There seems to be some debate as to the validity of his comment, any follow up?

Where is the debate? Why would he (onlooker) follow up?

Additional Comments:

In my recent experience, Candy is a genuine, excellent value for money .SP

Great to hear! I am sure she would appreciate a posted recommendation, as would the rest of the guys here.

Just a note to chose your words as I was given an infraction by the mod because my post about candy was negative.

I'm not sure has anyone experienced a thing like this before. Any of the reputable ladies I have met with to this point have be very discreet so this was a bit off the wall to me.

I had arranged to meet with candy which I did but that evening I started to get messages from a man who claimed to be her BF and that I was blank and that he has my plate number from my car. My intension was to warn others of what happened to me as I'm am led to believe that this was an attempt to try and get money from me as she told me when I was there that she liked married men better. You will have to take what I say with a grain of salt as other have given positive feed back. As I said before my words were to warn other of my experience with this woman.

• Like 1