Guest N***he**Ont**y
I can't believe how fast this is coming up :)

Unlike last time I have my outfit ready. In fact I gave three possibilities. Now I just need to find my mistletoe[/QUO

Perhaps just wear the Mistletoe?HMMM! Wink!

I can't believe how fast this is coming up :)

Unlike last time I have my outfit ready. In fact I gave three possibilities. Now I just need to find my mistletoe

Looking back at the last social, the next one seems indeed right around the corner!

With all the mistletoe people people intend on bringing (yourself, Emily J mentioned it in this post, and Lee mentioned something here and here it'll be hard to keep track.

Come to think of it Lee, i'll double check all the mistletoe to make sure you are not standing under the one i'm moving towards (especially if you bring some too). Would not want anyone to get the wrong idea about the two of us, you know?? :icon_eek:

• Like 1

In previous years, social organisers set up some charity support during the xmas social. We would like to do the same this year and already had some members suggest we support "Toy Mountain"!

Giving to charity and which charity people want to support is a personal choice. Therefore, we would like to make it clear this will be strictly on a volunteer basis and you will not be judge at the door if you do or do not bring a toy.

So for those who wish to contribute, we will have a box set up where you can drop an unwrapped toy if you wish to do so. In addition, should you wish to make a money donation you can also leave a cheque. Details are at the following website: http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/toy-mountain

Again this is strictly on a volunteer basis and is not a requirement to attend the social. Wish everyone enjoys themselves on Dec 12th and Happy holidays!!!

• Like 4

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Let the countdown begin then. 17 days until the social.

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

Let the countdown begin then. 18 days until the social.

I see what Hornee69 meant about counting. Considering the time of ur post and the fact social officially start at 6:30, when I look on the calendar I come up with 17

It depends how you look at it but I will stick with 17 I wouldn't want to show up a day late lol.

It's time somebody started the countdown on the Social. I would do it but I don't count so well!

Since you cant count so well, i'm taking care of your drinks. You can trust me ... *evil grin*

Since you cant count so well, i'm taking care of your drinks. You can trust me ... *evil grin*

If you slip a date rape into my drink...don't take advantage of me when I am passed out...leave that to the ladies.!

16 days now!

I don't know what to wear and I don't think colorful skin count as clothing...

Yes it does! Yes it does! lol

• Like 1

16 days now!

I don't know what to wear and I don't think colorful skin count as clothing...

Sure it would! just add some decorations!

-Alg

• Like 1

I have no new dress yet either. Lee Richards send me this burlap bag saying I'd look great in it, but I think I will try and do better. That Lee you never know what he is up to, it may be designed to fall apart once it reaches body temperature. :icon_wink:

• Like 3

I have no new dress yet either. Lee Richards send me this burlap bag saying I'd look great in it, but I think I will try and do better. That Lee you never know what he is up to, it may be designed to fall apart once it reaches body temperature. :icon_wink:

SURPRISE KATHERINE !!! But Precisely !! In your hotness Katherine that burlap bag falls apart and turns instantly into a shexy skirt and nipple tassles. Do the Xmas Hula baby YEAH !!! hehe ;)

• Like 2

Guest h****sho***9

Finally got my ticket and looking forward to the Social. September's was great but I have a feeling December's is going to be better.

A big thanks to the organizers in advance, I know it's not easy work organizing an event of this magnitude.

Every enjoy the snow and be safe until then.

Normally starts at around 6-630pm... until... the y kick us out of the venue LOL

Yes, some of us stick around till closing time, or thereabouts ;-)

Normally starts at around 6-630pm... until... the y kick us out of the venue LOL

Some of us like to be early. We started the day after the last social lol!!!

Hey Thanks mistert

I won't be late to this one!!!

I can meet you next week sometime ( I remember where)...noon maybe ?.......and I'll buy my Ticket! Just PM me and let me know what day is good for you. Really Looking forward to seeing and spending a little more time with my Cerb friends at the Christmas social! Yeah!!!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

As I have a conflict of a personal nature I will not be able to attend.

Thank you to all the gents who have paid their tickets over the last few days! I just wanted to let everyone know that i'm down to my last 2 tickets!!

Loneskater and i will be finalizing our snacks menu as well as getting everything settled (food order and drinks for the ladies) this coming tuesday with our venue.

Cheers!

• Like 1