Cum and run or savouring the glow?

What type are you?

Do you cum and then get out of dodge or do you prefer to savour the moment, chit chat, snuggle and maybe go for round two?

Why do you like your MO? Please describe what the allure is to your approach. (No wrong answers here!)

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

I'm not a huge fan of the drive thru.

I prefer it slow and luxurious with drinks, appetizers, and maybe two desserts.

And if you can somehow mix some sex in there that would be awesome ;)

What type are you?

Do you cum and then get out of dodge or do you prefer to savour the moment, chit chat, snuggle and maybe go for round two?

Why do you like your MO? Please describe what the allure is to your approach. (No wrong answers here!)

If I cum and ran my legs wouldn't work right and I would probably run like this

I like to enjoy the moment, cuddles, caressing, laughter, maybe some wine, if it is still morning maybe some wine ;) with orange juice I suppose.... maybe round two or even an extra hole if I can get my club back out of the bag ;) ha

I love a womans body and I love oral sex sooooo there are toooooo many wonderful things I want to be doing rather than cumming and running :)

• Like 1

Savour the moment for sure. I enjoy spending time relaxing, conversation over drinks, sex, which IMHO is much more pleasurable when done with a lady you spent time getting to know, and then lying in each other's arms, kissing, cuddling, enjoying each other's company.

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

I'm all about savouring the flavour!! I don't enjoy rushing. I thoroughly enjoy meeting new people, making new friendships, and getting to know friends better. It's nice getting the opportunity to build the best rapport possible by cuddling after, chatting, or even msog hehe mmmm yummm ;-)...

I'm definitely not a cum and run kinda guy. I like to relax, take my time, tell stories, share some laughs, maybe a massage....just enjoy the whole experience. I book at least 2 hours for that very reason. I don't like to feel rushed and even 2 hours seems to fly by too quickly.

• Like 1

I'm the type of guy who likes to snuggle and maybe round 2. In my opinion nothing beats the feel and touches of a woman. I love it all smells sounds and smiles

Additional Comments:

I'm the type of guy who likes to snuggle and maybe round 2. In my opinion nothing beats the feel and touches of a woman. I love it all smells sounds and smiles

Guest a**4*

I like to savour the moment cuddle and have a conversation have a drink it's relaxing it is more than just sex it is the lady I am with getting to know each other makes a encounter very special and that will make me repeat with that lady :D

I'm a half hour/ 45 minute booker and a non f/s player and I wouldn't describe it as cum and run. It does make me cognizant of the time and in my case there's still seems to be plenty of time to interact and chat. Truth be told I'm often more aware of time than my partner and it's me with my hand on the door when it's time to go.

One of the challenges has been that for whatever reason people like to talk to me about them. I'm genuinely interested in what some one has to say about pretty much anything and perhaps not everyone in their life is interested. So a warm, non judging, experienced individual with a friendly face and no real agenda.....feels pretty safe.

You can still get a lot done is 45 minutes :)

Peace

MG

I certainly enjoy the moment, the oh-so wonderful glide back to earth after the climax with a special lady in my arms.. time to recoup with hugs and kisses, and possibly round 2, even if it is just for the lady.. :-) A refreshment along with open-hearted conversation to wind down the experience..

D.

I live for the after-glow. In truth, I'm often incapable of movement of any kind for long periods following climax. I cover my temporary paralysis by lots of cuddling and pillow talk.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy
I live for the after-glow. In truth, I'm often incapable of movement of any kind for long periods following climax. I cover my temporary paralysis by lots of cuddling and pillow talk.

I'm in the same boat, I get strong physical reactions to orgasms ;-) and I need an extensive period of cuddling to soften my landing.

Definitely savor the moment.....nothing better than holding her in your arms and chatting after. In theory this is a prelude to a round two but in practice lol... sometimes all there is...is round one. The mind may be willing but the body may not be.

Stay for sure, if i ever have the chance. (can't overstay on a provider!)

The other day, i watched a movie cuddled on a sexy lady friend and we stayed cozy together talking for a while after. Even though there was no kissing, sex, etc it made me just as happy as one of my pay-date here. The effection and closeness is what's so important for me.