bonnie boobs

If you're into mature women she can offer you a good time, very accomodating as far as taking appointments

Posted via Mobile Device

Suggestion: talk to her about life stuff. Get to know her first rather than getting right down to business. She appreciates that. She's by no means a clock watcher. Fantastic woman.

Edited by belgbeer

Suggestion: talk to her about life stuff. Get to know her first rather than getting right down to business. She appreciates that. She's by no means a clock watcher. I went in for a half hour massage w/ happy ending, but after talking about life stuff for quite a while and connecting in a very human way, she just offered FS. Fantastic woman.

Is she offering massage service? I haven't seen her advertise for that?

I went in for a half hour massage w/ happy ending, but after talking about life stuff for quite a while and connecting in a very human way, she...

The suggestion that it is nice to chat about life with her a bit is a nice share. But it might be better to leave out the fact that she offered more than your initial arrangement, as that's probably very much a YMMV kinda thing. There's an unintended risk when sharing such details that other fellows may assume they should or will get the same offer, which I imagine can be an annoyance for the lady to say the least.

Anyway, just a quick thought. I don't want to hijack the thread.

• Like 2

If you're into mature women she can offer you a good time, very accomodating as far as taking appointments

Posted via Mobile Device

Nice of you to post, why not make a reco in the recommendation area for this nice lady. Btw I love her name:)

The suggestion that it is nice to chat about life with her a bit is a nice share. But it might be better to leave out the fact that she offered more than your initial arrangement, as that's probably very much a YMMV kinda thing. There's an unintended risk when sharing such details that other fellows may assume they should or will get the same offer, which I imagine can be an annoyance for the lady to say the least.

Anyway, just a quick thought. I don't want to hijack the thread.

Excellent point. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

i tell you this lady is great i have been there a few time now and she has a great set for her age and a super tight pussy. always a wonderful delight to see her and good neighbour hood and definitely worth what she charges, please don't ask as this could very. see you soon bonnie

I am bumping this thread since a year has passed & I see Bonnie regularly and every thing said above is just as true now as before. She is a fun accommodating lady.

very new here and to the massage thing would like to see this bonnie how do i book a appointment

Additional Comments:

would like to try her as well