First time MA patron. Need some help?

Ok so I have been on this site for a little while and have enjoyed a few SP's along the way. It's been awhile as sometimes life (and finances) get in the way.

I am hoping to get back into it starting this week. (Although my cell phone is currently not working so will have to wait before I can start calling). However, a certain situation has arisen and I started to look at trying to get a MA experience. It seems every time I play hockey, my body aches more and more. I am 45 after all. Last night I played 2 games in one night. OUCH

So I started looking at all the information here to find out the difference between SP and MA: costs, what to expect yada yada yada. What I am hoping to get out of this (on top of a happy ending) is a really good muscle massage. Not just a standard "I've done this on my boyfriend" kind of massage but one that compares to a RMT.

So understand that I am not trying to offend the MA's saying you give standard or sub standard massages. I've never gone this route and wanted to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I've looked at places like Angels Touch and some independents. I've seen recommendations for specific MA's. I wanted to know if there is any recommendations for those MA that are incredible with the massage portion.

There are a few threads on this topic, so a few names have been suggested over the years.

Jude would be my first option, http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10711.

See this thread as well, http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=144308,

and this one, http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=132807

Have fun!

toine

• Like 4

try kassie at AOL http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=157218 she is amazing !!

also , beckie at AOL , nice redhead with a soft body !!! she is great , and fun ..

Additional Comments:

sorry ... its ALO ...lol my bad ! Beckie is usually at the downtown location. Kassie when i saw her was at the bank location VIP . Good luck

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Hoffa, I feel your pain.

I think you'll find here a good many of the fine ladies provide a great massage itself. I believe even a few of them are RMTs. I suggest you contact the ones who pique your interest and learn more about them.

I don't believe she is a RMT but, even though her passion is her specialty, I have seen passionvitto for her massage and she relieved the muscle pain very well. I told her the pain areas and she went to work...I left feeling great, and it wasn't just because of the happy ending...my back and shoulders were happy too.

For those aches and pains see Buffy Lee @ massage 21, she provides rmt quality massage and is extremely easy to talk too and very knowlegeable in sports related discomfort.

Is Buffy Lee still active?

And does she include happy ending or not? She must since she's on cerb but it's hard to tell from the website.

From my research (but without having seen them), Jude Masso and Buffy Lee seem to be the serious options for a solid sports/groin massage for areas too sensitive for normal RMTs. I intend to check out one of them eventually but luckily my body has been holding up well lately.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I would contact CMJ and ask upfront. Some of their girls provide an incredible massage that will likely meet your needs.

Consider timing; when do you finish your hockey? Many of the better indies don't work late into the evening therefore you're likely best with an agency. I too would recommend all the people/agencies mentioned above.

Is Buffy Lee still active?

And does she include happy ending or not? She must since she's on cerb but it's hard to tell from the website.

From my research (but without having seen them), Jude Masso and Buffy Lee seem to be the serious options for a solid sports/groin massage for areas too sensitive for normal RMTs. I intend to check out one of them eventually but luckily my body has been holding up well lately.

Yeah, I'd say Buffy Lee is the way to go for sports massage. She does do a happy ending, but really that's not the point with her -- that's more of an afterthought.