Ella @CMJ

Found myself with a little time on Monday night before a meeting and was on Merivale so called CMJ and Ella was free so booked 30min which we turned into an hour.

She is new lady from down under. Her Australian accent is very sexy as is she. She is sweet has killer body firm :butt: and sensual beuatifil 36 C :boobeyes: I would say

Her massage skills are very good and her shower time with you is playful another great find by Jas. Her release techniques are very good and takes her time to make you feel good the hour went by so quick .

Will repeat again for sure today if I can find time treat her nice and she will do same in return

Ha-Ha you are a charming man 'cheek to cheek' and Im glad and flattered to hear you enjoyed your time with me... and my accent

I love the showers too, you know how much I love hot water and bubbles

:boobies:

E xx

Ella is a down-to-earth lady with a demure personality. She has a toned body, a sexy Aussie accent, and a wonderful sense of adventure. Our conversations are interesting as we have a shared interest in outdoor sports, travel, and adventure. Ella's cheery personality really put me back on my feet again after a stressful day at the office. I look forward to seeing this Aussie sweetheart again.

Well I recently had the pleasure of spending an hour with this fine young lady. The time spent with Ella was probably the best sensual massage I have ever had. The conversation was great and so was her touch. Thanks Jas for finding her.

So I did get to say good bye to this wonderful lady and personally see what all the fuss was about Ella at CMJ.

My arrival was right on time, she was wearing beautiful red lingerie. When sitting in the chair admiring her beauty, as she starts taking her clothes off she asked "Aren't you going to get naked?" I undressed slowly and still staring her body, lovely body.;)

We had a shower for 2, and got ourselves very clean, I did love touching and cleaning her awesome body.

When we got into the room, (BTW she had no clue who I was at the time, we both flirted with each other through pm's and threads) I asked if she would love a massage:cool:

She said 'oh yes that would be great" in her very cute Aussie accent. On went the lotion on to my big hands, I started at her shoulders, rubbing her back, rubbing her sexy bum, and then worked her legs and feet.

I came back to her arms, and massaged right down her hands and fingers and we cliched hands tightly.

Some more massaging of her back and shoulders and we ate up almost 45 minutes of my appointment.It was thoroughly very sensual and erotic to give her a massage.

Ella gave myself a great back massage, sliding so I can feel her gorgeous breasts rub against my back.

When I flipped over, she massaged myself front legs, inner thighs, chest while sitting between my legs. Later she brought myself to a great release.

We chatted after my shower, and I then introduced myself, she was happy to meet me, and I was happy to meet her finally.

Ella I wish the very best in your travels, stay safe and enjoy life, you are a great lady.

Thanks for allowing me to entertain you by giving you a massage, and your time this morning.:grin:

Gents if you are a member at CMJ she is leaving early April, so get into see her and say good-bye or hello:wink:

Guest Ni**t*****t

Ella will be back in about a week for a brief stint in Ottawa. I have met this sweet girl a few times and I feel the need to state that she really is worth spending the $$$ if you are into massage. She is not the spinner type but rather athletic, smart, great conversationalist and very, very, very hot.

Her massage is very relaxing and her release technique will follow whatever the mood is and that I love. She is very flirty and, FYI, it can be frustrating as the rules where she works prevent certain things. Nevertheless, she is worth every minute of time spent.

Had her in a duo too... try it.

I wanted to throw my support behind the recs for Ella as well as the CMJ team.

Ella has an amazing personality and smile. I felt immediately at home with her. The massage and technique is very sensual and seductive. For the first 20 minutes it was really great sensual relaxation, touching and sliding...you dont know where she is as she moves around and you feel hands mysteriously and sensually stroking. She has a way of using oil and touch, just brushing you with her body as a way to keep stimulated. She said she knows some tantra. The the last part is mind blowing. Her shower for two and conversation is great....she is really fun to know: smart, travelled, beautiful and sensual.

45 minutes is too short with her. If you are looking for a great almost tantric touch she is amazing. She is a happy person and it rubs off. :)

Kudos also to the CMJ team. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. Im not a joiner but this club is special.

Been twice now. 2 for 2.

thanks

Guest Ni**t*****t

I decided to take it easy last night and spent a good amount if time with Ella. I had seen her before, loved her, and it happened all over again.

A great encounter with hot tub, good conversation, massage, playful girl, release, sensuality and shower. She is smart, great to talk to, interesting and woth every minute. I will definitely want to see her again before she leaves. Many kisses Ella.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I had the pleasure/priviledge of meeting Ella again last week. I cannot recommend her enough. She is smart, nice, interesting and a hell of a sexy girl. We spent a few hours together and it seemed like minutes. I will not give you all the details (PM me if you need) but you must see her before she vanishes... like Cinderella...

Love you Ella!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Ella is back for her last tour of the year as she will be headed home to the deep down under and won't be back to Canada until Jan/Feb 2011.

Be sure to get in and spend some quality time with this Austrailian Beauty while she is in town.

Knowing that Ella is making a too rare presence at cmj , and that she will be away for a while, I did not want to miss the opportunity to meet her again.

Sensuality, grace, beauty, she is all there for you. Her massage technique is very efficient, but her sensuality leads you to the deepest zone of you, where relaxation meets pleasure.

What can I say more, she is unique.

I am a big fan of Ella... and wanted to say howdy while she is still in town (not for long), and also to spice things up with the very friendly Alex.

Ella was great, as usual, and I had a great time...:http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=169624#post169624 Quite a beautiful way to spend a Sunday afternoon...

toine

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.