Dallas at Studio 118

Wow!

Stopped by and saw this lady last week after seeing her ad on ......... Frankly her pictures do not do her justice, no only is she very good looking but she has a fantastic personality.

I was greeted in a nightie that showed off her ample cleavage to the max. Once in the room we chatted a bit and she told me that she is "a lot of fun" (that proved to be an understatement). After I got out of the shower she came back in the room and asked if I preferred light touch or oil, I opted for the former. She suggested that I had made a good choice as light touch was her specialty (another understatement, to say the least).

What followed was an incredible light touch massage that included lots of tongue and titties, very nice. lots of attention was payed to the important region, and then she asked me to flip over. More teasing followed by a superb CBJ. All of this for $4, I am definitely going back again.

Its been less than a couple of weeks since I with had a session with this lady and I have booked another for tonight. I sent her a text this morning before the sun had even come up to book an appointment for after work and boy was I surprised when I got a response just minutes later.

I am looking forward to a repeat of the first session and will post tomorrow on my adventures.

Additional Comments:

Visited Dallas last night for my second session and it was even better than the first. This lady is truly incredible. Soft light touch massage capped off with a world class CBJ. The words I would personally use to describe the experience are sensual and erotic. There is never any feeling of being rushed.

I think that on my next visit I will request FS, if I have the will, her oral skills are such I don't know if I have the strength to skip them or stop her before the big moment....lol. But we will see.

Also lucked out on my visit as one of my other favorite SP's, April was on hand. She was dressed to kill on an outfit that showed off her "cheeky" attitude, was welcomed with a big hug. Studio 118 may not be the nicest studio in the city, but from my experience the ladies certainly makes up for locations lack of ambiance. Needless to say I am a regular.