She definitely looks hot. I may TOFTT but it won't be until next Sunday or Monday. I'd also love some info before hand. I've talked to her via email and she seems to be a pretty nice person. She admitted she's new to this which to be honest makes me a little bit wary, but she does look hot.

Her pictures do look hot. Although it makes me a bit weary when a gallery strategically hides the front view of the tummy in every single shot.

Have verified to the point where I am comfortable...I'm goin for it.

I have a good feeling about this one... fingers crossed, wish me luck..

I get the feeling that this gal is hard to get together with. Anyone at all have any success yet? I'm getting such a boner loooking at her pics... I feel a trip into the city may be in the works for me soon.

• Like 1

Haha. Lol.

Additional Comments:

Same thing as yesterday. Texting back and forth then when it came down to cruch time,NO ANSWER, Frustrating... Then, just like yesterday, after my 3 hour window has passed, I get a text. It was a couple hours after my window, which I explained to her when this happened the day before. I don't know, maybe she dosent want to see me or she can't get it together until the evening.

If anyone manages let me know. Bummed out... She had me hot hot hot..

Edited by Samurai

My Story:

I was in the city today on other business. I didn't want to get a hotel room because of the expense and "the unknown". I text Lexi around 9:10pm to tryand see her for incall at 10:30. She told me that she could not do incall at the moment. I told her some other time then. She said that maybe at 10:30 she could, but she would let me know at 10. After 10, I text her, and she still was not alone, and could not do incall.

Now I think this gal is very legit, but also very new to the game and not sure of herself. Looks like she has a roommate that is around alot of the time. I guess the way to test her out would be to try and setup an outcall.

Tough to do when their is so much "unknown" for certain.

An idea would be to check her out for an 1/2 hour session after resting abit after a "successful" time with someone else....

Someone needs to go first...

PS: why the hell are we all so hot after this one, when there are other great gals around? LOL

NB

PS: why the hell are we all so hot after this one, when there are other great gals around? LOL

NB

Ahhhh, isn't it obvious:) She is young, natural looking and small:) Also she advertises in a way that is going to attract many-she is wearing a sexy school girl outfit, states she is a girl next door-guys love natural- or the impression she is natural and that she is young-19- all these make for the perfect combination-I'm surprised I'd have to point that out, lol.

But whatever the reasons you all seem to hot on her trail so why not meet her, give her a chance-everyone deserves a fair chance and when you do suggest her to come and join cerb, that many are interested-happy hobbying:)

But you are right in saying that there are many other great gals around as well:) What ever your choice make it the right one for you:)

• Like 2

Ok. So I don't usually post but after several attempts to connect I'm thinking she is not commited. I've made contact three times immediately after she posts her ad, figuring this would be the best time as previous prearranged appointments didn't pan out. We text back and forth (often with long pauses) I get simple one word answers that often or not to the point. Finally last night I said listen you need to be honest and up front, if now is not a good time let us know rather than keeping us hanging around waiting for the unknown. She replied with "not good time" to which I replied without being open with us the respectful hobbiests are going to move on. I have Pm'd other gents and others have echoed the same frustration.

Peace

Undercoverlover

NB

Ahhhh, isn't it obvious:) She is young, natural looking and small:) Also she advertises in a way that is going to attract many-she is wearing a sexy school girl outfit, states she is a girl next door-guys love natural- or the impression she is natural and that she is young-19- all these make for the perfect combination-I'm surprised I'd have to point that out, lol.

But whatever the reasons you all seem to hot on her trail so why not meet her, give her a chance-everyone deserves a fair chance and when you do suggest her to come and join cerb, that many are interested-happy

But you are right in saying that there are many other great gals around as well:) What ever your choice make it the right one for you:)

You hit the nail on the head Cristy. And add to that the element of mystery. Well I tried twice. I had a whole cerb pitch prepared for her. A girl can end up taking two very different paths in this business. Who ever sees her should pitch cerb. It would be nice for her to make some friends and have the benefit of some guildence from the cerb community. Especially from the many independent, and intelligent providers that exist it this space.

• Like 2

Well not all sp do answer their text, e-mails or answer the phone right away when one of us calls and it is because either they are busy or some have a life outside being a sp. I don't mean sp just on bp either but on here too and I am sure you all read my non recommendation of Sexy Quebec Girl Natasha of what she done.

On another note I talked to Lexi all week to set up a meeting and yes there was times she never answered right away but for the most part she was good at responding to me. I met her last night and setting up this meeting wasn't hard for me at all. When I seen her face to face, my jaw dropped to the ground and got hard instantly because she was dressed to kill with and very sexy. With the sp's I seen, Lexi tops the best dressed of all of them. I am not going to get into the juicy details of my time with her but she gives the best bj I have ever had. So give her time and be patience because she does not do this full time.

• Like 3

i know many are trying to seek this girl out .. and if you do get ahold of her she is a great time to be sure .. i have personally had meetings with her on three occasions .. sweet little for .. guys just text her nicley and dont be rude .. she is picky with whom she " dates "

i would highly recomend her as she has a wonderful mouth ... nice and tight little body !!! i will see her again and again and again lol

I attempted to see Lexi this afternoon. When I got to her place I was shocked at how young she looked. First thing I did was ask her how old she was, she said 19, I asked her if she had some ID and she said not right now (In her own house and no ID, really)???

This raised a huge RED FLAG for me and I told her that I cannot proceed with the appointment and immediately left.

I just thought that I would pipe up and share my thoughts.

• Like 6

I attempted to see Lexi this afternoon. When I got to her place I was shocked at how young she looked. First thing I did was ask her how old she was, she said 19, I asked her if she had some ID and she said not right now (In her own house and no ID, really)???

This raised a huge RED FLAG for me and I told her that I cannot proceed with the appointment and immediately left.

I just thought that I would pipe up and share my thoughts.

In her defence some 19 year olds do look much younger, I did, when I was 19 I looked 14-15. But not having any ID is suspicious. I thank you for being responsible and for caring enough to ask, a lot wouldn't care or bother.

• Like 3

Before anyone jumps to conclusions, just remember that Emily Wilson also started at 18 years old with school girl outfit pictures on BP when she started. I think she even posted her Nova Scotia drivers license because of the drama about her here on Nova Scotia CERB.

• Like 3