Olivia is one of the newest members of MGF. I've never had a bad experience with MGF so I figured I'd give her a try. Booking with MGF is straightfoward on their website. I was given her location and room number a few hours before the appointment. Olivia was at a well established hotel in Ottawa. I arrived at the arranged time and Olivia greeted me warmly in a form fitting black dress. She had turned down the lights and lit several candles to set the atmosphere. French is Olivia's first language but she is comfortable in English. She offered a shower and had a fresh towel ready for me. I came out of the shower and the fun began.

We began with some DFK. Olivia got right into and was very intense with the kissing. We then moved into a gentle massage with some body slides. Her body was very warm and the body heat served to really warm things up. She turned me back over and we continued with some kissing and petting before she moved down for some BBBJ.

I then flipped her over and engaged in some DATY. Olivia was right into as my mouth was getting filled and I could feel her gyrating while I worked on her. She turned me back over and finished me off with more BBBJ with CIM.

She cleaned me off with a towel and we cuddled and chatted about various things. She's new to MGF and still in town. Don't miss out guys!

Agency MGF - Montreal Girlfriend
I would visit again
Agency MGF - Montreal Girlfriend
I would visit again

I agree. Olivia was amazing. Very nice and pleasant at the door, but then incredibly passionate and enthusiastic once we started to kiss and caress. The DFK was incredible, possibly the best I have ever had the good fortune to experience. Everything else was almost or just as good. The pictures are accurate:

http://www.mgf-canada.com/modprof.asp?num=7058&nom=Olivia

She is a nice full figure brunette, and very pretty face as well. Cannot think of a bad thing to say about her. When she returns, I will be the first in line for a repeat appointment.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.