I have had a stressful couple of weeks, so I booked an incall with Tiffany at DL for 12:30 Friday Dec. 11. I arrived at the address about 5 min early and was greeted by a very pretty little thing in bra and panties. after washing up she led me into the bedroon(very clean looking and smelling) and proceeded to undress me. After a short back rub we where naked and I was recieving head, this lasted a short time before I asked to "Taste her", (69) :69:damn was her tight little pussy tasty. We ended up fucking doggy, cowgirl and missonary and near the end she looked at me with her big eyes and asked if I wanted to cum on her chest...:jackoff:Hell yeah. Well I proceeded to jack off as I fingered her little cooch(this girl is a "potential" squirter) until I blew a gigantic load (and I mean HUGE) on her tits somehow splashing her chin as well. It was titanic. This girl has a gorgeous body and wants to please, I wasn't trying for a "facial" and she wasn't mad about it. My opinion is try her before she is gone boys.

Agency Discreet Liasons
I would visit again
Agency Discreet Liasons
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.