Megan (Megan'sTouch)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

I'm not in favour of graphic reviews. That being said I met with Megan for the first time yesterday and was truly blown away.

Beautiful, sexy, friendly, intelligent, sensual. A beautiful spirit!

Megan sets the standard by which all others will be measured!!

Let me echo llfun's comments: Megan is beautiful, sensuous, fit, talented, intelligent, a joy to be with.

Comfortable, connected, intense, relaxing, we went through many phases in two hours, all excellent.

Sign me up for the Megan fan club.

Megan? She'll catch you with her sensuous look and keep you content with a really giving attitude. I had a wonderful experience with her -- and so will you!

Absolutely! Megan's achingly beautiful, and also extremely good at making sure you don't leave feeling any aches! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

I had a dream last night and it was a rerun of my session with Megan. My mind has reminded me while I was sleeping how much I enjoyed our meeting! This has happened only once in the past. I'm definitely starting "Fun with Megan" financial fund. :-) See you again soon!

Megan is located downtown with ample parking. She has a nice setup with the room nice and dark with candles. Megan is an attractive young lady with a killer body and very good service. She's very intelligent and easy to talk to as well.

As for the massage, I really enjoyed the whole experience and would recommend!

Good Evening,

Let me tell you about 90 minutes of pleasure I experienced today. I have been quiet on Cerb for several months but since I was in town this week, I thought I might try Megan's Touch.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=28987

I contacted her through a private message. She responded quickly and was very welcoming. I decided to book for today. She sent me a short questionnaire by email in advance - nothing too difficult, just some basic questions to make my visit more personal.

Her location is easy to access, private with good parking. She opened the door and I was a little dumbstruck. Gorgeous. Long brunette hair, tall, fit - amazing legs, beautiful eyes, the most kissable lips I have seen in years. She gave me a big hug and welcomed me in to the massage room. Chit chat before a shower - I tend to be a little shy at first and she made me feel at ease (not that I am timid, more that I like to know the person I am meeting for such a personal service).

Nice warm soapy shower. Fluffy fresh towels, On to the massage. Her hands are beautiful and strong. I would have preferred longer deeper strokes but it is good. Candles and music help with relaxation - she draws you in with intelligent talk and interesting opinions. She is focused on your needs and as you relax the most amazing body slide begins - small firm breasts generously coated in oil slide all over you. Teasing and tension becomes almost unbearable but well worth the "pain".

Turning over, you see how lovely Megan is - smiling, bright-eyed, shining skin, she runs her fingers over you and sets your groin to twitching. One of favourite parts of a woman is where the hip meets the waist - there is a little flesh that feels divine - and I held her there while she held my...well, you know.

Not too hard and not too soft but just right to ride a roller coaster to a splashdown that had my toes curled with a series of aftershocks that went on for what seemed an eternity. The snuggle afterwards was simply icing on a delicious cake.

Megan is simply a treat. Beautiful. Intelligent. Funny. I will repeat whenever I get a chance. Please treat her well because she really treats the gentlemen she chooses to see very very well.

Thank you for a lovely afternoon and a delightful trip to a blissful place.

• Like 1

Well done Ulix, nice review. I will need to go and visit Megan some time soon as well, to have some aftershocks and my toes curl too:wink:

No reservations about revealing that much true personal information on her little screening? Perhaps your situation is different from mine but I kind of hesitate to have that much info about my identity floating around in writing.

ulixestrojan - Thank you so much for this review! It was such a joy to read. I find it quite inspiring, actually. You are a talented writer!

As for my screening process, I've only had 2 people decline since I was trained by one of our most beloved MA's here on CERB. Many more have expressed comfort in my professionalism. I do not ask for any personal information except for a first name so I can address you by name and I like to know your approx age. I'm sure there have been clients who've given me a fake name, and that's fine as long as I don't have to say "hey, you!" when I answer the door :)

They are broad questions and you can answer with as much or as little personal detail as you want and many reserved people even get creative on me, which I think is neat! I do believe, Manisaqtuq, that you misinterpreted my screening process.

Very nice review, Ulixestrojan. Megan is more than very good as a massage provider, she is a true beauty and a real lady.:-)

I endorse absolutely every word that ulixestrojan (sorry if i mis-spelled your sn) wrote in his review.

I am new to this hobby and to Cerb. I also went through this very same screening process, etc with Megan. Her follow-up and responses were quick and honest.

I have had two session with Megan and both were pure Nirvana...

Megan is intelligent. she is beautiful...fantastic full lips...captivating eyes that draw you in...incredible nipples ...and she is a darn nice young woman...

In both sessions, the happy ending was glorious...and the post-happy-ending snuggle was to die for!!!

Megan was my first outing with a service provider....she was my second...and will likely be my third.

Megan - thank you for two great sessions and have a great week-end!

ulixestrojan - thank you for writing the review that I wanted to write!!!

Ciao,

Michael (yes, this is my real first name)

I too have to mention the wonderful time I had with Megan just after Christmas. Everything mentioned about Megan here is absolutely true. By the way, I loved the little questionnaire it really broke the ice.

Sorry Megan for not posting anything here earlier. I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon.

I'm glad we have all the recommendations in one place.

Megan deserves the highest praise for her work and attitude.

A looker, too.

Finally had my long awaited repeat with Megan. And I'm already planing the next visit. Yes, she is that good. :bowdown:

Gentlemen,

I need to confess a regret. I regret that it too so long to see Megan again. My heart beats faster even now as I recall our second encounter. She was dressed in bright red gown that made love to her curves. It belonged on the floor and not her exquisite form. All the details were as per my first recommendation but with an easiness that comes from more familiar feelings. Megan is a delight. She is delicious. She nourishes you with her warm touch, her intelligence, her beauty and her, and I do not err, her modesty. My desire was to ravish her yet I submitted to her touch and felt a better man for doing so. The massage is lovely. The slides are heavenly. The touch is angelic. The end continues for days. I am blessed by such an experience and will be back - of course but I regret only the delay. Ottawa has a treasure in Megan. Thank you.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I was just reading my recommendation thread and I want to say Thank You to everyone who has taken the time to reflect on our time. It's very sexy for me to read!

I saw Megan for the first time this week. She is a slender young woman of exquisite beauty. She is also very attentive and provides a wonderful erotic massage, including an amazing bodyslide. I certainly second all the reviews here and will definitely repeat.

Guest S****an

Chocolate-covered strawberries.

That's what my session yesterday with Megan reminded me of. Why? They both tease the senses, are sweet with just a hint of sinfulness, are good for the body and soul and above all else, it's impossible to just have one. :)

As I told Megan yesterday, I have only one regret about the session: booking only an hour. While Megan offers an absolutely unrushed experience, time with Megan is definitely time well spent. Do yourself a favour fellas and forego a round of golf, dip into the piggybank, do whatever, but know that time spent with Megan is time you will remember fondly.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.