Elaine - baseline/centerpointe

I think I know who you are talking about, but can you provide a link and give some idea what you want to know? A search on BP doesn't show any Elaine right now.

I think I know who you are talking about, but can you provide a link and give some idea what you want to know? A search on BP doesn't show any Elaine right now.

I found an ad with that name, she seems to be an Asian MA.

Guest f***nds4f**

If you want to find a SP in baseline/centerpointe area, better call EmilyJ. You will not be disappointed.

Elaine is a legit, indy. Petite, slender, well maintained.

Her location is OK for convenience and discrete enough. She has a massage table set up in what looks like a breakfast nook.

Her style is soothing, smooth and sensual. The emphasis is on relaxation and not on karate chops or spinal alignment. She has a soft, light touch and her two hands never stop moving and tracing over your skin.

Additional Comments:

Oops, I should clarify that I meant "legit" in the sense of not being a scam, and honestly getting what you paid for. Not in the sense of therapeutic or insurance receipt

• Like 6

Only thing to add....quite a cute girl as well, with sexy orange panties and the white see- through dress. Nice finish with good technique. Never felt rushed either - warm discussion and hugs after.

I wonder if this is the same asian Elaine who worked at the place off Colonnade. She went indy awhile back off Meadowlands.

If so she was a sweetheart.

I wonder if this is the same asian Elaine who worked at the place off Colonnade. She went indy awhile back off Meadowlands.

If so she was a sweetheart.

Yup, I asked her today, and she confirmed it, it's the same Elaine.

Oh and BTW, I had an awesome time with her. Her Engrish is not so good, but she speaks every other non-verbal language pretty well. :bddog:

Safe to assume she is an MA not an SP ? Was feeling rather good about your post and then saw her recent ad under SP area on BP. A little disappointed.

Safe to assume she is an MA not an SP ? Was feeling rather good about your post and then saw her recent ad under SP area on BP. A little disappointed.

Nothing to be disappointed about.