Not much "Luck" with Asian SPs

Since the more reputable agencies like VIPOTG very rarely advertise on here, I'm forced to use the *other* site to set up encounters with Asian SPs.

Using VIPOTG I'm batting .333 (Since the World Series is going on), my first encounter was top notch. but the past two has been extremely disappointing. I'm not sure if VIPOTG have stopped advertising here because of the possibility of the negative reviews or (lack of reviews after advertising), but something is a bit fishy (they seem to be advertising in the Manitoba section still).

I have also tried Candyland, and am batting 0 fer with that agency. that being said, there *other* site seems to be littered with Asian SP Ad's, but with the names changing frequently, and the pictures looking "too good to be true", they most likely are!

I wish we had some sort of verifiable way to tell if a particular Asian SP is worth my time (and money). Does this exist, and I'm just missing it?

Thanks for taking the time to read!

I really miss Jasmin Thai :(

I miss Jasmin Thai as well but Destinyxu is still around. Infact she is here from the 1st to th 4th of November. Goddess spinner super hard body, and soooo kinky. And she's such a pleaser. She has a cerb posting of her up coming visit.

Guest p**h*x

I wish we had some sort of verifiable way to tell if a particular Asian SP is worth my time (and money). Does this exist, and I'm just missing it?

Thanks for taking the time to read!

I guess there is no truly verifiable way to know if any experience is going to be worth it or not other than checking out what others have said. But since we're talking about something that's so subjective you can never completely be certain everyone's experience will be the same. For me, I've had nothing but a great time with the last several vipotg girls. So, in my opinion it was worth it but that doesn't mean it will automatically be enjoyable for everyone else.

Oh and as Splitz said Destiny Xu is coming to town. :icon_biggrin:

I really miss Jasmin Thai :(

Sigh, me too.

Once I emailed back and forth with the Vipotg

'manager' or whoever answers the emails , about

Asian girls to see in Toronto

The point is , they tried to be helpful and were easy to talk to ,

Why not just email them and say what's up with no

girls coming to Halifax lately ?

I think you're out of luck. It seems you like the Asian ladies since you keep trying with so little success so I'm wondering what it is that you're disappointed with in your encounters? I've only seen a couple ladies from VIPOTG but in both cases they were young, attractive and I enjoyed myself.

I really miss Jasmin Thai :sad:

The most beautiful SP I have ever been with.

Edited by WriteOn
  • Like 2

I met one from VIPTOG and it was a great time. I see a lot of Asian women on bp but I am skeptical if they are real because the pictures are too good to be true.

If anyone has seen Jessica I'd be VERY interested in a review (feel free to PM)

The last VIPOTG lady I saw was the previous (Cadence)....

I met one from VIPTOG and it was a great time. I see a lot of Asian women on bp but I am skeptical if they are real because the pictures are too good to be true.

Other than Jasmin Thai, Destinyxu and VIPOTG, every asian SP I've seen in the last number of years who was advertising on BP was not as advertised. So I gave up on that a long time ago. Those glossy photos are a dime a dozen. And they all promise with no shame the same thing: "photos 100% accurate, recent and really me :)"

Google image search my friend. And if its too good to be true, than it probably is.

That article really points out how careful we have to be.

There's a new girl visiting Halifax next weekend and I just wanted to let you know she's the real deal.

Her name is Lyka and you'll see her announcement "gorgeous Exotic Filipina coming to halifax". This will be her first visit to Halifax but she has been to St John's and Moncton before and will be in Fredericton next week. I saw her in Moncton last month and was totally impressed and have already arranged to see her in Fredericton.

Everything in her ad is accurate including the photos. She now has an ad on BP New Brunswick "New Visiting Hot Filipina" if you want to have a look. I'm sure she'll have a Halifax BP ad as the 16th gets closer.

My experience was amazing!!!