Morning Appointments

OK maybe it's just me but I've been having a terrible time getting weekday morning appointments. It seem that most agencies don't know who is working until afternoon. I realize that most SPs will probably prefer to work nights but surely there is a daytime market also.

For me it's just easier to get away in the morning and almost impossible at night. Maybe I'm too particular about who I see. I prefer spinners, I really don't trust CL and I only have access the downtown.

Do any other cerbites prefer morning appointments? Which SPs are working AMs?

Posted via Mobile Device

I do 80% of my meets in the AM and i have never had an issue, but I do not work through agencies. Independents are the way to go if you want to meet in the AM, as they make their own schedule they can usually accommodate (in my opinion and experience) times much easier....especially if you book in advance. Most traveling SP's easily accommodate AM's as they are in town multiple nights.

Research in the announcements thread and some courteous PM's will get you the answers you want fairly quickly I am sure.

OK maybe it's just me but I've been having a terrible time getting weekday morning appointments. It seem that most agencies don't know who is working until afternoon. I realize that most SPs will probably prefer to work nights but surely there is a daytime market also.

For me it's just easier to get away in the morning and almost impossible at night. Maybe I'm too particular about who I see. I prefer spinners, I really don't trust CL and I only have access the downtown.

Posted via Mobile Device

jerican is dead on, we independents are very daytime friendly. I started to today at 5am, but a spinner...I am not...

Cat

Guest s******ecan****

Posted via Mobile Device

Go Indy, I have never had a problem finding Indy's willing to meet in the AM....especially the ones on tour.

All of my trysts are during the daytime as I have the same limitations about meeting.

As mentioned earlier, check out the advertisement section and you will find quite a few local and travelling courtesans that would meet your criteria; all of which have excellent reviews from different people. Nearly all travelling courtesans stay in downtown hotels all within walking distance. As for local courtesans, I have always had a response when sending a polite e-mail asking the nearest major intersection to their in-call location. They might not be downtown, but they might be on your commute route.

A recent observation is that some local courtesans are setting up occasional in-calls in downtown hotels. This is great as I have wanted to meet some of them, but could never swing it to be in their part of the city or that they generally limited themselves to out-calls.

This site has been excellent for finding independent courtesans. A quick surf will show that there are couple of beautiful local courtesans downtown and that a number of beautiful travelling courtesans coming to town in the next few days and weeks. My last escapade was with Laura de Chantilly, a very memorable tryst.

Guest S**r***e

I am in the exact opposite situation. I have a hard time finding someone late in the evening. I have had some luck obviously but sometimes it is damn hard. It also doesn't help that I am the "last minute" booker. I wish I could help this but I can't. I never know when I am going to be able to make it out. I don't want to book in advance and then have to keep cancelling. To me, this is disrespectful. I don't think there will ever be any advanced bookings from me. Damnit! Perhaps I should not say never but right now it doesn't look promising.:-|

In all honesty I never have had an appointment after 300pm Monday through Friday:shock:. I can deke away from work, throughout the week day mornings for an hour or two, and it has never failed me booking through Indy ladies.

The agency ladies, in all honesty are never ready to go until late in the afternoon, they are up late at night, so they need their zzzz's the next day.

I would like to see that change where there is some more selection on duty starting at 10am even 1, or perhaps history shows there is no interest at that time of day?

But I seem to do well, from the ladies that are on their own, and by the way thanks ladies:-D

Mornings are my favorite time of day...

kisses,

Emma A

Mornings with you are fantastic Emma, but any time of the day with you is my favorite time of day....we can have a bunch of favorite times in the day..lol

Mornings with you are fantastic Emma, but any time of the day with you is my favorite time of day....we can have a bunch of favorite times in the day..lol

:-):razz::wink:

Mornings are great! except when you need to be in the office!

I prefer being expected in the orafice!!!!

Similar boat for me; I can get away before about 2PM, but rarely after.

Means I've missed a couple of ladies I *really* wanted to see, too. Sigh...

Good evening fellow Cerbites,

I'm the average guy who works in the downtown area, but has other commitments in the evenings, so I usually try to set up an early morning rendezvous (8:00am is awesome but too early for many providers). I always prefer using an independant as I like the personal touch that you don't get with an agency. I also much prefer someone who offers an incall service.

All the above being said, I also usually try and book well in advance as it makes it easier for me to work my schedule around a "very important date", and I believe that the MA or SP also prefers having as much notice as possible, especially if they don't usually have early morning appointments. I'm also certain that I'm not the only person in this situation, but most definitely in the minority. Anyone know what is considered the earliest "regular" appointment?

Thank you.

9AM has seemed to be the magical time for me, almost all of my AM appointments are at that time and I have never had someone say it was too early. I have done a few 8:30 am's but 9 seems to work great.

Good evening fellow Cerbites,

I'm the average guy who works in the downtown area, but has other commitments in the evenings, so I usually try to set up an early morning rendezvous (8:00am is awesome but too early for many providers). I always prefer using an independant as I like the personal touch that you don't get with an agency. I also much prefer someone who offers an incall service.

All the above being said, I also usually try and book well in advance as it makes it easier for me to work my schedule around a "very important date", and I believe that the MA or SP also prefers having as much notice as possible, especially if they don't usually have early morning appointments. I'm also certain that I'm not the only person in this situation, but most definitely in the minority. Anyone know what is considered the earliest "regular" appointment?

Thank you.

Mmm, memories of mornings and Emma, the sun dappling on our sweat dampened bodies...delicious things to recall! ;)

Mornings are my favorite time of day...

kisses,

Emma A