You've spent too much time on Cerb when...

Don't forget that when you're looking at something innocuous or with Initials and it reminds you of a thread, person or something industry related and you end up smiling to yourself about it while others wonder what you're up to!

• Like 1

You chuckle when a friend of yours describes their IT position as being a "service provider".

Guest realnicehat

You look around cautiously and lower your voice to a whisper whenever you have to use the word "negotiate".

You're actually confused when you stumble across an Austin Powers movie on TV because you thought that guy was Lee Richards.

You see this picture and wonder why Roamingguy is so upset:

burn_after_reading_8_630_pxlw.jpg

Guest A*ro**n

You're driving and the guy in front of you cuts you off. You're getting ready to yell "GO F$%K YOURSELF!" but then you remember that if you do not have anything nice to say...please don't say anything at all.

You look around cautiously and lower your voice to a whisper whenever you have to use the word "negotiate".

You're actually confused when you stumble across an Austin Powers movie on TV because you thought that guy was Lee Richards.

You see this picture and wonder why Roamingguy is so upset:

burn_after_reading_8_630_pxlw.jpg

Hahaha ... lately I have been using a live stream radio station during my sessions... every 30 min or so they play this little interlude between their blocks of songs. .. which instantly remind me of .... what is his name... mmmm no is not Lee Richards... is this movie.. this guy on the movies... I keep thinking and Lee Richards is the name on my head... but no is not him... is ... what's his name... this guy that he is a super agent. .. darn... Yes I can see his avatar.. is Lee Richards... but no that is not the name I am looking for... it takes me about 10-15 min to come out finally with Austin Powers... (I think some of you are witnesses of this event) ....

So I guess i do spent too much time on CERB... and I love every minuye of it...

• Like 1

You've acquired 1258 cerb friends, and spend much of your day sending them pm's! :)

Guest realnicehat

When a new coworker asks you where a good place to go for lunch would be, you tell him you that can't really help because everyone's tastes are different and suggest he check the local ads.

You start to tell a funny story to your SO and you realize that the source is a thread on CERB and it will get embarrassing when she says..."Where did you get that from?"

• Like 1

You've spent too much time on CERB when you log in specifically to check on a thread titled "You've spent too much time on Cerb when... " that day after you've posted something to it to see what others have written.

• Like 1

someone asks you what was the title of the famous song sung by "Village People", you answer "YMMV"....

Here is the right answer -

• Like 2

You look forward to drinking your morning coffee while reading new updates to threads you've been following and get cranky if you're not able to.

You know you are on CERB too much when during the say you start thinking about how the things you are doing will turn up in your next posts lolol...

I know I've spent to much time on cerb when I start dreaming about-

"Someguy" wielding a "Mightpen" and walking a "Reddog" asks me to go skating on the"Ice4fun" but I am are the "loneskater" ?? Then I see some "Red headed raven" named "Katherine " fly by asking if I'd like a "Midnight Massage". Then some "BcGuy" Runs by covered in "FishFeathers with Mac Teeth" and a "Pistol packing Pete" wants to "Touch" me in places I've never been touched, "Luckyme" I thought;)wow, then a "DominoEffect" starts and everyone falls down!! Yup a crazy dream and to much time on cerb, lol. :)

• Like 5