No ID may mean under age but just to play devils advocate... Wouldn't a strange man asking for ID scare the beejesus out of an inexperienced young SP say 18 to 22 who is new at this and scared to death of getting busted by an undercover cop. I wouldn't be showing mine so easy if I was her. That could be a very scary thing. Another thing you should all know is we have emailed back and forth a couple times and she used an email which showed her real name (which I told her wasn't cool and that she should be more cautious and get an anonymous email... anyway. I went on my facebook and searched her name and found her. It was definitely her. I recognized the background in one of her pictures and she was in a bar that I know well. The bars aren't like they use to be and unless you look 50, if you have no ID, your not getting in.

• Like 4

Hi this is Lexi. I would just like to speak on my own behalf. I am 19 I turn twenty in march. I actually got jumped by a bunch of girls a few weeks ago and they took my wallet and personal phone when I was walking home one night. And even if I did have a photo I.D I would never show it to a strange name being that I have personal information on it. For all I know you could be a stalker. Anyways I was just letting you know my half of the story.

• Like 6

well i was just talking with her and told her that she should carry the id with her and she says she will try to remember from here on out and that she is sorry for not having it with her .... gotta remember guys she is still young and new to this all and that she is more into looking good for us then proving her age .. i met her for the first time when she was 18 and when she was 19 and went to the bar for the first time lol .. so i assure you all that she is in fact 19 ... and she will be turning 20 early this spring

• Like 1

Hi Lexie,remember me. Yesterday you asked me to pick you up a medium tripple tripple half hot chocolate with a sl????. Can you fill in blanks haha. Anyway. I'm glad you took my advice and join cerb. Looking forward to seeing you again.

• Like 1

Hi this is Lexi. I would just like to speak on my own behalf. I am 19 I turn twenty in march. I actually got jumped by a bunch of girls a few weeks ago and they took my wallet and personal phone when I was walking home one night. And even if I did have a photo I.D I would never show it to a strange name being that I have personal information on it. For all I know you could be a stalker. Anyways I was just letting you know my half of the story.

Lexi - sorry to hear about loosing your id. I would suggest making a copy of your id once you get a new set, just blocking out our personal information. This way, in the future, you can assure your client you are in fact of age, but protect your identity. Just have the copy show your picture and date of birth.

Welcome to cerb, by the way. xoxo

• Like 3

Where is this sexy lexi based out of. I have tryed to look her up but its kinda hard if you dont know where she is posting

This is a very touchy subject as once stated I did look 15 when I was 18 and new into this buisness... So as coming from someone in the same boat Lexi.

Having your id is a good idea

Yes I understand the concerns

But what I did was I didn't photocopy anything or nothing when I was asked to prove my age (which was a lot) I simply explained to my clients that I will but would like to cover my personal info and only show my age and 100% of them did understand why and were very understanding

I'm sorry about what happened to you and can see why you are being more confrontational and more security with personal items like that :)

Anyways girl do what you see is safest for you and don't let the past ruin your present or future, just simply look at it in an optimistic way of the universe seeing just how strong and strong minded you are to over come obstacles that have happened to you

Hope everything works out the best

If you would ever like some advice or anything because I went thru it as we'll I'm always available to help out :)

Happy fun and stay safe :)

• Like 1

Guest *rd**e

So has it been confirmed she is of age and can anyone send me a pm with some details if they have met with her? Curious. Thanks

I can tell you right now she is not 19... I went to high school with this girl and if anyone wants the REAL deal on her PM me. I can assure you, you are all being lied to

MOD COMMENT: SHE HAS SHOWN ID PROVING SHE IS LEGAL AGE SO THIS MEMBER WAS BANNED

For those who question the previous post I will have a picture id posted with my birth date. The person saying this is lying. I'm actually twenty years old and turn 21 in March. Will also have id on me for any appointments.

• Like 3

I can tell you right now she is not 19... I went to high school with this girl and if anyone wants the REAL deal on her PM me. I can assure you, you are all being lied to

Looks like she is indeed of legal age... make one curious how old you are then? anyway.... trying to cause the lady problems gets you booted.

• Like 3

I had the Pleasure of Lexi's company tonight and I must say she is absolutely fantastic at what she does, Her body is petite firm and oh so sexy.

As for worries about her age and a bait and switch, her pictures are true to life and I was provide with ID to prove her age, everything is on par with this fantastic sexy little rocket. If you have the chance to indludge yourself in Lexi I highly recommend it, she will leave you wanting more...in fact I might just visit her again before the long weekend is over. :)

• Like 2

Speaking of age well I seen a woman get id the other day to buy smokes and she didn't had the id on her, she told the cashier that she just turned 40 but he still refuse to sell her smokes. A lot of girls do look younger than their age so don't just come on here saying she is under age when you really don't have proof that she is.

I read that he was saying she is older then stated. However, it still is not acceptable for him to do this. He could have been in grade 12 when she was in grade 9. Or he failed a number of grades and is still in high school.

Lexi I am sorry you are having to deal with this.

• Like 1

Thanks for the support guys ! Definetly very honest with who I say I am. And can't believe somebody would do that. Real low ! However I have moved past it and am glad this has all been sorted out :)

I have had the pleasure of being with Lexi, and she is absolutely amazing! She is sweet, beautiful blue eyes, her breasts are simply perfect... not to enter into details, but she gets wet and her nipples hard, she enjoys what she does, and she is worth every effort to see her.

My only concern about her pictures it's that they do her no justice.

• Like 2

They are the same girl, she must be looking to hit a bigger market with different names/ads.

I saw Lexi over the past long-weekend. Only time I have ever hired a girl, but I *knew of her* from another place on the net and just HAD to be with her.

It was a fantasy come true. :)

• Like 1