Cato's Fifth Cerbiversary

Congratulations Cato! 5 years is a cause to celebrate for sure.

I view you as the consummate Statesman on this site.

Please continue to share your thoughts that we all enjoy.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who's posted on this thread, and to those who've sent me pm's. I appreciate the recognition, especially for something I enjoy so much. :)

I have been having the time of my life on here. I've met the most beautiful and fascinating women over the past five years: the gorgeous dancers and MA's and the outstanding sp's that I've been lucky enough to spend time with, and sometimes get to know.

I've found a supportive community of friends. I've tried to keep things light and fun, so I don't often participate in the more serious discussions on here, but I'm happy with the recommendations I've been able to provide, and I'm glad that members find them useful.

So a warm and heartfelt thank you to you all!

• Like 1

Dear Cato!!!!

Congratulations on your 5 year Cerbiversary!!! That is truly amazing, the things you have contributed to our lovely warm and welcoming community is truly appreciated by all of us... You were the first to welcome me to this community and you have made me feel so welcome ever since...

Thanks for all of your warm welcoming's, your wonderful posts, and all of the fabulous groups you have created for us!!!

Kisses and Stay Sexy Love

See you Soon

xxo

• Like 1

Congrats to Cato for his five year anniversary. Great contributions to this board, recos, social groups and all the other types, keep them coming!

Best wishes for the next five years,

toine

• Like 1

Congrats Cato on the Cerbiversary! You are obviously a valued member here and I personally have enjoyed your contributions and chatting with you from time to time.

Cheers Bud and keep posting :)

• Like 1

Cato: I can't thank you enough for the great recommendations you have provided over the past few years. You have always been right on.

Congrats on 5 years of contributions and best wishes.

• Like 1