Victoriascrt

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

I had the pleasure visiting with Victoria from Paradise yesterday. She is fun to be with, great sense of humour, easy to talk too, and can be quiet flirtatious too.

I'm sure there is a following of gents that have seen her pictures, and yet I'm surprised how quickly I snapped up time with her.

She is amazingly great in the room with a gent, she has one very beautiful body, in fact I asked her if she worked out and her reply was "No I was just blessed with these legs and ass" .

Blessed, well I guess SO! and I was so happy to giver her a massage, what a treat, of exploring her body, my big soft hands to her soft skin, nothing like seeing erect nipples and goosebumps rise on a lady's skin.

Oh my bad, here is a visual for all you intrigued visual creatures... :)

picture.php?albumid=8169&pictureid=54044

Thanks Victoria, you were a lot of fun to be with :) I will see you again!

picture.php?albumid=8169&pictureid=54041

Edited by PistolPete
Typo
  • Like 6

This has been a busy hobby week for me: Fri (Mandy at CMJ), Sunday (lucious Lilly), tues (midnight Maya), tonight (Fair @mirage) tomorrow (Taryn @Cupids) but this review is devoted to my experience with Victoria at Paradise last night.

I've exchanged a few PMs with friends at Paradise and Angels and Victoria's name came up. I've seen her pics on CERB and loved them, especially this one:

010__2_.jpg

^^^. I have a weakness for Cameltoe and Boxgaps ...delicious!

I also did some snooping and realized she was a SP (previous terb thread) though she's never been reviewed. Decided it was time to TOFTT. Am I ever glad I did.

I called and bookd for 45 min. Room as usual was clean, well appointed and lots of towels. She came in the room. Very impressed. She's tall, about 5'9", lean dancer's body, B cups, bobbed red hair, her face is a combo of Jody Foster and Katy Perry, if you can imagine. :)

Massage was light to firm, lots of attention paid to my sore back, feet and thighs. She asked me where else I was sore and I mentioned my poor cock really needs a rubdown (wink wink).

30 minutes into it, I flip over and she treated me to 15 min of slow, tantric bliss. I loved every minute. Finish was great, with a great view of her ass in my face. I was done, great end to a long day, and she slowly played with me and was in no rush to clean up, which I appreciate.

I'm not one to gush but this was one of the nicest experiences I've had anywhere in a long time.

A real gem, treat her well but don't burn her out boys.

Now I'm off to take my vitamins and get ready for Fair in TO tonight....

Still a newbie to MA/SP world, but Victoria convinced me I made the right choice to try it out! Victoria was my third MA and will definitely be my fourth as well. Location is easy to find, clean, and modern, the shower is small, but there is a nice big mirror so you always have a nice view of your MA... did I mention Victoria is GORGEOUS! Definitely a spinner body, she has the gift of amazing genes. The massage was good, she paid extra attention to my sore spots, she can hold her own in a conversation and knows how to put you at ease and crack a few jokes. Sparing the details, YMMV, but the flip was excellent, my hands always had something to play with and I definitely got more than I expected ;)

Not being able to connect with another lady opened up the opportunity to see Victoria. She tall and statuesque with short red hair, but it is her fantastic eyes that captivate. They draw you in and you just know that you can not be disappointed from there on. Her touch electrifies guaranteeing the most satisfying of experiences. Treat her well, for she is special.

Guest Lep*******1**7

Paradise

In-call Erotic Massage

1st time and I plan to repeat

Typical Experience

YMMV, tall and beautiful, short red hair, big blue eyes, tasteful tatoos, non rush, on time.

I am a bit of a newby with a half-dozen experiences with MPs. Based on the great reviews for Victoria and her lovely pictures, I called the agency and was invited over for an appointment 30 minutes later. I booked for 45 minutes, but could have enjoyed more time in her lovely company. Victoria is easy to talk to, very natural with a good sense of humour and unrushed. She takes her time giving a good massage right down to the toes and her sexy ways helps to build up steam very gradually. She is tall, well built with a cute face, perky boobs and a nice tight derriere. Looking at, talking with and touching her is a real turn on. By the way she has a very sexy voice and is very bright to talk about lots of subjects.

Would return yesterday, today and tomorrow. Take good care of her guys, she is wonderful.

Spent an hour with this beauty twice at Paradise recently and have to agree that she is a very special lady to spend time with and I really enjoyed her sense of humour and her ability to immediately connect. Sexy body, sexy voice and amazing service, tall, perky body with legs and bum that you cant stop staring at...until she whispers in your ear with heavy moans...... Then you really feel like you are in Paradise. Fun from start to amazing finish. Seeing her again soon is on my mind...

Oh yeah, Victoria! Great, great body, amazing ass (genetically blessed, she said :)), and a talented touch. We spent 90 minutes together in the hot tub room, and she kept me aroused and occupied the whole time, exploring her body and getting to know her. I massaged her first, with her on her stomach, then on her back, touching and rubbing and hoping that I was making her feel as good as I was feeling. When it was my turn to be massaged, between dips in the hot tub, she made me feel very good indeed. Then again....

Great connection, with conversation and laughter and lots of fun.

A redhead!

And that ass! Hard and round and shapely. Perfect.

A perfect time.

Guest tangy

After looking at Victoria's pictures for a few days I decided it was time to meet this beautiful goddess of massage.

I met her on a Sunday afternoon at angels touch massage.

The atmosphere of this place is just so perfect.

Victoria is so beautiful and her pictures are so sexy but believe it or not she is more sexier in person.

She is very good at giving a massage to the point, you can forget everything that is going on in your life just for that special 45 mins.

I wont go into details about the massage but guys I would recommend her to anyone.

Thank you Victoria for a wonderful time

tangy

I say "Xth" because I've actually lost count of how many times I've seen this incredibly sexy lady.

She always is easy to get along with, beautiful to behold, classy and exudes sexiness. I am pretty much guaranteed to walk out with wobbly legs like I did tonight.

Thanks for another awesome session, can't wait for the next one :)

Yes she really could be a Victoria's Secret model! She has an amazing body and an ass that would make any Victoria's Secret model jealous!

As with many of the previous recommendations it was her pictures that kept drawing me back to her. When I finally met her for the first time I could not believe how beautiful and sexy she was in person, even more than her pictures. A tall beautiful all natural spinner body with an amazing hard perfect ass.

We immediately connected and she is very easy to talk to and has a great sense of humour. She kept me hard and aroused for the full hour and Mr. Happy was very satisfied in the end.

I have seen Victoria 3 times since then and I hopefully will be seeing her many more times in the future.

I've hobbied a lot in Montreal and a few time in Toronto, now in Ottawa, I have found the perfect location and talented.

I saw Victoria at Angel's Touch, and after experiencing a non-rushed hour with her, I can say for certain that the previous recommendations are no exaggeration. Victoria is a stunningly beautiful woman, great conversationalist and incredible massage hostess. My sessions with her is without a shadow of a doubt the most incredible MP experience I've ever had. Bar none.

Definite repeat.

I saw her about two weeks ago.

We were conversing through pm for a few days, and I noticed a connection right away and decided to book with her. I'm glad I went for the full hour.

She entered the room wearing a lovely blouse and a black pencil skirt. We spoke for a few minutes as we got ready for the massage, she is very well versed and intellectual. She also kept smiling at me and making me melt every time.

The massage was great, perfect pressure, amazing foot massage, just all around amazing. We talked through the whole thing, had alot of things in common and kept it interesting. She kept herself in full view of the mirrors letting me get a nice view of her no matter where I turned or how she was positioned. She has an amazing, delectable ass. She started with the body slides, making me noticeably shake every time she moved up and down. She leaned in a Kissed my ear and whispered to flip over.

As always, this is between her and I, but it's worth a visit to find out. One of mostorable experiences and I will be back to see her.

I like this thread! I like the pictures that have been added to illustrate the reco's. :) And I like Victoria, what she does to me, how she does it, how often she does it... She revives you instantly, and makes you want more.

Outstanding body and attitude. Fit, tall, lean, good looking. Fun, smart, sexy.

Highly recommended!

This recommendation is about six weeks late, but here it is.

As a walk in and first complete newbie to Angel's Spa(or any Spa) I didn't really know what to expect, but Victoria quickly put me at ease.

She is a true beauty in every sense of the word. She has a lovely voice and is very intelligent, making conversation flow as the massage progressed. Fantastic hands; a wonderful massage with just the right amount of pressure. The flip was private, but suffice to say it was quite memorable and well worth the visit; had me thinking about it with a smile on my face for ages. Thanks Victoria. I will be back!

I had the opportunity to meet Victoria over the weekend. It was a wonderful experience. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Despite having never met, she made me feel very comfortable immediately.

The conversation was very nice and her massage technique was excellent. The hour went by too fast. Without going into details, I can say I left very happy. I plan to see her again and encourage others to seek her out. Thank you Victoria.

I had a wonderful visit with Victoria at her place in the the West End. As previously mentioned, she is a gorgeous lady. Beautiful eyes and smile, great attitude and personality, and a fabulous tall, slim and fit body. Her location is convenient, clean, comfortable and feels safe. My first experience with her was simply fantastic. She is very comfortable and made me feel totally at ease. In my twenty odd years of hobbying, this was perhaps the best session I've had. I can't wait to see her again. Thank you Victoria!

:icon_smile:

Typo
  • Like 1

Well said Fritz! I agree with everything you said about beautiful Victoria. She is very special!

I had a wonderful visit with Victoria at her place in the the West End. As previously mentioned, she is a gorgeous lady. Beautiful eyes and smile, great attitude and personality, and a fabulous tall, slim and fit body. Her location is convenient, clean, comfortable and feels safe. My first experience with her was simply fantastic. She is very comfortable and made me feel totally at ease. In my twenty odd years of hobbying, this was perhaps the best session I've had. I can't wait to see her again. Thank you Victoria!

My second visit with Victoria was at Paradise, and as good, if not better than the first one. This woman is fantastic!

Thank you Victoria

A long-overdue contribution to this thread. I met Victoria a while ago, and had a fantastic time, but for some reason I never got around to writing a reco for her. Anyway, I had the opportunity to renew my acquaintance with her recently, and... well, I'm definitely not going to let it slide again!

The first time I saw Victoria was very good, and the second was... better! She knows how to work the knots out of your back if that's what you want. You want an interesting conversation? Yep, for sure. And she certainly knows how to gradually escalate the levels of excitement to the point where I was eventually left as a quivering heap of jello on the table. It took a few moments before I felt like I could risk actually trying to stand up and make it to the shower :)

I'll definitely be back!

• Like 1

Alright guys, this is my first post and I thought that a review of the best MP experience I've had would be a great place to start.

Went to see Victoriascrt about a month ago now, and I had a fantastic experience. The facilities are great - pleasant receptionist, clean + spacious rooms, clean shower with high quality soap. Lots of mirrors to enjoy the view throughout the massage.

Victoria is a beautiful woman. Quite fall, short-->medium length hair, with a killer body that is accurately represented in her photos. She's very pleasant to interact with and instantly put me at ease with light hearted conversation.

The massage itself is actually the best that I've actually had. Not too hard, not too light - really worked out all of the kinks in my back. Very sensual and I was itching for the flip.

On the flip she didn't rush to end the massage. Slow, sensual, with an amazing release. I booked for 45 minutes and we actually took the full hour - definitely not a clock watcher.

I definitely plan to repeat.

Victoria is my atf and I make frequent visits to see her. nothing more I can add that is not already said about her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.