Now defeated, disgraced, humiliated, brokenhearted, ill, broke, rejected by my homeland and every person I ever loved or cared about...I'm done with everything...

Bye...Spud271

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time of it. It's not much but can send you some positive thoughts.

If you don't mind a bit of advice, don't rush into any decisions while you're feeling like this, and find someone you can talk to.

Good time to maybe hang onto the quote you have at the bottom of your posts.

• Like 1

I echo Barrhaven Woody's sentiments! Please reach out to someone to one of your mates you trust and at least have a talk.

Take care and God bless.

Hi Spud :)

I just want to say.. we all go through bad times... Life is not easy.., for some more than for others... But the beauty of life is that it always gets better... be patient and know that there is people out there that care for you... as Barheavenwoddy say... you have hundreds of friends here on n CERB... Some closer than others... I dont know you very well.., and all I can offer is a big cyber Hug and if you want to talk hey feel free. to pm or text or call...

Cheer UP xoxoxo

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Spud my good man...put a smile on...I hope whatever it is passes quickly.

Guest S*rca****sid

Change is good sometimes. Make a fresh start and see the world in a completely different way.

Good luck on future endeavors.

Spud

I'm sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch

Don't do anything hasty, you are well liked and respected here

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Take Care

RG

Spud,

I'll echo what others are saying here.

Don't rush into things, don't assume that people don't care and love you. You have lots of friends here, and I'm sure elsewhere as well. Take a minute, regroup, and think about where you want to be in your life. Then try to see your way through to making that happen.

We've all been there my friend. I certainly know that I have been. And if you are really feeling troubled, there is absolutely nothing wrong about seeking some professional help. I think it's hard for men to sometimes come to terms with realizing that sometimes we can't do it on our own and that we might need help. But a really good counsellor can be a godsend.

Porthos

• Like 1

Hey Spud, sorry to hear things are piling up on you. Always enjoyed chatting with you. Like others have already said, you have friends here, many a shoulder to lean on.

Don't be shy about reaching out.

Hey Spud, you are a well respected gentlemen of Cerb, I can see that by the replies to your call. These people and I are here to listen to you, just reach out and let any one of us know what is bothering you at the moment and we will try to help you as much as possible. If you need, you can PM me and I will be happy to help you sort it out.

Spud. You are never truly alone as long as you have people who care about you, and from what I have seen, you do. Right here. Friends and supports come in many forms. Don't be afraid to use them, even if it is just to vent once in a while. Good luck my friend. My thoughts are with you.

Spud, I've been down a few times to the point where I thought I had nothing to live for. It may seem that way now but things do get better. Like others have said there are people on here that have help me I'm sure there are some for you too. Remember your down now so there only one way to go up. Best of luck to you. Oh and there is no shame reaching out to people and like Porthos said professionals can be godsend.

Not sure which way your BYE is leaning so I'll say two things...

First, don't do anything that takes away the ability for tomorrow to be better. Find hope!

Second, listen to that little voice inside that says "give it another try" when the world is screaming NO!

Big hugs and lots of positive energy for you. There are many of us here if you need someone!

• Like 1

I am so sorry to hear you are struggling. Reach out! If you have and that person has let you down reach out to another. I am here for you, and would do anything in my power to help you. You just have to ask. At the worst of times there is ALWAYS hope and help and someone willing to give it , here you have many. Thinking of you.

I have only met you briefly at the socials but I thought of you just recently. I appreciate all you did at the last social and for the community in general.

Sending you positive energy for whatever you are going through.

Now defeated, disgraced, humiliated, brokenhearted, ill, broke, rejected by my homeland and every person I ever loved or cared about...I'm done with everything...

Bye...Spud271

Dude! You have friends here and you always have a place with us.

Hey Spud,

I just wanted to let you know, you got lots of loving,caring friends here on cerb that care for you and are willing to listen.

I personally know how you are feeling right now...as im kinda in a rut too atm.. It can be hard at times & hurtful feeling like you have nobody who cares. You just gotta keep your head held up high & keep pushing through. Talking to someone is very soothing and helpful as barrhavenwoody has mentioned already.

But...if you do still decide to leave us here on cerb, you'll truly be missed.

I hope that things turn around and get better for you!

Xoxo Take Care Handsome.

Edited by JodyWild

Stay strong and positive - live, love and laugh. The ladies of CMJ will always love that sexy accent, that stylish hat and your mischievous grin...

Dude, I'm not sure if we've ever interacted on here. But things are not as bad as they seem. I'm going to lift the veil of secrecy and let you in on a little secret. I'm not the happy jovial guy I pretend to be on here. I have an illness (to all my lady friends, it's NOT contagious) that will either kill me or eventually make my life unbearable. So I live each day like it's my last. And I'm having a great time. Whatever your problem is, it's probably temporary, so hide in your shell for a bit and then come out and have fun again. If I can have fun, then so can you.

• Like 3