Highsexdrivebabe

I had the pleasure of spending some time with this lovely lady last week. The appointment was very easy to book after we exchanged a couple messages. Easy location to get to and lots of parking. This beautiful lady met me at the door with the sexiest outfit I have ever seen. We shared a kiss and wow what a great kisser. This lady is very easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable very quickly. Her oral skills are out of this world, you can tell this lady enjoys what she does and she is great at what she does lol. Is not a clock watcher, actually we ran over because we were chatting.I am not going to share anymore details out of respect for this lovely woman, all I will say is I left happy and worn out. I will repeat every chance I get and I encourage others to visit this lady. You won't be dissapointed.

Well I saw her again today. I am at her mercy. She does it right. She does it extraordinary. The best. I got full service from this lady goddess today. I don't know how to describe it. She brought something out of me that has not existed is a very long time. No rushing. Loves to chat. I love DFK and so does she. There is no words that can describe this goddess.... I feel on top of the world. Thanks Babe... Until next time..... xoxox

Edited by kippers30
spelled subject wrong

What can I say... I've been a hobbyist for a while now, but have been on hiatus for a few years. Highsexdrive babe was my first visit to an SP in a long while and boy was it ever worthwile!

If you are into MILFs, large breasts or BBW, Highsexdrive is exactly what you are looking for. Killer looks, amazing DFK/LFK, sublime BBBJ and delicious DATY. All this, with a body with curves in all the right places.

Definitely NOT a clock watcher. I was limited in time and we hit it off so well that we talked a lot and went over my time by a good 10 minutes. Safe to say that she enjoys what she does, and does it with chemistry and genuine interest.

I'm totally satisfied and plan on going back for more in the near future!

Had the pleasure of visiting this energetic lady today ... The people above have given accurate and reasonable feedback ... you will enjoy yourself ... she works hard for her money ... PS.

A few months back I connected on chat with this bubbly, friendly , energizer bunny with the CERB name of High Sex Drive Babe. At the time I thought that it took a special person to create that handle as she was really putting herself "Out There". Over the months we have continued to chat on a regular basis and I have come to know this "Buzz Saw" who is funny, witty and charming and it is really easy to make laugh and or blush as she often chats on cam. After really getting to know her online we connected recently and I am happy to say that she is exactly like her persona on chat and that the HSDB handle fits her to a T. This girl has energy to spare, has excellent conversational skills, and really, I mean really, enjoys her work in the bedroom. My tastes tend heavily towards giving as well as receiving and HSDB loves both as well so a great fit for us both. I can say with certainty that her photos are real. I never go into specific details with my recommendations but she is a very passionate woman that is vocal when giving and very responsive / vocal when receiving. Needles to say I had a great time with High Sex Drive Babe and will look forward to a return engagement sometime soon. Chat her up, or better yet book with her you wont be disappointed. Shutterclick

I had the opportunity of seeing Barbara twice in the last month, once in the valley and once at her cozy clean apartment in Gatineau. She is excellent to communicate with via text or email. Setting up appointments is easy with her. Both times she meets you at her door in a sexy outfit and greets you with very warm and passionate kisses. She makes you immediately feel comfortable with gentle conversation and is not a clockwatcher and more than generous with her time. She gives an erotic massage , she is very cuddly and kissy and her oral skills will blow you away. Her lovemaking is sincere and genuine and she enjoys what she does. Barbara knows how to tease and please a man in so many ways and she will fullfill all your fantasies. She is never in a rush! I cant wait to see her again as she is a real gem whom I am glad I discovered. Barbara is a sincere genuine mature lady who knows how to turn up the heat . You may walk away from her session with rubbery legs but you will be very happy. Hugs till next time ma cheri! She is also giving me French lessons !!

I met Barbara after many months of texting and chatting, and I must say I should have done this much sooner. Rather than go into details all I will say is she is simply perfect, she is charming .funny, smart, fashionable, extremely beautiful and sensual. I could look into those eyes all day.

Guys if you are looking for a beautiful sexy lady to spend time with this lady is all woman!!

Thank you Barbara for just being you!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.