Megan (Megan'sTouch)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Thanks WrinkledinTime!

I've read the recommendation thread, but the reviews are a little generic, although very positive. I guess I can assume that she's as attractive and professional as her website suggests. Anyone willing to elaborate?

Dreamweaver.

You may just wanna be a little careful how you use the word review here lol, after all this is a recomendation board and certainly not a review board

Guest covenant

First review on cerb for me.

I thought of just saying for my review that I almost got into the wrong car after my time with Megan, but I figured more details would probably be appreciated. :)

Megan is definitely worth a visit if you're looking to enjoy a sensual massage in the company of a beautiful smart and sexy woman.

As I'm a bit of a newbie she was great at putting me at ease and moving things along so that I got to enjoy everything from the lapdance to the shower to the backrub to the flip (wow) to the chat after and then back to the shower. I would definitely recommend booking a 90 or 120 minute massage as she starts those with a lapdance which is a really nice touch and great way to start things off.

Checking out her posts and reading all her great reviews here tipped my decision into venturing out into trying an independent. If you're sitting on the fence about seeing a massage provider or independent for the first time I would say Megan makes things as worry free as possible.

Enjoy! I know I did.

This was the first time I ever had an experience like this. To say I was nervous leading up to the session would be an understatement. Megan knew about my nervousness, and took lead throughout the entire time there. There are some people who have described what happens considerably more eloquently than I could, so I'll just end of with this. As I left, and stepped on to the street, I felt energized and relaxed to such an extent, I could not remember the last time I was at this state. Oh, and the lap dance was amazing! Definitely go for the 90 minute option.

I loved the experience, and I will be going for it again.

Her beaming smile will woo you. Intelligent, well-mannered, soft-spoken, she is the undergraduate student you are dreaming to meet for a private session. Megan provides great conversation, and sensational multiple bodyslides. Time flies away with lovely Megan. Her gentle touch in your very sensitive spot will skyrocket you to paradise, with a toe-curling release that never seems to stop.

Hi guys,wanted to check out Megans touch, then I saw that her account here has been suspended. That worried me. Anyone know why that happened? thanks in advance guys.

I'm still rather unclear on the exact details of what she was supposed to have done. Don't be worried, though - she's still a lovely person and a fantastic MA.

After perusing her website for quite awhile I decided last week to finally contact Megan. Boy I amglad I did. Megan was excellent with communication in returning emails, and texts. She does an initial screening with new clientele and is very discreet which I appreciate. I arrived at her downtown location and was greeted by the sweetest lady in a sexy outfit. Megan made me feel comfortable immediately. She comes in a small physical package but her service is gigantic. If you would like some prolonged teasing and foreplay she is the lady for you. I also recommend you book her 90 minute package as you will enjoy every minute. The ambiance of her massage room and apartment , candles , mirrors,and music set the atmosphere. She starts the session with gentle conversation , then an erotic striptease and lap dance followed by a shower with her . This is all preparatory for the most erotic massage you will ever receive. Megan sure knows how to tease and please a man. She is a very smart, mature lady who is fun to talk to and be with. She is worth every dollar and more. I certainly will be back soon Megan. Thanks for the wonderful session today!

Additional Comments:

Sorry Gents and Megan. I made a mistake in her review . I want rate her on 10 out of 10 for both Location and Atmosphere. I mistakenly hit the 5 instead of 10 for Atmosphere.

Additional Comments:

Sorry Gents and Megan. I made a mistake in her review . I want rate her on 10 out of 10 for both Location and Atmosphere. I mistakenly hit the 5 instead of 10 for Atmosphere.

Yes, with Megan a more appropriate term would be stratosphere, for the heights you attain with her.

I've seen Megan more than once. She is sophisticated, smart and warm. A true pleasure to be around. I strongly recommend the longer sessions: the lapdance and the body slides will be the highlights, along with the shower before and the cuddling after. The pix also capture everything except how pretty she is.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.