been mistreated on your recent visit.Having seen you in the past I know you to be a person of the highest integrity and deserve to be treated well. I would hope you continue to come out East when your schedule permits.

As for the behaviour of the people who have been in contact with you I hope you can ignore them and place this frustrating experience behind you.The activities of others that you describe is reprehensible.

I always find it amazing...like bad amazing when people go to hurt or cause prejudice to other people.... I don't get what they benefit from it because in the long run , it will someday bight them back in the a.... Which is fair!!!

Travelling ladies are very important and we should be grateful that they choose to tour this end of the country..... come on guys lets shown some gratitude and respect them!!!

I find it disturbing that an SP is trying to destroy your reputation. I hope any gentleman that hears anything negative about one SP from another will stop and ask the very important question: "Why is she telling me this?"

• Like 8

I'm so sorry this is happening but I wouldn't let this stop me. I've gone through the same thing, although I don't travel the childishness of another girl spreading foolishness and lies can be annoying and tiring. There are some clients who'll listen and play along but even those will fall by the wayside in short time when ignored. All bad apples eventually rot and will do themselves in. Blacklist the clients that are playing along and ignore the girl, time will pay her her just dues. You are well respected, gorgeous with a reputation that stands on it's own and anyone with sense will realize what's going on, and those with sense are the only ones that matter. Please don't let this discolor your opinion of the "east" or disrupt your schedules.

• Like 4

Victoria my sweet,

I think what that other SP is doing to you and other SP's is ridiculously childish. Why does

She need to worry about competition? If she was offering a service that clients enjoyed, then her service would sell itself. Instead she plays immature games to try and mess with other people.

I think that letting her win, so to speak, is a bad idea. She doesn't get to bully everyone. I live here -- and I too have gotten some insane emails lately. More than usual. But I'm not going anywhere... So I just pay no mind and keep doing what I'm doing.

You are an upscale, well respected SP. Keep doing your thing. The trash will fade and the pathetic will lose. Xoxo

• Like 9

I am sorry this is happening to you Victoria. Its a shame that some run their business by spreading false messages about others. I hate that. I always welcome travelling ladies as it actually gives variety for the locals.

Don't let them get you down. You are a beautiful women who is full of integrity and class.

Too bad there are dogs running the streets.

Really sorry to hear. When you say Maritimes I assume that you meant Atlantic Provinces including NL. I've heard "stories" that some traveling ladies have encountered an increasing level of bullshit here in St. John's in particular. I know that for our relatively small city (and small market) for a long time touring ladies represented and wonderful opportunity for clients that enjoy variety to experience some truly elite companionship experiences. In recent years, in particular this year, there has been an explosion of sorts in the number of ladies offering services. Some of those ladies like Savannah are truly elite companions with class and a certain something that sets them above the rest. Sadly, everyone does not carry that approach and so we've seen some issues as a result.

Hopefully, it's just growing pains for an industry that seen a lot of new providers and those that think that they need to knock the competition to hold their place or succeed will eventually fade off into oblivion.

As another, poster noted, it would be sad to see you have to write off a whole area of the country but in reality it's a business and in the east an expensive one. If you find it difficult to make a business case for visiting and sharing your company with clients in this end of the country then you really have to act in your own best interest.

Victoria

I'm really sorry to hear that you encountered such disrespect on your visit here. You of all people don't deserve this kind of treatment. Having seen you many times in the past, I can't understand why anyone wouldn't follow through with meeting with you, it sound fishy to me. If people are playing these games, then it will get around and they will be on the loosing end eventually. We have some quality SP's locally and I don't think that they see you as a threat to their business, as a mater a fact several of them have expressed interest in meeting with you, and they have a great deal of respect for you.

I really hope that you give it another try, and that the local guys come to the table, and encourage you to return again.

If local SP's are in fact playing these games, I would encourage them to stop and realize that that the ladies that travel here in fact enhance the experience for everyone. I would encourage you to contact them and make them feel welcome. I believe that you will be surprised with just how willing that they are to share their experience with you, and they really know their business. Follow their lead and you too will be very successful.

George Roberts

Victoria, you are a first class lady offering a first class experience. I am sorry about your misfortunes in our city, and in fact I am appalled. You were brave to express your frustrations and I thank you for that as it is yet another reminder to us all that you and other ladies have to deal with much unnecessary nonsense. Yet you prevail for those of us who fully appreciate your visits.

• Like 2

I don't condone this but am a little surprised it actually doesn't happen more often and in other centers as well.

In this market popular newbies will sometimes see a rash slanderous comments rumours and innuendo and bookings made and cancelled as well as no shows. As we seem to have a no-show reputation I would expect some travelers would have had similar experiences as well.

One just needs to look at our local e/c VIP ads to see that of 21 ads 4 are local. And of 45 ads in the SP section almost half are travelers.

I think one can conclude that a large volume of hobbyist dollars are flowing out of province. Add in the proliferation of hit and runners on sites like b...pa--, combined with a smallish hobbyist market games are bound to be played.

Saying that, there's obviously a market for travelers here or they wouldn't visit.

Peace

MG

Things have changed a lot since I became involved in this activity. It might have always been this way and I just didn't know the extent of it. There have been local girls who have either been forced out or had to go underground in order to operate. There's no doubt it's jealousy and frankly $$$.

On one hand I'm a supporter of the local community but on the other hand like any business if the local community can't provide what the buyers want then they will look elsewhere which certainly seems to be what has happened here.

Is it the nature of the beast? Perhaps it is. Too bad as some good providers and good clients will fade way when it becomes too much hassle.

Peace

MG

• Like 7

The real problem behind all of this; is jealousy. What most fail to recognize is some of these new to the scene ladies (and some more experienced ones) are far from nice when it comes to other women.

Actually, I think it's more of a problem of wrong and fatal business mindset, and it brings down businesses in many industries outside our own.

In business, you can't afford to delude yourself. You have to be honest with yourself about your failings, your strengths, and your realities. When you start looking for excuses, "sour grapes," or focusing more on causing others to fail than your own success, you're seriously screwed.

I have had SPs say to me that they think business is slow because there are too many SPs of our type competing for the same business. What I heard was, "if customers have a choice, they'll choose someone else. Business is best for us if they don't have any choice." I do NOT like the sounds of that! I like to think that someone chooses to see me for me, and in that case, it really wouldn't matter how many other choices he has. I also think it's healthy for guys I see regularly to enjoy some variety (and I'm pretty sure most do). I would prefer to think that someone decides to come visit me on the basis of his great memories from last time, rather than because he's stuck in a rut.

But this is a type of mindset error that's made at much greater levels than us little old SPs. Look at the GM industry. They've been so focused on people stealing their seeds--and surely, some are. But too, how bright or responsible was it for them to release the technology into the field before they could control its ability to contaminate naturally evolved or cultivated species? And they're so rabid in their fight against labeling in the US and Canada--as if Americans and Canadians are all that health conscious in their choices. They deploy their shills across social networking to dismiss anyone who expresses even the most reasonable concerns about GMOs as luddites who'd rather see people starve. They're so focused on a noisy bunch of organic extremists that they've projected a Darth-Vader like image of themselves in fighting back, and that has done a great job of scaring the rest of us. Or at least making us wonder.

I'm a great believer in do what you love and do it with love. Focus on those you attract and don't worry about anyone else. Be authentic. Never blame. Look in the mirror often. Put all your effort into achieving a better outcome for yourself, and if you ever put any effort into someone else's outcome, stay on the light side and help them. Any attempt to inflict injury on others is cancer, and it will grow and eat you alive.

• Like 7

Since I've been in the Maritimes its happens almost daily..

Ex. This morning, I told a client to call yet he continues to text me.. Refused to call, so I clearly stated I do not give my location without voice confirmation and seeing a number. Then he responds with whats your address...

I'm not one to place blame on other sp's, so I presume its the uninformed and uncultured hobbyists thinking they we must oblige there ways. Thankfully our clients here( Cerb) are loyal and compliant to simple instruction.

Glad Fredericton treated you well Victoria. Hope to see you return soon. ")

I'm fairly new to this site...

But although not new to the business.. I as well getting a lot of nonsense calls , so I prescreened through emails preferably..I'm currently here in Moncton, but I didn't allow myself to get caught up on the foolishness that some of the childish behaviour that occur! I disregard it! I find that there are sp's trying to ruin others reputation by lowering their standards and time exchange! Victoria don't let them get to you serious clienteles will appreciate a company of a well established companion! But I completely understood where you also coming from.. :)

Please don't let it get you down Victoria; airing it out here is good and I hope you see how many friends you have here. And ladies of the Maritimes-you are all jewels in your own right and thanks for supporting VJ. And when will my Maritimer lover come back here?

It actually does happen in a lot of other cities, however with the Maritimes (Including NFLD) being much smaller in comparison population wise - the amount of BS this year alone is worse than in any other place (see for once Im not bashing just Moncton :)

The real problem behind all of this; is jealousy. What most fail to recognize is some of these new to the scene ladies (and some more experienced ones) are far from nice when it comes to other women. (don't get me wrong they will be sweet as pie when it comes to a client) They see any other women who is successful as a threat and resort to childish and immature behaviour ie: fake booking form bookings, endless emails or fake texts as well as slanderous ads on other sites. Dealing with all of these things take up ones time that could be better spent doing many other things.

This has been going on for a long while, however as of late it has been getting worse(and not just in the Maritimes). The end result will just mean less reputable ladies visit these cities. It is very expensive to tour, and it is hard enough to stay safe without some crazy causing problems.

I know Victoria well enough, to know that if she felt she had to post about this issue publicly - the BS was bad and I don't blame her for not wanting to visit again.

I have to agree with Emily ... it's certainly not just the East, this happens everywhere, but it must have been particularly bad for Victoria to post a thread regarding her recent trip. So sorry to hear about this.

Touring is costly and its hard to recoup those losses when people mess around like that. I don't blame VJ for not returning. I've cut several cities out of my touring schedule for the same reasons. It's just not worth the trouble and expense.

It's not only clients and competition. I've got the same problem right now with a gent I used to do business with... I was paying him to do work for me. I've stopped dealing with him so he's trying to ruin my business and my reputation by spreading lies. Shameful really.

Those that know you Victoria know what you're all about. You're a class act, and a few rumours won't change people's high opinions of you. Just remember, those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

• Like 1

Fake bookings are the reason I don't tour. In '05 I toured from mid July to November. I came home with $1200 more than I left with. I consistently had more than 70% no show rate and it left me with a very bitter taste in my mouth. Today I am wiser and could probably venture out but it won't be far from home. I take my hat off to the ladies who live out of suitcases and hotels. Even with solid bookings, it's hard on the body and lonely for the soul...

cat

• Like 3

Fake bookings are the reason I don't tour. In '05 I toured from mid July to November. I came home with $1200 more than I left with. I consistently had more than 70% no show rate and it left me with a very bitter taste in my mouth. Today I am wiser and could probably venture out but it won't be far from home. I take my hat off to the ladies who live out of suitcases and hotels. Even with solid bookings, it's hard on the body and lonely for the soul...

cat

Honestly ... if it weren't for wonderful ladies like Emily, Victoria, Keissy and the other reliable touring ladies who provide timely responses to reference requests, I wouldn't tour either!!

We have to look out for eachother, and I would be lost without them. Thanks ladies for being so helpful ;)

• Like 7

cat

Cat I so fnn agree with you!

This does happen in all city's not just the east coast. I've ventured out a few times, to various city's and have had successes and failures. At the end of the day, I always have fun, and am learning that venturing off is not always what you want it to be. You cannot invest in something, if you cannot afford to loose it!

Ex.. Ventured to PEI, didn't make a killing but sure had a blast. I went with all of my expenses covered, so therefore anything after that was just fine with me.

I'd like to ask, not directed at anyone, but I'm reading that locals are the cause of all our grief?

When I feel I'm being played with, I cannot tell if its a male or female. In essence not sure if locals are the problem or if its just some really board men. This is why I screen carefully.

Victoria,

I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet with that said I do understand your frustration. I am thankful for the touring SP such as yourself! Its nice to see new faces. Your like a fine wine, some people cant apercaite a thing of beauty, intelligence and feel scared.

This is not your fault if a SP cant provided the level of service that you give. The only way people feel good about themselves is to bring someone down or even cause frustration.

this poem reminds me of you:

Beloved of the rivers, beset

by azure water and transparent drops,

like a tree of veins your specter

of dark goddess biting apples:

and then awakening naked

to be tattoed by the rivers,

and in the wet heights your head

filled the world with new dew.

Water rose to your waist,

You are made of wellsprings

and lakes shone on your forehead.

From your sources of density you drew

water like vital tears

and hauled the river-beds to the sand

across the planetary night,

crossing rough, dilated stone,

breaking down on the way

all the salt of geology,

cutting through forests of compact walls

dislodging the muscles of quartz.

GO, lovely Rose-

Tell her that wastes her time and me,

That now she knows,

When I resemble her to thee,

How sweet and fair she seems to be.

Tell her that's young,

And shuns to have her graces spied,

That hadst thou sprung

In deserts where no men abide,

Thou must have unrecommended died.

Small is the worth

Of beauty from the light retired:

Bid her come forth,

Suffer herself to be desired,

And not blush so to be admired.

Then die-that she

The common fate of all things rare

May read in thee;

How small a part of time they share

That are so wondrous sweet and fair!

• Like 2

...(see for once Im not bashing just Moncton :)

I lol'ed. Thanks for that, it may be a bit of schadenfreude, but I'm glad to see we're not the only city with these problems.

I highly questioned my tours to Maritimes

I was aware a certain sp was trying to ruin my reputation

With this tour I wonder

What should I think?

Just move on?

I'll address the gents first. Guys, this isn't a random plea, I've only met VJ once, but she didn't seem like the type to lament for no reason. If she's posting here she's serious. If you want to keep having great touring ladies visit your cities, you need to start showing up and keeping your appointments. If you don't think she's serious please note that VJ (and many others) no longer tour Moncton because the problem was more prevalent there.

To the ladies who are attempting to damage her reputation. Realize that you're also hurting yourselves. You're assuming that if you get people to believe your lies you will keep your entire local market to yourselves. This may be true in a sense, but not in the way you think. If the touring ladies stop coming, a good portion of your customer base will simply disappear. I'll take myself as an example. As fewer and fewer ladies came to Moncton, I more or less stopped hobbying (with a few notable exceptions). The money I spent per year on hobbying went towards other things because I lost interest in the hobby itself. Variety is the spice of life and a large variety of SPs means a more active and vibrant user base. Short term damaging an SPs reputation may seem like a good idea, but ultimately you're hurting everyone, including yourself.

To VJ, in the end this is a business for you and so you need to make the best business decisions and the decisions which you personally feel most comfortable with. If that means you no longer come to the Maritimes, then I'm sure a number of gents would be disappointed. Unfortunately there's no way to stop bitter/jealous people from being bitter and jealous, so I don't know what the best decision for you is. Since you already don't come to Moncton anymore all I can do is wish you well and hope that I eventually can make one of your legendary Libero Paradiso soirées. Bon succès ma belle!

• Like 4

So sorry to hear about your experience. I do know that If the cash flow would of permitted, I would of loved to have seen you, but times are a little tight and it was hard to get out or find the extra funds needed.

I hope that you might reconsider coming to Moncton, and if you do that it's not tight cash wise, that I can make an appointment. If you decide not to come back, well, from what I've read for some of your reviews, it will be the Maritimes lost.