Avg. of 9 Recommendations

Due to a series of unfortunate events including losing the Great Gummy Bear Auction (ran on cerb chat) I decided to cheer myself up by visiting Malika, the Princess next door.

Malika has one of the most playful DFK that I met and her oral body and nipple play are quite something. She is one of the few individuals whom I enjoy a BJ from and I'm no fan of BJ!

She also enjoys oral play on her perky nipples and I found many sensitives points on her body while giving her a cat bath. As a DATY fan I'm happy to find a like minded responsive receiver.

I particularly cherish our discussions of various subject areas and she manage to tie me up in one conversation!

I didn't come close to sampling her entire offering (PSE, greek, giving Dom) in the time I was with her and will definitely repeat.

Note: Malika has severe seafood allergies, please avoid consuming any seafood before visiting.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure to meet up with Malika too, but never had the chance to review/recommend her until now. She arrived on time all smiles and we chatted a bit, then headed to the fully lightened bedroom as I loved to see her pale soft young skin in full light and gently touch and kiss it. Nice boobs and soft tasty kitty was unwrapped and I enjoyed my time with her. What I may never forget, was the pleasurable kisses that we exchanged. She is the best kisser and I have nicknamed her, the best kisser princess (her name, Malika in Moroccan means princess)

Malika's (not so secret) admirer

After chatting for a month or two with Malika, we finally had a chance to meet.

I couldn't get enough of our passionate kisses, in fact we barely spoke our session... She was very responsive to my oral pleasuring, and her oral skills on my nipples and member drove me wild. We finished our meeting with a steamy, slippery shower together.

Thank you, Princess for a lovely time.

I met Malika a few months ago (so sorry for the delay!) She met me at my hotel and was courteous enough to let me know she was running a bit late. I was a little nervous at first and within minutes she put me right at ease. She has such a friendly, charming demeanour. She is amazing with her hands and her mouth. She was very attentive to my needs, exploring all the positions I wanted to explore. Her body is delicious! Thank you for a wonderful escape!

Just to add to previous positive reviews, I saw Malika today. GND looks (the wild hair colour seemed to have faded so not too wild now). Service was very good, lots of long dfk first standing then laying together on bed.

She kissed her way down my body, and released my member from underwear. After some initial licks and kisses, she proceeded to take the entire thing into her throat! I was in awe (not trying to brag, but I am apparently larger than average, but that didn't stop her). Needless to say I encouraged this activity to go on for a while.

Switched up and returned the favour and was rewarded with bucking hips and moans of ecstacy. Returned to some more DT (I just couldn't resist!) and eventually finish.

Without a doubt the best deep throat performance in Ottawa!

It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog

That about sums my daily grind for the last few months. A break was in order and who better to spend it with then the Princess Next Door. Of course to see the Princess I now needed to navigate past killer pigeons! But that just makes the meeting ever more so sweet.

Bringing along a suitable peace offering, bananas, I gingerly made my way to her place. True to her word she was in a lacy dress and we feel into each others arms and talked. And talked.

Soon all words that needed to be spoken were spoken and we spoke the silent language of our bodies. Lips to lips, hands to hands, skin to skin our bodies spoke and we listened and ecstasy.

I recently had the pleasure of being with Malika. The experience was everything I could hope for and more. I actually am shy and had so advised her. 90 seconds after I arrived she had me completely at ease. She was delightful, attentive, funny, and extremely skilled in the arts. The fianl portion was unique, exactly what I wanted (not what you might think). There is so much more to this woman that I want to explore that I must arrange another rendezvous! An absolutely beautiful charmer.

Posted via Mobile Device

First time in Ottawa and first time with Malika. She came to my hotel and to my pleasant surprise, was exactly on time. This has never happened before with any other SP I've encountered! Her demeanor and attitude were the most pleasant, both prior to our visit and during our time together. She made our time about me and my satisfaction in every way. For an hour and a half I was constantly attended to.

While YMMV, read her website, be respectful and let her rewards come to you. I was potentially going to see another SP the next day, being with Malika made that completely unnecessary as I'm still fulfilled from our visit a few days ago.

Thanks Malika, hope to see you again on my next trip to Ottawa. And the marks you left on me have gone away...;-)

Outcall to my downtown hotel on 9/15

1.5 hrs.

Rates as advertised on website, no upselling

Pics are accurate

Services are accurate

I find it hard to add to the string below, as it was all true, just even better! No details - but I would add that I also really enjoyed chatting with such an intelligent smart and sexy young woman. She took very little time to put me at my ease - which may have been something to do with her amazing DT skills! The only difficulty I had was in choosing when to stop the DT and to get suited up for the 'next phase' ... which was exquisite, in every position, until we eventually reached a natural and most satisfying conclusion.

Although this was my first visit to Malika, I aim to make it the first of many :)

Thanks, merci and shukran Princess Malika!

First of all, to all the other quality service providers out there, I apologize -- I have no reason to seek you out now. Malika gets what the phrase "service provider" means and represents the best of the profession. Is she a Playboy bunny? Nope. But she is exactly as her pictures indicate and Girl Next Door is exactly what I wanted. "Girl Friend Experience" is the service I got from this young woman. We exchanged a few emails before meeting and, like her website and EC ad request, I described myself and what I was looking for. Given the reviews here I decided to see her and told her I was looking forward to kissing her. That's what I got. Now I've been hobbying this way now for about 11 years and this is the first time I felt appreciated and welcomed and not as a wallet (actually, Shannon, about 15 years ago? was pretty good this way, too). Malika's youth is not a hindrance to how she made me feel. In 10-15 years she's gonna blow people away if she keeps progressing. Anyway, I was brought to completion thru a loving, sensual process. And when done I was not in any way pushed out, we chatted throughout and she's fun. Oh, and her English is much better than she gives herself credit for. Girl-Friend Experience? CHECK! Repeat? Abso-friggin-lutely! She's the one for me!

• Like 1

Being new to the scene of "SPs" and such, I've relied on reviews on cerb.ca to help me navigate the various potential appointments etc. I hope that providing this review of Malika will help others in the same way. I really like cerb as a resource and community, and want to contribute in a positive way. I ran this review past Malika before posting to ensure she was okay with it.

I was referred to Malika by Nathalie Lefebvre. I contacted Malika via PM, and we set up an appointment. She was very easy to PM with. I thought we'd get along quite nicely, as did she. I offered to bring a bottle of wine to share, which she gladly accepted. I get so nervous meeting for the first time - I find the wine helps a bit ;)

Malika met me at the door, and I must concur with other reviews I've read here - her photos on cerb and her website don't do her justice - what a beautiful young lady! She greeted me with a nice kiss, and we proceeded to open our bottle of wine and chat a bit - she understood my nervousness and was very nice about it :)

I won't go into too much detail, but suffice to say I think we indeed hit it off quite well. She's got to be one of the best kissers I've ever met, and if you're ever worried about what she wants, you don't have to be - she's very in tune with her body, and can help steer you in the right direction Malika also opened my eyes to several new, mind-blowing sensations - I was even surprised by my reactions to her expertise!

Malika is a warm and sensitive person, easy to talk with, well educated, very articulate, and genuine.

We've already set up another appointment - which I'm very much looking forward to :)

Another overdue reco by me. I have to get these done sooner, sorry Malika.

I had a great time with Malika a few weeks ago. She has a very nice location that is easy to find and get to.

We had been PMing for a few days to set up our meeting and got a good sense of Malika's mischievous attitude from these messages. Once I met her I found out that I was thinking right.

I won't go into details of what happened during my time there, but a great time it was.

She is a great girl, very easy to talk to and get to know. Unfortunately, our second meeting was derailed by my dental emergency, but I hope to be able to get that back on track soon.

Having just had my first experience with a SP with Malika, based in good part off of the recommendations I have read here on cerb, I feel compelled to post here so everyone can hear how fantastic she is. I am at the best of times a rather shy and socially awkward person, and from the first email she made me feel more relaxed about the whole thing than I thought I possibly could.

When I arrived at the door, she greeted me with a smile and a kiss, pulling me in and immediately putting me more at ease. We opened the bottle of wine I had brought for some liquid courage and just chatted for a while about travel, books and her ink. On a completely unrelated note, she was the first person in 12 years to recognize the symbol my own ink is based on :)

Once she was sure I was completely relaxed, she took the lead and began to kiss me, pushing me back onto the bed, and everything after that is nobodies business but ours. All I will say is that it was way more fun than I had expected to have ;P

So to sum up guys, I am telling you that if you are on the fence about seeing Malika, take that plunge. You will not regret it. I sure don't, and I plan to do it again as soon as possible.

After months of mutual cerb-stalking....I finally got a chance to have some private fun with Malika.....I had previously met her during her brief stint as a dancer at the beginning of the summer, but the fun we had in the CR was nothing compared to what I was treated to today. From the moment the door opened to the moment she took her leave we couldn't keep our hands....and mouths...off of each other.....and I will say that she is oooohhhh so YUMMY! I literally couldn't get enough....I could bury my face down there all day and be one happy camper! And it's been mentioned how responsive she is in this area....and she's VERY in tune with her own body, a real unexpected treat in someone so young.....and she really is not afraid to tell you what to do, or what to keep doing ;), in order to get her off in the best way possible......And her oral skills have been mentioned in detail here in previous recommendations....but I will say that everything she did to me was......awe-inspiring. Just deep enough, just fast enough, just sloppy enough :p, for my liking. And for those guys who like having their nipples played with or sucked on and nibbled on.....no one does it better. At least not in my experience.

All dirty fun aside just lying there nude next to her, holding her in my arms and just chatting, and kissing, and necking, maybe a little nipple nibble here and there lol, and then chatting some more, that was just as enjoyable as everything else......She was, for me at least, the perfect GFE with the perfect amount of PSE thrown in for good measure.

Thanks sweetness for an amazing morning, and thanks for being the first person to help me properly break in my couch :D, we should try out the kitchen table next time! .......and I meant what I said....next time I promise that I'll give you a HUGE reason to make proper use of my shower.....I just need to teach myself a little self discipline first ;)

• Like 1

New Year's Resolution: get on and see some of the ladies who I've been meaning to see for ages. Malika was pretty high on the list :)

A rhetorical question, one with no good answer: why on earth did I wait until the New Year? I'm an idiot sometimes...

I had the long-overdue pleasure of meeting Malika recently. She's every bit as fascinating and quirky as she comes across here; I could quite happily have sat and talked to her all evening. However, conversation is all very well, but I wanted to find out what else she can do with her tongue.... :tongue: I don't do details, but let's just say I had absolutely no cause to regret that :) The rest of our time together was.... lots of fun. There was even time for some more conversation before it was time to go....

...and so to next time. Trust me, I won't be waiting for another New Year's resolution this time around :)

Gentlemen, if you want to share a great bottle of wine with a wonderful lady who can curl your toes, keep you smiling and give you a date to remember - look no further. What a time we had - this will not be the last time we cum together. My nipples still feel her, as does something else! Until then mon Cher! St Emillion has all new memories!

I am sitting here at my desk with a permanent smile on my face!! Now the main question is why did I wait all this time until Malika moves to Toronto to see her?? The only benefit with her living in Toronto is that I may have been broke if she'd stayed - I'd want to re-visit often!! From the moment she opened the door, she was really friendly and easy to talk to - put me at ease right away. I won't go too much into detail about our session but it was by far the best BBBJ I've ever experience. And she was very responsive to DATY. She is also very open to different positions. Thanks again for a great session!!

Posted via Mobile Device

It is very nearly Christmas time. Each year I try to arrange an outstanding Christmas present for myself. This year, it was a return visit to see Malika.

I tapped on her door. The opening door revealed a gently smiling person looking demurely sexy in black. As an aside, I want to warn you about her eyes. You can fall into them until a week from Tuesday. I stood there a moment, just enjoying seeing her again. She pulled me into the room and gave me a kiss like I had missed for so long.

After more kissing, the unveiling began. For her, it was easy. For me, not so much. Wearing a suit and all the accoutrements of my profession complicate getting down to the essentials but we got there.

I'd promised Malika two small surprises - changes that I'd made. She spotted one right away - my newly nearly hairless bits. A minute or so later she figured out the other one. I changed meds (what can I say - I'm an old guy!) and was now fully charged for the duration.

As it happened, she was sitting on the corner of the bed. As I kissed my way down through an inventory of her charms, she demonstrated wonderful flexibility in getting her toes near her ears so I could devote my time to some serious DATY. To which she responded - oh so well.

She pulled me to the centre of the bed, laid me down, and repaid my ministrations with talents of her own. To my amazement, she was able to continue said joys while she located and applied some restraints we had earlier discussed. I mentioned as she was doing this that having that done is a tremendous trust issue and I could not think of anyone I would have greater trust in than her. I think she excelled at ropes when she was a Girl Guide. More suckling and serious nipple biting ensued.

After sliding on a condom, Malika started a wild and sensuous ride we both enjoyed. Eventually, she released my restraints and switched places. Toes and ears found themselves again and we finally found our releases, first her, then me.

Snuggling and pillow talk-time helped me cool down to the point where I could get back into my clothes and go out in public without scaring small children.

I cannot think of a better Christmas gift. I would whole-heartedly recommend that if you want to treat yourself, a PM to Malika is a great way to start.

I had the opportunity to finally meet Malika, when she was here in Ottawa late last week.We greeted each other with a warm embrace, and kiss hello. It really did not take us long to spark up some conversation, get comfortable with each other, then of course I stripped and headed for the shower ;) After coming out the shower there was really nice sensual DFK, and then some oral for her, I kinda really enjoyed listening to Malika swear in french, moan, swear some more, clinch her fist and turn real red in the face and hit that plateau.

It wasn't long before she had to have her way with me, and I must say, this lady is very orally gifted, she really knows how to pleasure her man.

We used multiple positions after her long oral foreplay for me, I really enjoyed Malika riding me on top, then reverse we finished off in mish, and what a ride and again I loved her facial expressions of enjoyment being pleasured. Plus me viewing her sex bum when she was in reverse cowgirl was awesome :)

picture.php?albumid=3195&pictureid=20697

We laid down after, my 1st SOG, chatted, stroked each other, she told lots about her travels past and present coming up. It was not long before a deep kiss, a lot more stroking and then some of her gifted oral again on me, it took all of 20 seconds and I was hard as rock for our 2nd round, of positions, and I also must admit that Malika is very flexible, and I enjoyed moving her around in positions that made her swear a little more, and I enjoyed listening to that.

It was about time the two of us met and I'm glad I did, when she returns to Ottawa gentlemen, make sure you visit her, she is fun, and very gifted. :)

picture.php?albumid=4573&pictureid=29290

Thanks Malika !

Edited by PistolPete
Typo
  • Like 1

I too had the extreme pleasure of meeting Malika during her recent visit to Kingston. Malika is an amazing woman...smart, funny and so damn sexy. She made me feel completely at ease and I absolutely enjoyed the experience.

I can't add much to the many rec's here other than to say I agree with all of them. I would absolutely recommend to anyone and most certainly hope to be able to repeat.

Pete....I have to agree...the swearing in french...ADORABLE.....I loved it!!!

Thank you so much Malika!!!

I had a wonderful time and can't wait to cross paths again.

• Like 1

I just saw Malika for the third time, which proved even better than our first and second encounter. There is something special about repeating with an SP because your time together becomes much more relaxed as you get to know each other and your activities together are bookended with a type of friendliness that is unique to the SP-client relationship.

I will not bother with details since many others have provided details. Malika's website is clear on the services she provides, her rates, and her pics are accurate.

I am adding to her recommendation to "freshen it up" since there hasn't been a comment on her since Jan 2013, and she is certainly worth the praise.

Important: There are a few SPs named Malika popping up recently. This is the one-and-only Malika Fantasy who is an active CERB member and is based in Toronto but visits Ottawa from time-to-time.

• Like 1

I was fortunate to meet Malika at the Xmas social, she was funny and sweet then.

Recently I had a chance to indulge on her last visit to Ottawa. Fyi... more amazing in an intimate setting. Malika is a special woman with a sexy body that never quits. Kissing was heavenly, swearing in french was erotic, fulfilling my fantasy priceless. Malika is amazing.

Thank you ma belle, merci beaucoup. Muah!

I must confess to a certain tardiness in my reviews of Malika. Malika is an outstanding person with many charms. Each time I see her she is a bit more colourful as her body art grows. Each time I see her I learn a bit more about her and a lot more about myself.

Malika has a very open mind about many things and is happy to accommodate where she can. Our meetings have been a progression in self discovery for me and Malika seems to share in my delight on this journey.

Malika is a beautiful sexy talented person. Kisses are a delight as are her oral skills and she enjoys reciprocity in this.

Though based in Toronto now, she makes occasional forays back to Ottawa. I strongly recommend that you try to make her schedule when she's here.

I recently saw Malika on her latest trip to Ottawa. For a multitude of reasons I have never made the effort to see Malika, even when she was based here in Ottawa. Of course, after spending a lovely afternoon with her, I'm kicking myself for not meeting her earlier.

I'm not going to repeat all the glowing reviews given by previous members of CERB. I just want to confirm that everything that has been written about Malika is 100% accurate. I knew things were going to end up well when as soon as I entered the room, I was making out with a gorgeous French girl wearing yoga pants and a nice top. The two hours flew by and I was completely drained.

Malika is very flexible. We did not need any of that flexibility for what we were doing but it was really neat to be chatting with her after our first round and then have her suddenly touch her head with her foot.

Great time with a great lady.

Three years and three weeks have passed since I first saw Malika. And my most recent recommendation of this lovely spirit was posted three months ago. The third three? There were three distinct phases to the most enjoyable physical portion of our time together.

Not one to go into extended descriptions, let it suffice to say Malika's oral skills remain amongst the best. Getting her to swear whilst you return the favour is a badge of honour. She will take you to heavenly places in many positions.

Before, during, and after one has the chance to chat, sip wine and explore the world with a witty, most charming person.

When Malika visits Ottawa, if you are reading these comments and wondering if you should see her, my recommendation is yes.

Oh, two important details: Malika wears an impressive amount of art.

And she is seriously allergic to shell fish. Wait to have the king crab and lobster until after the session!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.