Why do you repeat with the same woman?

Guest D***el B***e

For me it's very simple ... biology! .... ooops, no I meant chemistry!!! chemistry is key! There's a saying that when you meet someone for the first time you have 7 seconds to make a good first impression. This goes for you and the lady you're just meeting. Those 7 seconds after you say your first "Hello!" are really important. Remember the door hasn't even closed yet and the impression has already set.

If you have an elecric current running through your body as you step through the door jam ... stay put, stay calm and collected, it will only get better from here ... and you're bound to repeat :-)

It's about building the connection and intimacy. For me it usually starts before we meet, with an exchange of pm's and emails, so we get to know each other a bit, and understand our likes and dislikes and expectations and limits, before the actual encounter. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and that's fine. But when it works, it's great. And when it just keeps getting better, with more fun and mutual pleasure, then I'll be back. Mutual enjoyment is the key.

• Like 3

Just about every lady I have met I have had repeat visits. The more I thought of this question the more I realize that the desire to repeat is inherited in the qualities I seek in a lady. That never occurred to me before. If it is apparent from a ladies ads that she is professional, discreet, articulate, interesting, with a twist of her own individual intrigue, then yes of course, I very likely will be comfortable in a first and repeat visits. There is that word comfort again, which is steady theme in this thread. So as I thought about this and read the responses the question in my mind became "why would I not want to repeat?".

• Like 2

Something else about ladies who I repeat with. Yes we are more friends, not SP/Client. And we have for lack of a better phrase, shared memories, memories that continue to grow each time we see each other.

But that lady doesn't fit me into her schedule. If I suggest we go out for a date, and have a specific place and time she, because she knows me, juggles her schedule (where possible) Likewise sometimes a juggling of hours is requested by the lady and because she is a friend, I'm happy to do so.

What is nice about repeating with a friend, the same woman, is the comfort level between us that allows for example requests like that.

And it doesn't diminish our encounters at all. In fact it makes them all the more special, if that makes sense

RG

• Like 3

Guest R**3*9

I've only been participating for about a year now....and I seem to be quite monogamous in my adultery LOL :icon_lol:

Here is the step by step reason why I see the fantastic person I see now.

1st meet

She made me feel really appreciated. She was really happy that I came to see her and sad when I left.

2nd meet

Our conversation was really easy. We could have chatted for hours and never been at a loss for things to say. We laughed, cuddled and learned that we actually really like each other.

3rd meet

Everything got really comfortable we started talking about our lives, background stuff. Drank wine until we were tipsy, laughed and it felt like a date.

4th meet

We ate sushi and wine talked about our families and all barriers between us were completely gone. We are both completely relaxed and comfortable with each other.

And the sex keeps getting better.

When something is better than you could have ever hoped. Looking for more would just be greedy. :icon_razz:

It is so much better once you become comfortable with each other. Now don't get me wrong it takes that initial encounter to make this possible. I find once you seen each other on a regular basis it gives you the opportunity to explore some of your deepest desires. Things that maybe you wouldn't feel comfortable doing with someone you just met. I personally find it heightens the whole experience.

Perfect :) and yes you must have that "first" meeting. But everything builds from there. Sexually and personally. and you look forward to seeing each other again. and again. I realized this quickly and have truly lost track of how many times I have met some ladies that are dear to me.

Also sometimes once you know each other....it is easy to work together to make something come together shorter notice and hook up for a visit. Like re-route a schedule / flight plan here and there ;)

With C36 possibly looming closer, I am glad I am a repeat visitor because with the gals I trust big time.... I am more than comfortable continuing on seeing them..... with the communication methods we use.

It's cool.

• Like 2

I had the biggest compliment of my( Cerb) life a few weeks ago. ( Hope this is not a hijack. )

5 years ago I met a gentleman in my home and then I never heard from him again. He contacted me while he was on vacation from another country and only here for one week.

It really was a highlight of my day, with all the fabulous and beautiful ladies here in Halifax he choose to spend a small part of his vacation with me.

I did ask him why he remembered me but I will keep that to myself. :biggrin:

• Like 6

It is so much better once you become comfortable with each other. Now don't get me wrong it takes that initial encounter to make this possible. I find once you seen each other on a regular basis it gives you the opportunity to explore some of your deepest desires. Things that maybe you wouldn't feel comfortable doing with someone you just met. I personally find it heightens the whole experience.

This!

New meetings are great, but there is so much more with someone I've seen before regularly.

And setting up an appointment is a cinch. Just a short email - Hey! Awesome day...so Sat at 3? (Okay, maybe not that short, but you get the idea)

• Like 1

It really just comes down to the quality of the service. If I have a good time with an SP, I will likely see her again. I am not in a competition with myself to have sex with the most women possible. So when I find a good one, I am more than happy to repeat. Honestly, most of the time I would rather see an SP that I know is good from previous experience than take a chance on a new one.

• Like 2

Take all the good points in Carley's quote and add in awesome Chemistry, Genuine person, her looks, amazing sex, she makes you feel like a king, great sense of humour, easy to talk to, nice follow up emails are just a few of the reasons why as someguy describes it you have a lady you look forward to repeat with. Am I describing Carley here, I could be!!!

• Like 2

Guest Lo***si*****e

A fascinating article from one man's perspective. I think most of you who have posted to this thread will find this article very enlightening. I sure did!

When I first started with this hobby I would never go back and see the same lady twice. Then I met a certain lady that was very different then anyone else. We had not only amazing chemistry, an incredible intimate time but I felt like I had a genuine friend. The more we got to know one another the more I realized she is an amazing lady. A lady many of you guys might see as just a sex object but omg she is so much more then that, I found out for sure she cared when this summer I had a health scare and was not able to see this lady for a long time. She knew I had health issues and would txt me to see if I was okay and to tell me she missed seeing me.

So now I strike a balance between the excitement of seeing someone new and the comfort of seeing someone again.

• Like 3

Guest S****r
A fascinating article from one man's perspective. I think most of you who have posted to this thread will find this article very enlightening. I sure did!

Great article! Thank you for the link.

It just seems to be the most natural thing to do now. I don't even think about it. She is, to me, one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, let alone been with. I don't like to see a week (10 days max) go by that we don't have a rendez vous. Oh...and I never get tired of those...the flirting, teasing, the sex...the lounging, chatting and laughing...1 more sleep till I see her again.

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

I repeat with the same lady for many reasons:

- I like the way she makes my toes curl

- I like the way she makes my knees weak

- I like the way she makes my heart palpitate

- I like the way she makes my mind go numb

and finally

- I like the way she takes me to another dimension

Pretty simple... she is Amazing in so many ways... Beautiful... Sexy... intelligent... Caring... Attentive.... Giving... Flexible ( in more than one way)... Sensual... Funny... Talented (again in so many naughty ways).... Artistic.... when you are with her it is like you are the only man in the world and you know that you are very very lucky to be with her

• Like 1

Recently. It's been amazing chemistry and connection. Where you just start talking and loose track of time. Lot's of hugs and kisses and they say the would like to see you again and truly mean it :)

Agree with all the reasons to repeat and I've done it with a couple of ladies now but I still find meeting a new lady more exciting.

• Like 1

But that may be like having seven wives and you'll have to go see one a day every day of the week!

I'm kidding. I definitely will go back to see someone I had a connection with.