BritLuv

What a pleasure it was to visit this woman. She greeted me at the door with a smile, dressed in a tasteful and sensual piece of lingerie.

We got the business part out of the way. She sat down on the bed, I beside her and we talked for a while. It was a very enjoyable conversation. She is not shy. Her smile, giggles and laughs are all genuine and she made me feel very comfortable. The room was low light ambiance with her choice of music playing in the back ground. It was a mix of 80's and 90's rock that I enjoyed.

We moved on to the main course :) and the rest was nothing but pure enjoyment for me. She also does duos with her friend which I would very much like to try next time.

I highly recommend her!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I too recently had the pleasure of meeting Britt. I can easily say it was one of my favourite encounters ever. The extent that Britt goes to provide a nice atmosphere is amazing, right down to transforming a so-so motel room into a welcoming pleasure retreat. She obliged my request for some very sexy lingerie, chose an excellent music selection that set the right mood for both of us, and greeted me in a way that set the tone for an amazing date.

The rest will stay between the two of us but I will say that I will definitely return!

Taylor appears to have had a similar experience to my own. I met with Brit a couple weeks ago and had my best experience with a sp. She made me feel very comfortable and pleased. I will certainly try to see her again and would definitely recommend.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.