The forecast is calling for a chilly day on Thursday. The door greeter may be facing more than a few fripples!

I will make sure I get some extra warmth before I leave home on Thursday!

Hmmmmm baking....

I think this is an interest on everyone attending!

Yummi

It sure is to me. My work as quality control associate includes making sure mistert's cooking also meets social standards!

I'm not sure if the following is of interest to anyone (hehe), but baking has been started.

Was that Vitto's brownie u gave me for my sampling test? It was awesome!!!

It was.... Glad You liked it, and that it meets your rigourous standards!

I think my mistletoe is dead, if I use plastic will I still get the same results. I guess it is like wearing a condom, it's not the real thing!!

You stay away from my Brownie... Or Else ....

oops I thought that was Elf. I like these little animals. But "Else" that might be a problem!

I'm too lazy to search through the thread so...

Are you guys taking both toys and money for toy mountain?

I think -but I am not certain-that Toy Mountain accepts toys only.

However one thing I do recall for sure is that they like the toys that you donate to be unwrapped :)

• Like 1

I'm too lazy to search through the thread so...

Are you guys taking both toys and money for toy mountain?

Yes if you want to make a cash donation we will make sure it is sent along with the toys! Talk to Mistert or myself at the social. And Thanks!

• Like 1

I think -but I am not certain-that Toy Mountain accepts toys only.

However one thing I do recall for sure is that they like the toys that you donate to be unwrapped :)

Toy mountain does accept cash, cheques (made to The Salvation Army) as donations and off course unwrapped toys.

• Like 2

Yes if you want to make a cash donation we will make sure it is sent along with the toys! Talk to Mistert or myself at the social. And Thanks!

Thanks I just messaged someone else with the same question. I'm way over packed now. :biggrin:

Thanks I just messaged someone else with the same question. I'm way over packed now. :biggrin:

That is over packed with toys I hope not clothes lol!

I have this knack of making it right for everyone!! You know that Maritime way of doing things.

xo

I sure do. Lived in Dartmouth for 5 years in the early 2000. I sure have some great memories :)

I'll be coming around 8pm-ish. I cannot wait to see you guys. I had such a good time lSt time.

Hmm maybe I'll bring ziplock containers to pilfer cookies ;)

Hey Cute, U could lose UR fingers for that.

• Like 1

I'm sad I couldn't attend the social this time due to a prior engagement, hope everybody had a great time, looking forward to seeing old friends next time!

Just got home... it was an AMAZEBALLS time once again. Thanks to Loneskater and MisterT for arranging the festivities... and thanks to all the friends, old and new that attended.

Best of all, to each and every one of you that wanted to attend but couldn't, or did attend... have a fantastic Christmas and an incredible New Year. I look forward to seeing you all very very soon!!!

• Like 6

This was my first social and I had a fabulous time. A very special thank you to Mistert and Loneskater for all of your time and efforts as this event allowed me to meet quite a few special ladies and gents too. Thanks so much! And I apologize to those whom I did not get a chance to meet or talk with. xoxo

• Like 3